Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Add Reply
> The Real Winx
Winxlegacy
post Dec 1 2011, 10:03 PM
Post #1

Earth Girl

Group: Members

You think you know the real Winx? Ha! that's hilarious because this is the real winx from the very beginning:

Bella Bloom Matrix Sparks was in her agency's conference hall. Waiting for her was: Scarlett Solaria, Fallon Green, Melody Tune, Tammy Tech, and Lila Dune. Iris and her sisters Daniela and Samantha Grande, were also waiting for her. ''Girls, our boyfriends are here to visit'' Bella announced. Just then Skylar, Brad, Richard, Hector, Tommy, and Nathan walked in the door of the sky ship/agency. ''It's great to see you Scarlett!'' Brad stated.''Nathan, you're here1''Lila squealed. Everyone was happy greeting their friends.''GIRLS! That is NOT the reason they are here. You boys know that now get in your seats!'' Bella commanded. ''We now that that the magical dimension's number one enemy Bentor is hiding in his old home.''Who knew dad would be so easy to find''Iris cheered. ''Is it true that he is going to attack Alfea, our old school?'' Tammy asked.''Is Miss Fairiagon going to be okay?'' Fallon asked. Questions and comments kept on bubbling up in the conference room.''SILENCE!'' Bella screamed.'' We are going to launch an attack and get rid of him for good.Everyone cheered.''Let's get prepared'' Melody shouted and so they did.
Go to the top of the page
P-girl
post Dec 2 2011, 6:00 PM
Post #2

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Honor Members

I think a 'New Speaker, new Paragraph' is in order here. It's a bit difficult to read like this.
Winxlegacy
post Dec 3 2011, 2:57 AM
Post #3

Earth Girl

Continuing!: ''Alright guys I think we're ready to launch our attack'' Fallon cheered. ''First, we use our Enchantix to create a diversion. Then, we attack from above, behind, and Tammy will try to attack from below if Bentor decides to fly up'' Scarlett told everyone. ''After that Skylar and Richard will sneak an attack from behind while the rest of the guys jump attack'' Bella ordered. '' Iris,Daniela,and Samantha can converge their powers with us and knock Bentor out. Are you sure you want to do this to your father?'' Melody asked. ''We want to do anything to defeat him since he hates us so badly'' Daniela said.''He tried to kill us!''Iris cried. ''Finally, we trap him in the the deepest part of the Omega Prism.'' Tammy said. The group marched out of their sky ship and flew towards Bentor's home. ''Diversion now!'' whispered Bella. A diversion was created: copies of Iris,Daniela,and Samantha. Bentor charged out ready to attack but her saw the winx and froze Tammy and Lila. ''YOU CAN'T STOP ME!'' Bentor shouted.

TO BE CONTINUED...

Winxlegacy
post Dec 7 2011, 10:00 PM
Post #4

Earth Girl

''LILA!TAMMY!NO!''Fallon screamed. The winx attacked fiercely but Bentor was too powerful. He froze everyone and took them into his house. ''I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU WOULD DO THIS TO ME GIRLS! Bentor scolded as he unfroze Iris,Daniela,and Samantha's heads.''YOU'RE THE ONE WHO KILLED MOM !'' Iris shouted.''RILEY WAS NEVER POWERFUL ENOUGH FOR ME! I was such a FOOL the have ever married her'' Bentor cried as he unfroze the others' heads. ''YOU CHILDREN ADORED HER TOO MUCH SO I HAD TO DO IT!'' Bentor shouted. ''YOU NEVER HAD TO! YOU JUST THOUGHT THAT WE WOULD ADORE YOU IF SHE WAS GONE!'' Iris screamed. ''ENOUGH WITH YOU ALRIGHT!''Bella shouted.''WHY DID YOU BRING US HERE''Lila asked. ''So you won't get in my way when I take over the WORLD!''Bentor laughed evilly. So he left the girls alone and walked away.
Winxlegacy
post Dec 30 2011, 6:53 PM
Post #5

Earth Girl

''C'mon Bella! you can break free!'' Tammy cheered. ''Finally,free!''Bella panted. ''Get us out!'' Brad cried. ''Flame Breaker!'' Bella shouted. A burst of energy went through her arms and she melted the ice. ''Sorry about your mom'' Melody told Iris. ''It's okay'' Iris replied.

Add Reply
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 4:10 PM