> Winx Vs. Power Rangers
StellaRocks
post Dec 31 2007, 5:06 PM
Post #1

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Senior Member

ok so on wikipedia some one posted this and i sounds super fake

TV Movie
===Poison Rising=== (Winx vs. Power Rangers) (6/24/08)

Main article: Poison Rising (Winx vs. Power Rangers)
During the springtime, the winx will meet the live action Power Rangers. The Trix will see the Poison of Terror/Horror Venom Face, Toad Warrior, Cobrurai, Chillypede, Scorporon, and their leader Lord Dagonzard. After Master Org and Baltor was destroyed. The Stone of Poison and the first Poison of Terror/Horror is Venom Face (voices like Squidward Tentacles) the Snake and it take over the Magix. The Venom Face throws them and turns into the poisonous zombie. His attack Snake Eyes of the Seven Kung Fu. Venom Face will grow giant and they send the wild zord. After they attack, Venom Face is failed, it turned into the stone and it destroyed. During the Alfea, Tecna, Flora, Musa, Bloom, Layla, and Stella will create the robot teacher, Alpha 6 and it goes cry is “Aye-yi-yi-yi-yi! Where am I?” and she said, “you’re in the Alfea.” Alpha was very funny.

===Chillypede a La Mode=== (Winx vs. Power Rangers 2) (6/24/08)

Main article: Chillypede a La Mode (Winx vs. Power Rangers 2)
Bloom tell her “what is the thermostat?” and Alpha said, “a thermostat is a device for regulating the temperature of a system so that the system’s temperature is maintained near a desired setpoint temperature.” In addition, she said, “Well I hope it’ll hot and cold inside the thermostat and thermostats are nice. Alpha weeps for your youth. In addition, she said, “Hey, your answer is good, too. In the sewer palace, the second Poison of Terror/Horror is Chillypede to turn off Alpha 6’s thermostat. The Red Ranger will attack Chillypede. and Cole uses his Warm Falcon Zord to attack him. The Falcon Zord will turn into Enchantix Falcon Zord it combines into Isis Megazord (Enchantix Mode) |Isis Megazord to destroy him.

===The Curse of the Lizard=== (Winx vs. Power Rangers 3) (6/24/08)

Main article: The Curse of the Lizard (Winx vs. Pwer Rangers 3)
The Third Poison of Terror/Horror is Geckog who turned citizen into the Were-gecko The White Ranger will use her Tiger Baton to attack him and it attack with the Tongue Flail The Lunar Ranger attack him to destroy the lizard virus and the citizen was back to normal the Wolf Zord the Hammerhead Shark Zord, and Alligator Zord will turn into the Enchantix Wolf Zord, the Enchantix Hammerhead Shark Zord, and Enchantix Alligator Zord. Lunar Ranger’s Enchantix Wild Zord into Predazord (Enchantix Mode) |Predazord to attack him.

===All That Glitter Isn’t A Scorporon=== (Winx vs. Power Rangers 4) (6/24/08)

Main article: All That Glitter Isn't A Scorporon (Winx vs. Power Rangers 4)
The Fourth Poison of Terror/Horror is Scorporon who sting the citizen with his stinger to raise the baby scorpion inside the cocoon. But the Blue and Black Wild Force Rangers and Blue and Green Time Force Rangers to destroy his sting. The Winx will coming to the rescue and they sting The Rangers will take Winx to the Nurse’s Office to see the Scorpion Sting. The Red Wild Force Ranger will go inside the cocoon to the baby scorpion. Scorporon attack him and the citizen of Enchantix are back to normal. He sees the Gorilla Zord, Polar Bear Zord, and Black Bear Zord turn into Enchantix Gorilla Zord, Enchantix Polar Bear Zord, and Black Bear Zord. It combines into Kongazord (Enchantix Mode) |Kongazord to destroy him.

===Armor of Enchantix=== (Winx vs. Power Rangers 5) (6/24/08)

Main article: Armor of Enchantix (Winx vs. Power Rangers 5)
The fifth Poison of Terror is Cobrurai (half cobra, half samurai) The Winx will find the Armor of Enchantix to give the Wild Force Power Rangers. Cobrurai will use his power Sharp-bladed Cobrurai. The Lunar Ranger will use the Enchantix Lunar Cue to attack Cobrurai, he loses his power, he grows giant, and Ultimus Megazord (Enchantix Mode) |Ultimus Megazord he really was destroyed. The Winx will capture Dagonzard and they take him to the Magix Zoo.

