Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Add Reply
> Molly C. Quinn Replied about the Scheduling Plans of Airing and Another New Actor is Revealed for Valtor/Baltor, Must have a look. xD
dreamywinxgirl94
post Apr 8 2011, 11:22 PM
Post #1

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Journalists

Again from Facebook. xD
(Note: don't ask me to talk to her cause I don't have one, just reading the comments. ^_^)

"The original first season is being condensed into an hour special for June and the same for second season to air in July then season 3 will start in August and they are doing 2 more original seasons after that. That is the plan so far. :)"
-Molly C. Quinn from http://www.facebook.com/pages/Molly-C-Quin...te/302187960218

---------------------

As I was searching and guess what another Actor is revealed. xD

"Working on a new for the US @nickelodeon show called Winx Club. I voice Valtor, an evil sorcerer."
-Josh Keaton from http://www.facebook.com/pages/Josh-Keaton/101651598327

---------------------

So what you think for the New Actor for Valtor?
Anyone heard of Josh Keaton? I hadn't heard of him. ^^" I hope he will do good. =)

As from Molly, Season 1 will be airing in June 2011, Season 2 will be airing in July 2011, and Season 3 will be airing in August 2011. They are all 1 Hour Specials (2 Episodes Each) ^_^ How will they air the episodes if the other article mentioned it's every Saturday Mornings? xD So I'm guessing, the schedule for airing Winx Club is not every Saturdays. Could they meant it will be like on the Weekdays or Everyday? That will be so much fun to see our favorite series again. xD We just have to wait and find out, we can't kept asking Molly too much questions. She is being careful not to spoiler the facts. xD
What confuses me is are they doing the summarizing episodes? It kinda doesn't seem so? Still have to wait.

Yeah Season 4 and Season 5 are on the way.

No News about the Movies release date yet.

(Urgh...I still need to get used to the new spellings and name changes around since it seems Nickelodeon is following the names from Rai English. xD)

--------------

- We know Magical Adventure Soundtrack of English is already out on iTunes now. xD (Go visit here -> Winx Club Magical Adventure Soundtrack - English Topic)
- More New Trailers can be found here (Nick Discussion Topic)
(I just don't want to repeat the News. xD)

--------------------

~Believe in Winx Dreams!~
DreamyWinx Will Always Be Remembered 2008-2015:

*Forum Set Made by Me.* xD

Go to the top of the page
mightymarty2
post Apr 9 2011, 7:26 AM
Post #2

Cosmix Fairy
Group Icon

Group: Admins

Josh Keaton Yes I know its wikipedia and not always correct but it looks like hes been in some big roles

--------------------
*stella* created this wonderful avatar and SpiderBraids for the rescue and Angel Darkstorm this wonderful signature
P-girl
post Apr 9 2011, 10:50 AM
Post #3

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Honor Members

Dude does Spiderman in MvC3 and some other games and he has Ocelot and Harry Osborn on his name, so he can do baddies. At least this means they probably won't go for that inappropriate Looooow voice they had in the 4Kids one. I mean, really. You couldn't HAVE a more inappropriate voice for him.
lalande
post Apr 9 2011, 11:13 AM
Post #4

Mythix Fairy

Group: Members

i think we should wait but from what im seeing i think nick will not disappoint us on this because they have other great shows so i think we really have nothing to do but let the actors work there magix.

--------------------

Luke 101
wkw427
post Apr 9 2011, 12:18 PM
Post #5

Cosmix Fairy

I just find it odd they are going to skip seasons 1 and 2...

--------------------
A.K.A. BANJOGATE

Ego Sum Deus Quo Malum Caligo et Barathum

I give my sincerest apologies if anything that I have mentioned in a post or image by me or relating to me, any word, ASCII character, vowel or constant is to be considered offensive in your native tongue. If it is, remember you're on the internet.
mightymarty2
post Apr 9 2011, 4:00 PM
Post #6

Cosmix Fairy
Group Icon

I think we all find that decision weird

--------------------
*stella* created this wonderful avatar and SpiderBraids for the rescue and Angel Darkstorm this wonderful signature
GuardianOfEarth
post Apr 10 2011, 2:10 AM
Post #7

Believix Fairy

Rita, I think the one-hour specials are the summarizing episodes. Now season 1 2 3 only have 1 hour air time for each season. I just can't figure out how can they condense 13 hours each season to only 1 hour. o_O
P-girl
post Apr 10 2011, 8:51 AM
Post #8

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Honor Members

I dunno, M. Night Shyamalan tried it and look how that....

