Add Reply
> Rivens Diary ***DO NOT READ IF YOU ARE UNDER 12!!!!***
Rating 5 V
Abby
post Apr 12 2007, 2:46 AM
Post #41

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Former Staff

thanks for the great compliments everyone!

june 23, 2004 *17 years old*
Well this school year was ok. In a way im gald I was forced to come here and then im not. Im glad beause the guys in my squad are ok i guess but im still very mad and angry that i was forced here. Plus today was orientation for the new school year for the new kids at all of the schools. There was this girl with her father. She had short dark blue hair in pigtails. She was shy and ok looking. She was bored out of her mind since her dad was talking to the headmistress so we just talked since i was walking by. We talked for a minute about smoking. She said that it really ruins your health and voice. She pulled it out of my mouth and stamped on it and walked away onto alfea. So now im quitting smoking cause this girl convinced me. I dont' even know her name but i can't fall for her. I am quitting drugs and alcohol too (not necessarily for her but she made me think that if I do want to have a future it isn't good) but i can't fall for anyone. I promised myself i wouldn't a long time ago and I won't. What will people think of me?? Im supposed to be the bad boy how can I love??? I am not supposed to love, its not in my blood. I just have to forget her!!!
Go to the top of the page
EnchantixMusa
post Apr 12 2007, 3:03 AM
Post #42

A True Fairy

Group: Members

You are really good at this, Probably better then me.
fullmoon
post Apr 12 2007, 3:51 AM
Post #43

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Honor Members

QUOTE (Abby)
thanks for the great compliments everyone!

june 23, 2004 *17 years old*
Well this school year was ok. In a way im gald I was forced to come here and then im not. Im glad beause the guys in my squad are ok i guess but im still very mad and angry that i was forced here. Plus today was orientation for the new school year for the new kids at all of the schools. There was this girl with her father. She had short dark blue hair in pigtails. She was shy and ok looking. She was bored out of her mind since her dad was talking to the headmistress so we just talked since i was walking by. We talked for a minute about smoking. She said that it really ruins your health and voice. She pulled it out of my mouth and stamped on it and walked away onto alfea. So now im quitting smoking cause this girl convinced me. I dont' even know her name but i can't fall for her. I am quitting drugs and alcohol too (not necessarily for her but she made me think that if I do want to have a future it isn't good) but i can't fall for anyone. I promised myself i wouldn't a long time ago and I won't. What will people think of me?? Im supposed to be the bad boy how can I love??? I am not supposed to love, its not in my blood. I just have to forget her!!!

More! More! I need more! Pretty please? It is addicting to read.

--------------------

I am not WEIRDhopefullyI think

"Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the former." ~ Albert Einstein
Abby
post Apr 15 2007, 3:31 AM
Post #44

Cosmix Fairy

September 10, 2004 *17 years old*
Well its a new year here at rf now im a sophmore. Red fountain isn't all bad. I have really changed my mind about it now. I saw that girl today. I can't stop thinking about her. I wish i could stop. I don't like all of these feelings I am having.
EnchantixMusa
post Apr 15 2007, 3:34 AM
Post #45

A True Fairy

Love It!

--------------------

fullmoon
post Apr 15 2007, 3:37 AM
Post #46

Cosmix Fairy

Please continue! This is getting to the good part.

--------------------

"Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the former." ~ Albert Einstein
Connie
post Apr 15 2007, 7:37 PM
Post #47

Tynix Fairy

Love it!!
fullmoon
post Apr 15 2007, 8:26 PM
Post #48

Cosmix Fairy

I just realized that the last entry was dated two years ago. There is a long way to go to get to the present time. O_O

--------------------

Abby
post Apr 16 2007, 1:31 AM
Post #49

Cosmix Fairy

well not really, there are only like 5 entries between but I am trying to slow it down by adding more because i don't know all about how riven acts in season three (i know most but i would like to see it in english to confirm what i have heard) and that won't come for a long time but I highly doubt i can keep this held up long enough until the end of season three. Another entry coming soon!
fullmoon
post Apr 16 2007, 1:39 AM
Post #50

Cosmix Fairy

Yay! Can't wait for the new entry! You are right about riven in third season. They don't show that much of him.

