3 Pages V  < 1 2 3  
Add Reply
> Chimera
humbu111
post Jul 31 2008, 12:36 AM
Post #41

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Former Staff

Beta is second to Alfea i guess (Beta and Alf(e)a )

--------------------

Credits to Bre for the forum set, and Ditty/Esca for the userbar :D

Go to the top of the page
Hirondelle
post Jul 31 2008, 2:12 AM
Post #42

Harmonix Fairy

Group: Members

QUOTE (P-girl @ Jul 30 2008, 12:45 PM) *
Nope, in the Rai version, she insulted them for being prissy Alfea fairies, but it was said that they were fairies themselves. I always picture Beta as a 'Bad Girl' version of Alfea.
Jeez...I should dump my 4kids episodes and hold out for Rai seasons downloads. I feel so mislead with their changes; they didn't exactly make it clear that their were fairies too. It just sounded like an insult.

QUOTE (humbu111)
Beta is second to Alfea i guess (Beta and Alf(e)a )

Dang, everything makes sense in that case. I would've never thought of that. <<; Despite being disappointed that they're still fairies, it'd be interesting to know their differences with Alfea.

--------------------

Faedust Charms
Abby
post Jul 31 2008, 3:24 AM
Post #43

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Former Staff

I remember from the 4kids version she said they were "Alfea Fairies" kinda like a school rivalry thing. They're both schools for fairies. I do like how they did create more than one school, showing Alfea isn't the only school to go to if you have magical powers.
Hirondelle
post Jul 31 2008, 6:11 PM
Post #44

Harmonix Fairy

QUOTE (Abby @ Jul 30 2008, 07:24 PM) *
I remember from the 4kids version she said they were "Alfea Fairies" kinda like a school rivalry thing. They're both schools for fairies. I do like how they did create more than one school, showing Alfea isn't the only school to go to if you have magical powers.
Yeah, I rewatched it, and it only sounded like that to me given the fact they could be fairies as well. I wouldn't have thought about it without that.

--------------------

Faedust Charms
mightymarty2
post Aug 8 2008, 8:02 PM
Post #45

Cosmix Fairy
Group Icon

Group: Admins

the thing is there is likely to be many schools due to the large number of realms

--------------------
*stella* created this wonderful avatar and SpiderBraids for the rescue and Angel Darkstorm this wonderful signature
Hirondelle
post Aug 17 2008, 7:29 AM
Post #46

Harmonix Fairy

Yeah, that's true. I'm amazed that Alfea, Cloud Tower and Redfountain are supposed to be the only schools in Magix which is the biggest city in the realms...or something to that extent. (they get confusing after awhile....) but I guess it can make sense if these schools are separated by gender, to lower the amount of students for each.
But then again, that was decided in the first season, I don't think they planned out the whole storyline and dimensions in the series at that time.

--------------------

Faedust Charms
Fortress Guy
post Apr 5 2009, 5:19 AM
Post #47

Harmonix Fairy

QUOTE (mightymarty2 @ Aug 8 2008, 04:02 PM) *
the thing is there is likely to be many schools due to the large number of realms

I think there are more schools out there. I just posted this on Diaspro's thread earlier today, but it comments on the subject here too:

"What struck me was Diaspro's fighting style and fairy magic techniques she used. I really like the whole gem-based thing. I am sure it has been talked about often here. The ring of gems was very cool. It was a type of power as focused as Flora's plant based ones. However gems have a long history of magic significance, and that made it work all the more.

When they hovered around her I found it very visually pleasing. They really went through a lot of trouble to design her out and her powers and her magical combat outfit. It had me feeling grateful that there were other magic users out there from other schools with a whole different take on fairy powers that could stand up to Bloom. It made the universe bigger.

Now she only needs to fireproof those gems... icon_wink.gif"

--------------------

Fortress Guy's fortress of solitude.

Jem Huntik Korra season 1 Winx SE4 part II

3 Pages V  < 1 2 3
Add Reply
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Time is now: 27th April 2024 - 10:06 AM