Add Reply
> Info About the Winx Club SPECIALS!, Nickelodeon; How will they run the Series
DeadInside
post Feb 7 2011, 11:28 PM
Post #21

Sirenix Fairy

Group: Members

Ok.. i mean America the continent.... dry.gif
as i said except from USA, canada and brazil... that means pretty much from mexico to chile which means almost the whole continent...
or North America without US and canada, + Centre America, + South America except Brazil.... as you want to see it

We got what would be called "RAI LA" or "RAI SP-LA" i guess, what is basically the RAI English translated to Spanish (its different sound/voices from the Spanish version that air on Spain and it got the Episode tittles on english) so, no plot changes in comparison with the original Rai version

We got it up to season 3 on Cartoon Network and Boomerang, they seems to show intentions to air season 4 but then the show was cut off from schedule and we were left in the dark 'till now

The Nick we get here have made no much change in the past times except for a logo change and stuff but still the same useless thing, so i don't think that it would be major fixing of the schedule if they air it.... so.... youtube.

Funny thing, Cartoon Network here air season 3 at about 5AM as insane as it sounds

--------------------
Go to the top of the page
dreamywinxgirl94
post Feb 8 2011, 10:06 PM
Post #22

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Journalists

Oh, I get it now. ^^"

Aw. =/ I feel sorry, maybe Cartoon Network and Boomerang will get them back in the right time schedule? I don't know, hopefully. I hope they didn't lose the rights for the Winx Club Series. =/ Cause Spain already have Season 4 airing.
I heard that some areas of Latin America already have Season 4, but I don't know what channel it is on.

Really? But..I'm sure Nickelodeon in USA will do well if they don't mess things up, see so much changes...but I don't know how they will work with the Winx Club Series till we actually see it. Nickelodeon in USA is in charge with the Winx Club Series and many others. It's just that Winx Club in Nickelodeon will be a Pay TV for Canada, UK, Australia, Latin America, and New Zealand.
Is your Nickelodeon a Pay TV? Hopefully, your Nickelodeon won't change things, but can translate the script/voices to Spanish.

Wow? 5AM? 0.0 That's crazy..who would watch the Series at 5AM? I hope Cartoon Network can change the time. =/

We just have to wait and see. =)

This post has been edited by dreamywinxgirl94: Feb 8 2011, 10:07 PM

--------------------

~Believe in Winx Dreams!~
DreamyWinx Will Always Be Remembered 2008-2015:

*Forum Set Made by Me.* xD

DeadInside
post Feb 9 2011, 12:36 AM
Post #23

Sirenix Fairy

As far I know, some people said they air Season 4 episode 1 and that was it.... i never hear of anything else
And yeah Nickelodeon is a pay channel here too... btw the Spain audio is horrible (imo), i ratter watch in english on youtube
And yeah it was about 5AM... i guess in other time zones it would be like at 6 or 7Am

Yep, we'll wait so see what happen, in the end we can always get it online if the things go wrong.

--------------------
dreamywinxgirl94
post Feb 9 2011, 10:18 PM
Post #24

Cosmix Fairy

Wow. =/

I see, does Nickelodeon ever show the Series in English? Or just Spanish only? I hope maybe, they can get the Winx Club Series in English too just like the same as USA. =) (Or maybe not..cause the country is Spanish. ^^" Some doesn't understand English like little children who are learning.)

--------------------

DeadInside
post Feb 9 2011, 11:34 PM
Post #25

Sirenix Fairy

the LA spanish audio was great, but the spain version is horrible (its a matter of opinion, i guess) and no here nor nick or any other cartoon channel ever air a show on english, and Nick never show the winx club on any version.

I watched the Rai english online 'cuz i coudnt handle the spain audio, but mostly of the people here that have to watch it online watched the spain version (i can watch it on english and even without subs but thats me, mostly of the show's fans cannot do that... and thats because I'm out of the age-range of the show... lol)

Funny thing that the LA spanish release on DVD up to episode 10 of first season then died.... (i've heard)
The Spain version is up to season 4 + movie, and it was air through "ClanTV" that belongs to "rTve" but we dont get it here.

This post has been edited by DeadInside: Feb 10 2011, 5:15 AM

--------------------
dreamywinxgirl94
post Feb 10 2011, 10:35 PM
Post #26

Cosmix Fairy

Oh I see.
Wow? Really for the DVDs? =/ Spain is popular with Winx Club because Europe is popular with Winx, but UK is the only one that is not popular with Winx Club (It followed USA). Seems Latin American isn't. =/ Hopefully, when Nick airs Winx Club in your area. Maybe it will be popular as it will follow where Spain is up to now because Nickelodeon controls the Winx Club Series, Movies, and Merchandise (DVDs, Video Games, Toys, Dolls, Clothes, Bags, Magazines, ect.) now. =)

--------------------

stormprincess777
post Feb 26 2011, 5:02 AM
Post #27

Enchantix Fairy

I hope they do a good job on it. I wonder if they are going to have different voice actors and actual include the scenes the other dubbed versions took out. thumbsup.gif

--------------------

Thanks to Misha for the lovely siggy!!
dreamywinxgirl94
post Feb 26 2011, 5:43 AM
Post #28

Cosmix Fairy

I hope so too, stormprincess. Yeah, it's comfirmed from Iginio Straffi, he did an interview about his agreement with Nick. There will be different voice actresses and actors of the Winx Series. =/ Will miss the 4kids.tv's actresses and actors.

About the scenes we are not sure yet till we actually see the series. ^^"

--------------------

Kendall112
post Feb 27 2011, 2:59 AM
Post #29

Bloomix Fairy

I hope they dont cut footage Like 4kids did

--------------------

2 Pages V  < 1 2
Fast ReplyAdd Reply
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Time is now: 27th April 2024 - 8:12 PM