===Toad Attack=== (Winx vs. Power Rangers 6) (6/24/08)

Main article: Toad Attack (Winx vs. Power Rangers 6)
During the Summer time, Fargonda & Saladin’s son, Spike (MGM) (John Goodman) he’s a nephew of Griselda, Griffin, Codatorta and Palladium and his cousin, WizGiz and he’s throw the sign said “Do not feed the animals” away in the garbage truck. Dagonzard (Ian McKellen (much like Palpatine)) (created by Tex Avery) the cybrogic dagon wizard live in the Magix zoo. The toad-themed samurai are called the Toad Warrior (Zac Efron, Corbin Bleu, Lucas Grabeel, Ryne Sanborn, Chris Warren Jr., Daniel Radcliffe, Rupert Grint, Nicholas Braun, Steven R. McQueen, Dexter Darden, Shia Labeouf, Jon Heder & Jerry Trainor) (created by Butch Hartman) comes to the rescue and tell they know about that. It was evil schemes of the mechanical, operational battle station are called the Death Palace (a parody of Death Star). Flora will open the gate. So Flora just check on Rose’s favorite toy. Nevertheless, he said, “Flora, I need Rose’s help”, she said, “Why should I help my younger sister?”, and he said “Please! I’m begging you! You don’t know how prove by insistence. “Just give this teddy bear to your younger sister! Rose will play tea party in the forest with the lights.” In addition, she said “Oh, really? Rose’s tea party? And what did she do?” and he said “It prove by loyalty.” Moreover, she said, “Very well then, I give to my younger sister.” Moreover, he said, “Thank You. I don’t know how you can do it for her tea party.” In addition, she said, “Don’t be.” It will be my pleasure.” “It will be my pleasure when we’re making Rose’s tea party. Come with me, girls. We gotta work to do.” However, the Toad Warrior tells why did he give it a teddy bear. In addition, he said, “Because it prove to her younger sister, Once and for all. Through the real traitor needs.” Dagonzard use the poisonous trident to slash the lock and it opened and Dagonzard and the Toad Warrior going to the Magix jail. Dagonzard digivolve into DarkMetalDagonzard. The Winx stop DarkMetalDagonzard and he punch Winx. Nevertheless, before then, the Winx will team up the live action Wild Force Power Rangers and the Time Force Power Rangers. Therefore, the Trix escaped. But DarkMetalDagonzard will chase them. And he said, “Stay out of this, Can’t you see I’m busy for a moment?!” “Toad Warriors!” “Get the evil witches!” And the Toad Warrior said, “at once!” Kite (Freddie Highmore) to slash the Trix and they destroyed. Back at the Alfea, Ms. Faragonda will fix the robot teacher, Alpha 6. Thusly, Kite will rise Animus (David Bowie) and the Wild zord. Alfea are in the Animarium. In the warehouse, Dagonzard will tell throw the tadpole in the sky. The Toad Warrior will await him command. The Winx will give the Armor of Enchantix to the Wild Force Rangers. The Toad Warrior whistles and he said, “There’s the signal.” The Toad Warrior throw the tadpole in the sky while the people running and screaming. The Wild Force Megazord, Kongazord, and Predazord, the Isis Megazord, and Animus, Pegasus Megazord, and Ultimus Megazord must protect the Alfea and attack the Toad Warrior. Animus will stop the frogs in the sky. The clouds are back to normal. The Rangers will activate the Armor of Enchantix will slay the Toad Warrior. Cole combines the Animarium Armor and the Armor of Enchantix into Enchantix Animarium Armor. DarkMetalDagonzard will battle to the finish. Moreover, the Toad Warrior said, “Boss, No!” “What are you doing?!” Bloom, Cole, Wes, and Eric will defeat Dagonzard lose his powers. In addition, he’s death. The Toad Warrior will grow giant. The Wild Force Megazord transform into Wild Force Megazord (Enchantix mode) |Wild Force Megazord, Shadow Force Megazord, the Quantasaurus Rex Megazord, and the Transwrap Megazord will destroy the Toad Warrior. The winx thanks to the Rangers and they’ll never bother Alpha 6. Ever!

oh and here is the link: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Winx_Club

--------------------

"Don't ever forget that with each step a person is able to take on their own, they have become that much stronger." ~Tamahome
Go to the top of the page
P-girl
post Dec 31 2007, 5:07 PM
Post #2

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Honor Members

That's just plain..... ridiculous, and obviously fake.
Sakura Haruno
post Dec 31 2007, 5:19 PM
Post #3

Pixie

Group: New Members

I didn't read all of it. B(
But I was thinking..
"What the heck?"