Okay, I can't finish that sentence without getting really, REALLY worried.
wkw427
post Apr 10 2011, 2:27 PM
Post #9

Cosmix Fairy

Let us together pray that Winx never, ever stoops down that low.

--------------------
A.K.A. BANJOGATE

Ego Sum Deus Quo Malum Caligo et Barathum

I give my sincerest apologies if anything that I have mentioned in a post or image by me or relating to me, any word, ASCII character, vowel or constant is to be considered offensive in your native tongue. If it is, remember you're on the internet.
Tiny Dragon
post Apr 10 2011, 9:42 PM
Post #10

Mythix Fairy

Season 1 to 3 will not be aired on Nick. Believe In Winx which seems to become a reliable source posted this a while back. http://believeinwinx.blogspot.com/2011/03/...ings.html#links

And there is a good chance that season 5 and 6 will be CGI. It would explain why it has taken Rainbow so long to come out with anything on Season 5.

And if it turns out to be a lie and they do air Season 1 to 3 at some point I am ok with that.

It just.. it feels like Molly and John just got their roles or something and voice acting takes times to do. Specially when you are dubbing and you have to match the emotion on screen. Which means there is a slim to no chance that they would be doing voice work for all 78 episodes of season 1 to 3. I don't know. I want to see all the seasons but I don't we will be getting the full seasons on Nick.

EDIT: We will just have to wait and see because we are getting a lot of information that is contradicting itself. We will just have to wait and see come June what is going to happen.

Edit edit: Since this has been bugging me. It sounds like from what Molly said and the update in the Russian thread that season 1 and 2 are going to be condensed down to specials (or movies). It they are going to take up the 4 1 hour specials (movies) that would make sense as Nick could air a half hour out of the special (movie) each Saturday June through July. THEN it sounds like that they will air Season 3 in full followed by season 4. Which is also sort of confirmed as why would they hire a voice for Valtor/Baltor just for a condense one hour special (movie)?

I DONT KNOW PEOPLE. This bothers me.

This post has been edited by Tiny Dragon: Apr 10 2011, 10:13 PM

--------------------
mightymarty2
post Apr 11 2011, 7:16 AM
Post #11

Cosmix Fairy
Group Icon

reading what believe in winx has said about season 4, 5 and 6 being more modern than season 1, 2 and 3. I don't understand how season 4 is more modern unless its the way they produced it or its the winx band as there are a lot of talent contests around and it allows spin off merchandise

--------------------
Tiny Dragon
post Apr 11 2011, 7:21 AM
Post #12

Mythix Fairy

Well Season 4 is the latest season we have had. You have to remember season 1, 2, and 3 are about 4 years old now which could be the reason they are not 'more modern'.

--------------------
humbu111
post Apr 11 2011, 8:17 PM
Post #13

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Former Staff

They could mean like modern how season 4 had all this focus on technology, like giving the pets through a website and hiding that white ring thing in the online game...

--------------------

Credits to Bre for the forum set, and Ditty/Esca for the userbar :D

dreamywinxgirl94
post Apr 14 2011, 9:48 PM
Post #14

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Journalists

I'm just going to say I will wait. ^^" Since I have been confused as well. Just have to wait for June. ^_^

About Season 4 is modern because of the New Animation Style (Notice the Girls' Movement and their Hairs) produced under CGI. In Seasons 1 to 3 is the Old Animation Style while Season 4 brings the new look.

If they aren't going to air Seasons 1 to 3, it means it have been shown through 4kids.tv a long time, but still feel bad for the Actual New Fans who never seen Seasons 1 to 3. ^^" Now, it's start to get confusing that it looks like Season 3 will be the Full Season. I'm not quite sure about Season 1 to 2, as Molly stated...I wonder how will they do that by squeezing the episodes every Saturdays? 0.0

Since the names will be changing, wonder how will the plot/script go since it seems it will be totally different than the 4kids.tv way.

--------------------

~Believe in Winx Dreams!~
DreamyWinx Will Always Be Remembered 2008-2015:

*Forum Set Made by Me.* xD

Fast ReplyAdd Reply
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Time is now: 27th April 2024 - 6:06 PM