Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Add Reply
> Transformers; Animated, Taking over yet another era.
P-girl
post Aug 5 2007, 8:48 AM
Post #1

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Honor Members

They're baaaack! After a slew of cartoons, an anime, lotsa toys, one animated movie and one life-action movie, Transformers is at it again with yet another cartoon. I'm looking forward to it. I've seen a trailer, which can be found here;
Transformersanimated.com (Sorry for the quality.... but I think the cheers add a nice touch. (Guess who get the biggest cheer; Starscream!))
Which looks awesome. And on a personal note, Starscream will be voiced by Tom Kenny. Tom Kenny = <3 (He voiced Some of my fave villains; Spydah and Janus Lee. Oh yeah, and Spongebob.....) , and as you know, Starscream = <3 So Starscream + Tom Kenny = SQUEEEEEH! Happy fangirl!

What do you guys think? The serie already got some critique because of the new animation style. But I kinda like it.
Go to the top of the page
darkar
post Aug 5 2007, 3:56 PM
Post #2

Cosmix Fairy

i am looking forward to watch them when i can.

--------------------

P-girl
post May 4 2008, 8:31 AM
Post #3

Cosmix Fairy

Okay, I have found all the episodes that are out of this show! (And they update regularly, yaay!) and I am in LOVE!

Here, have some:

http://www.youtube.com/user/FanTransformers

Trust me, they're all there. They're a bit scrambled..... but hey. At the moment, my fave bot is Wreck-gar, a garbage truck with a screw loose, kind at heart but completely confused about what he is, voiced by Weird Al Jankovich!

'I am Wreck-Gar, I knock people over!' *Snorts with laughter*

Add Reply
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 1:54 PM