Add Reply
> Csi, GSR
melgirl1778
post Sep 4 2007, 10:14 PM
Post #1

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Senior Member

for those who love csi like i do...

I love Sara sidle, and really really dont want to see her die, but think they will kill her off. I also love grissom and sara together!!! butif they must kill her off... i think that she should be alive when they find her. and before she dies, they should show her and grissom talking about their relationship. and they should kiss before she dies, i hink thatis the only way i would be satisfied if she dies... but i love her on the show and might stop watching if she does die...

--------------------

Made by Jah

Go to the top of the page
P-girl
post Sep 5 2007, 7:30 AM
Post #2

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Honor Members

I used to watch it, remember I loved it. (Dunno why I stopped watching, to be honest.) I always like Stokes and..... what was that guy's name again? The one with the semi-fro he's pals with. Those two rock.
Riliana
post Sep 5 2007, 6:30 PM
Post #3

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Honor Members

they have so many different kinds... but i love them all... so fascinating if you ask me
Boo
post Dec 22 2007, 1:29 AM
Post #4

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Former Staff

I watched CSI NY once and was a little grossed out. I liked the story line and everything, I thought it was interesting, but there were scenes that were really hard for me to watch without nearly getting sick.

--------------------
When one door of happiness closes, another opens; but often we look so long at the closed door, that we do not see the one which has opened for us. -Helen Keller
MusicFairy
post Dec 25 2007, 4:35 AM
Post #5

Enchantix Fairy

Group: Members

I used to watch CSI NY all the time^^
I really liked it..ignoring the gross parts...i got used to them .^^ I so loved it ...it defenely rocks..the story line,characters...etc xD

This post has been edited by MusicFairy: Dec 25 2007, 4:36 AM

--------------------

Add Reply
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Time is now: 26th April 2024 - 3:52 PM