> What Is The Power Level Of Enchantix
Treegh0st
post Dec 27 2008, 4:01 AM
Post #1

Pixie

Group: New Members

I already know Bloom's is over 9,000. Stella's probably at "limbo"

--------------------
I am a Vesti user imprisoned here until my time is up.
Homer is the admin straight out of Hell
Cosplaying scares me
Go to the top of the page
Zhanneel
post Dec 27 2008, 4:09 AM
Post #2

Cosmix Fairy
Group Icon

Group: Admins

Haha

There is no limit since it is partially based on the power of friendship and love. xD

*laughs my butt off*
Treegh0st
post Dec 27 2008, 4:18 AM
Post #3

Pixie

Group: New Members

QUOTE (Zhanneel @ Dec 27 2008, 05:09 AM) *
Haha

There is no limit since it is partially based on the power of friendship and love. xD

*laughs heartily*

--------------------
I am a Vesti user imprisoned here until my time is up.
Homer is the admin straight out of Hell
Cosplaying scares me
P-girl
post Dec 27 2008, 10:18 AM
Post #4

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Honor Members

Memes..... yaay.

Sarcasm aside, I always taught the Dragonball z type of power-meter was a bit impractical, considering they'll ALWAYS get stronger. (Heck, even the DBZ show realised that and sorta ditched it.)
Zhanneel
post Dec 27 2008, 3:54 PM
Post #5

Cosmix Fairy
Group Icon

Group: Admins

And yes Treegh0st, I know of that meme and got the reference when you first made this topic. It can be funny sometimes too.

I agree P-girl, they never could cap the supposed level at which the Saiyans were supposed to reach. Power levels just kept falling off the scale every time they encountered a nearly undefeatable villain.
MorriganAensland
post Dec 27 2008, 9:32 PM
Post #6

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Members

Overall though, I'd rank them pretty low in the Universal flow chart of who's stronger than who. The likes of Dark Schneider and Belial Aensland are no doubt at the top, one of which able to burn the most powerful fire demon in existence to death and the other technically capable of ripping Galactus apart without even noticing.

In terms of reality-warpers, Setsuko from SRW is the reigning champ in my opinion, *slightly* above Haruhi Suzumiya simply because she's aware of her powers and able to use them with frightening efficiency. Haruhi's mainly just a Reality Warper version of the Hulk. Dangerous when angry, but most of them are. Harmless when she's distracted... unless she gets in the mood for groping Mikuru.

In terms of Magic Warriors like the Winx Club, Sailor Moon, and others, Saint Seiya's definitely on top. We've got guys capable of getting atomized and putting themselves back together (multiple, actually), recreating the Big Bang, surviving the loss of over two-thirds of their blood, achieve Absolute Zero, and even the wimpiest of the wimps in the series can move at Mach 1. Sailor Saturn's high up there too, what with the power of her Glaive, and Sailor Pluto *used* to have the power to slow and even stop time, but she got the boot from the team due to those accursed scientists. I'm not sure where B't X fits in, but judging in the manga where Foh killed a guy that didn't even physically exist and was arguably a powerful reality-warper with a simple song, they're high up there too.

Winx has never seemed to pull off any amazing feats that stand out as a testament to the power of those in the series. I mean, yeah, we've got the whole freezing thing, but things could still live there.

--------------------

Hey, look! My sig's back!
Tom273
post Jan 22 2009, 11:47 AM
Post #7

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Banned

What is Winx Enchantix power level? its over nine thousand.

--------------------

Thank you Jah-Jah for the awesome new forum set ^^

"A friend is one who believes in you when you have ceased to believe in yourself"
MorriganAensland
post Jan 22 2009, 5:44 PM
Post #8

Cosmix Fairy

No. They are weak and underpowered.

If all of them together fought Virgo Shaka from Saint Seiya, the fight would be over the instant any of them took a hostile stance towards him. If Shaka wanted to be cruel, he'd do Tenbu Horin and take away their ability to think at the drop of a hat.

--------------------

P-girl
post Jan 22 2009, 5:47 PM
Post #9

Cosmix Fairy

*Sigh* I don't like persons from one fictive universe compared to another. It doesn't make any sense.
humbu111
post Jan 22 2009, 5:58 PM
Post #10

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Former Staff

*Sigh* I don't like persons from one fictive universe compared to another. It doesn't make any sense.

I agree. And it doesnt make sense to compare cartoon character's strengths from different shows, the person who made them decides. They obviously made it to keep the storyline reasonable, if they wanted to, they could have given their characters super powers too.

--------------------

Credits to Bre for the forum set, and Ditty/Esca for the userbar :D

MorriganAensland
post Jan 22 2009, 6:03 PM
Post #11

Cosmix Fairy

The problem with crossovers is when it devolves into fanboy/fangirlish arguing and nothing gets established.

I've seen some *very* heated debates about whether one Super Robot is stronger or weaker than another.

Grendizer vs. Mazinkaiser is a very painful and brutal debate with each sides capable of raising at least a few interesting points. But it usually devolves into dickery by one or both sides and it becomes a twisted trainwreck I can't bare to watch but can't help but stare on at.

--------------------

P-girl
post Jan 22 2009, 6:07 PM
Post #12

Cosmix Fairy

The worst thing about it, is that it makes the internal consistencies of different universes clash. Winx and Saint Seiya are two completely different shows. Comparing them would be ridiculous and unfair for BOTH shows.
MorriganAensland
post Jan 22 2009, 6:13 PM
Post #13

Cosmix Fairy

... Yeah. Probably would be.

And it would also raise the question why the Winx girls would fight Shaka in the first place. The guy's essentially Buddha... as long as they're not a jerk against him, he's got no reason to raise a hand against them.

--------------------

Add Reply
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Time is now: 10th May 2024 - 11:06 AM