Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

198 Pages V  « < 196 197 198  
Add Reply
> Tantamount, What is the price for equality?
Rating 5 V
P-girl
post Jan 21 2016, 5:51 PM
Post #3941

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Honor Members

"That was yesterday?" Axl muttered to himself, before turning to the woman. "Did this execution happen to involve throwing us into some sort of portal?" He rubbed the back of his head. "That's the only execution I remember...."

((I am SO sorry if I missed something like I get the feeling I am. I searched for it, but could find nothing else.))
Go to the top of the page
Nightstorm
post Jan 22 2016, 12:49 PM
Post #3942

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Senior Member

((Don’t worry; you nailed it.))

Meredith simply nodded, gesturing towards the nearby Rift. “We’ve known a twisted world lies beyond these… anomalies, and none who ventured through them ever returned alive. Thus, your execution was labeled: death through unlivable exile.”

“Feh, you call that ‘unlivable’?” Gilgamesh spat. “I’ve survived countless hells far worse than that blighted realm.”

Meredith continued as though she hadn’t heard the King. “So I say again: how has this come to pass? How have you escaped?”

--------------------
Afterquest - Ranma's back! Infinium - A new rp, a new world, a new headache! Tantamount - What is the price for equality?
P-girl
post Jan 22 2016, 3:23 PM
Post #3943

Cosmix Fairy

"Short version? We survived this 'unlivable exile' and found a portal back here." Axl said. "And we weren't the only ones there."

This post has been edited by P-girl: Jan 22 2016, 3:23 PM
mightymarty2
post Jan 22 2016, 6:24 PM
Post #3944

Cosmix Fairy
Group Icon

Group: Admins

Martin who had been listed "look at the end of the day we made it back alive. I feel you want something more information that. Why don't you be more specific?"

--------------------
*stella* created this wonderful avatar and SpiderBraids for the rescue and Angel Darkstorm this wonderful signature
Nightstorm
post Jan 24 2016, 9:05 AM
Post #3945

Cosmix Fairy

“I do, indeed,” Meredith answered Martin. “And your companion just gave me what I wanted.” By her tone, the Force Commander seemed slightly disappointed. “I was hoping the other fugitives had died, but you say they survived after all these years? They will need to be apprehended, immediately.” Her grip tightened around the hilt of her greatsword, and then she spoke as though she were issuing an absolute order. “As fugitives marked for death by the Destiny Council, you are to be taken into custody… again. If you cooperate, and tell the Council where these criminals are hiding and how to get to them, you may be shown mercy.”

--------------------
Afterquest - Ranma's back! Infinium - A new rp, a new world, a new headache! Tantamount - What is the price for equality?
P-girl
post Jan 24 2016, 10:14 AM
Post #3946

Cosmix Fairy

As soon as the Force Commander started talking about the other fugitives, Axl covered his mouth with his hand. He said too much...
"Well, no mercy for me, then." He decided when she was finished, removing the hand.
mightymarty2
post Jan 25 2016, 8:47 AM
Post #3947

Cosmix Fairy
Group Icon

Martin sighed and looked at the others were they going to fight or surrender he certainly had his plan "look we helped you with that thing, can you not see this is a miscarriage of justice?" he asked giving no indecation he would surrender

--------------------
*stella* created this wonderful avatar and SpiderBraids for the rescue and Angel Darkstorm this wonderful signature
Nightstorm
post Jan 25 2016, 3:16 PM
Post #3948

Cosmix Fairy

Meredith half-expected the warriors wouldn’t cooperate, but Martin’s words surprisingly gave her pause. “Unexpectedly, you did assist us in the battle, and seeing as you went out of your way to protect one of our own, I should offer my gratitude,” she admitted, glancing back towards Fynt; however, her tone made it sound as though she were hesitant to believe her own words.

--------------------
P-girl
post Jan 26 2016, 7:06 AM
Post #3949

Cosmix Fairy

"We're just here to help." Axl tried. "From what I can see, this world's a mess and we just want to help set things right. For everyone."
mightymarty2
post Jan 26 2016, 6:26 PM
Post #3950

Cosmix Fairy
Group Icon

"Yes were here to help not to cause more problems for this world" Martin reiterated

--------------------
Nightstorm
post Jan 29 2016, 1:04 PM
Post #3951

Cosmix Fairy

“An admirable outlook,” Meredith commented as she returned her attention to Axl. “Then tell me: how do you plan on going about that? What do you feel is the best solution to bringing peace between the people of Kemla, and those they’ve condemned?”

--------------------
P-girl
post Jan 29 2016, 2:01 PM
Post #3952

Cosmix Fairy

"Well, not throwing people who you deem 'Abnormal' in some other dimension, expecting them to die would be a nice start." Axl said.

198 Pages V  « < 196 197 198
Add Reply
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 9:54 AM