--------------------

I'll be cosplaying as Lenalee~~! (D.Gray-Man)
To the London Anime Expo in May. 08.
musaenchantixthe...
post Dec 31 2007, 7:12 PM
Post #4

Cosmix Fairy

i agree with P-girl. its totally fake.

--------------------
Abby
post Dec 31 2007, 9:50 PM
Post #5

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Former Staff

that is really fake
AnnieBelle
post Jan 1 2008, 5:00 AM
Post #6

Cosmix Fairy

That's been there for a while. Y'know what makes no sense?

Wayne and Ryan got caught immediately for changing the owners of Ferrari to them, and Sarah to the creator of Avatar, while that OBVIOUSLY FAKE thing has been there for a month now.

--------------------
mightymarty2
post Jan 1 2008, 8:19 AM
Post #7

Cosmix Fairy
Group Icon

Group: Admins

I aggree especial as too different producer rainbow and disney

--------------------
*stella* created this wonderful avatar and SpiderBraids for the rescue and Angel Darkstorm this wonderful signature
StellaRocks
post Jan 1 2008, 6:15 PM
Post #8

Cosmix Fairy

it does sond super fake

--------------------

"Don't ever forget that with each step a person is able to take on their own, they have become that much stronger." ~Tamahome
Abby
post Jan 1 2008, 6:18 PM
Post #9

Cosmix Fairy

it sounds like it is more of a fan fiction of what someone hopes will happen.
musaenchantixthe...
post Jan 2 2008, 12:53 AM
Post #10

Cosmix Fairy

i agree. its does sounds like a fan fiction someone is going to write.

--------------------
AnnieBelle
post Jan 2 2008, 12:57 AM
Post #11

Cosmix Fairy

If someone writes that fanfiction, I am going to laugh so hard I am going to DIE!

--------------------
musaenchantixthe...
post Jan 2 2008, 3:25 AM
Post #12

Cosmix Fairy

i probably won't read it since it sounds kinda weird.

--------------------
StellaRocks
post Jan 2 2008, 4:14 AM
Post #13

Cosmix Fairy

same here

--------------------

shiverw
post Jan 2 2008, 3:47 PM
Post #14

A True Fairy

Group: Members

Fan story. I don't like power ranger.
Boo
post Jan 2 2008, 6:23 PM
Post #15

Cosmix Fairy

I agree. It sounds like a fanfiction. It's all too obvious that it's fake.

--------------------
When one door of happiness closes, another opens; but often we look so long at the closed door, that we do not see the one which has opened for us. -Helen Keller
musaenchantixthe...
post Jan 2 2008, 8:16 PM
Post #16

Cosmix Fairy

i don't like power ranger neither and i wonder who put it on there.

--------------------
DuelMasterP
post Jan 17 2008, 7:38 PM
Post #17

A True Fairy

That's definitely fake. The "plot" doesn't even make sense, (even by Disney era Power Rangers standards) and the wild force rangers are terrestrial rangers. Inter planetary matters are left to the Space, Galaxy and SPD rangers.

Edit: I just checked the wiki's history. It appears to have been vandalism which was reverted soon after

This post has been edited by DuelMasterP: Jan 17 2008, 7:42 PM

--------------------

Unica-Musa
post Apr 5 2008, 7:55 AM
Post #18

Sirenix Fairy

I hate power rangers!!!!!!! That's ssssssssssssssssssoooooooooooooooooooooooooo stupid.
No ofensse power fans

--------------------

Pics of Musa found on this forum! Forum set by me!

Thnx to wonderful Zhaaneel I have this cool animated siggy

Add Reply
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Time is now: 7th June 2024 - 12:37 AM