--------------------

Abby
post Apr 18 2007, 11:54 PM
Post #51

Cosmix Fairy

February 14, 2005 * 18 years old*
Forget musa. Yeah thats her name. I was racing in the race and this girl named bloom (the one brandon loves she is disgusting) really dissed me. I got pissed at her but she gave me some helmet. well that idiot made it blind me and this beautiful witch named darcy saved me. She is soo pretty and a lot better than musa. I love darcy!!!! My baby....she is soo hot! Well anyways we started going out and musa found out and got made so we ambushed her and i went up against brandon. he beat me only because some great power defeated all of the witches. I don't know what it was but now i get to do all of this stuff for darcy and as long as it makes her happy.
fullmoon
post Apr 19 2007, 1:53 AM
Post #52

Cosmix Fairy

Whee! It is getting to the good part. Evil Darcy!

--------------------

mightymarty2
post Apr 20 2007, 5:19 PM
Post #53

Cosmix Fairy
Group Icon

Group: Admins

I think Riven drinking and smmoking is not like riven but the rest is great.
fullmoon
post Apr 20 2007, 8:38 PM
Post #54

Cosmix Fairy

QUOTE (mightymarty2)
I think Riven drinking and smmoking is not like riven but the rest is great.

I don't like that kind of Riven but I like the Riven after first season.

--------------------

Abby
post Apr 21 2007, 1:09 AM
Post #55

Cosmix Fairy

well I thought that would be him when he was little, his rough and tough backaround i had to build that up.
fullmoon
post Apr 21 2007, 1:21 AM
Post #56

Cosmix Fairy

QUOTE (Abby)
well I thought that would be him when he was little, his rough and tough backaround i had to build that up.

It suits him though since when he came to the school, he was kind of mean and bad though I don't like that Riven.

--------------------

Abby
post Apr 23 2007, 3:17 AM
Post #57

Cosmix Fairy

May 3, 2005 *18 years old*
I am so stupid, what an idiot I am.Darcy put me under a spell and she dumped me!! how could she dump me??? this is so unfair! now im locked up in a jail cell in cloud tower. darcy and her friends icy and darcy are taking over the universe. I need to get out of here. i need to get out!!!!! this is torture!! man i wonder how musa is feeling now. i bet shes feeling really Crappy cause i basically was a player and made it look like i liked her (when i have all along) but i went out with darcy. how stupid could i have been????? when i get out of here i have to tell her about how i feel. oh and i found out that brandon and sky switched names so the blonde pretty boy is really the prince. i should have known. figures. It is kinda funny though because that bloom girl supposedly was there and she didn't know anything about it so she was heartbroken because sky is really engaged. And Stella (blonde preppy girl) was mad because sky... i mean brandon isn't really a prince, just a squire. I wish I could have been there. I just don't really like sky and Brandon is kind of annoying too but better than sky. This is going to take a while for me to get used to names now.
fullmoon
post Apr 23 2007, 4:22 AM
Post #58

Cosmix Fairy

Ooh! I loved that entry. Especially when he said that he should go tell Musa how he feels. I remembered when they switched identities and all. It was a bit funny though.

--------------------

Connie
post Apr 23 2007, 11:02 PM
Post #59

Tynix Fairy

still loving it!! <33

--------------------

Screenshot Credits to WinxMedia But I made this

thanks to Stellaksjuta
Abby
post Apr 25 2007, 10:11 PM
Post #60

Cosmix Fairy

June 15, 2005 *18 years old*
Well I didn't tell her. Turns out bloom saved the day. I still don't like her much. The witches are now in some looney bin. I did kinda give musa a hint that i liked her but she probably is still mad about darcy. maybe next year. I have a bunch of pictures of her. I took them when she wasn't looking and now i have a wall of them over my desk. i told timmy that if he tells anyone about it he and his computer will seriously get it. that shut him up real fast. i am forced to sit here at dlorian all summer. I hate it here. there is nothing to do. No one even knows im a prince i never told anyone. And i never want them to know. it is going to stay that way.

11 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 5 > » 
Add Reply
2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 5:01 PM