Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Add Reply
> *From the depths of hell, with loveˢᵉᵐᶦ ᶫᶦᵗᵉʳᵃᵗᵉ
~Roshna~
post Apr 23 2013, 6:49 PM
Post #1

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Members

(Okay, before you decide to kill me, let me clear that when I vanished about a few months ago, I really couldn't take the pressure of this place. I was a horrible roleplayer and honestly, I couldn't cope up with the serious role playing situations. That is when I came across a site that helped me prepare myself for serious role playing, with the fun added. Now,I think I can easily role play here and I'm sorry for running off like a chicken. I know most of you would not care, but I needed to get that load off my chest. I would have been on sooner if I wasn't born lazy. Anyways, back to the role play, let's see if this works here.

From the depths of Hell

to Heaven with,love.

We always hear about heaven or hell,now we are to witness a war between the two realms,heaven VS hell.The queen of hell Darcy and the King of heaven ________ are ready to fight.Are you ready to fight for what you believe in.All demons and Angels,it's time to fight and show the other what you are made of.

It's a war between two worlds,where would you go??

Demons VS Angels.

Demons

The king of hell
Open
The queen of hell:
Empress Darcy Morgana Grimm-Roshna184
Offspring of king and queen of hell
Open - Son.
Legal adviser
Open
Warriors
*Unlimited*
Slaves taken from angel side
*One per each royal*

Angels

King of heaven
Open
Queen of heaven
Open
Offspring of king and queen of heaven
Open - Daughter.
Legal adviser
Open
Warriors
*Unlimited*
Slaves taken from demon side
*One per each royal*

RULES

RULES:The general rules of a forum,should be obeyed no matter what.No exceptions in any case what so ever.

F O R M S:As you can see there are no forms,so therefore I would like for you to make your own.It should be well organized.A form shows your true role playing standards,so please show me something descriptive, so I can easily understand your character.And your forms should be descriptive in showing every detail of ever aspect your character has to unfold.Also NO ANIMES in any cases what so ever.It's actually my pet peeve to use anime characters in any role play.I prefer we should not use any anime image unless we give full credit to the artist.But it's still a no.

C H A R A C T E R S:As for your character,there are no limitations what so ever, but please keep up with it.Your characters should not be symbols of perfection they CAN lose to someone,if I see someone who is godmodding,they'll be banned straightaway.So no power playing in any case what so ever.What your character expresses should be realistic,they should feel pain or they can lose,try to be natural..It really annoys me one more of my pet peeve.I will accept gay,lesbian and bisexual characters.

L I T E R A C Y:My favorite part,okay lets discuss shall we? This is a semi lit role play so I'm expecting at least five sentences,per CHARACTER.No exceptions.I will except writers block.But even in writers block three descriptive sentences.This is minimum,if you can do more I would love that.Now it should also make sense.The role play must also be taken slowly and gently,you must weave the plot around the story so beautifully and gently that it produces a great output.Nothing should be rushed in no circumstances and no time skip either.

A C T I V I T Y:Please be active.

This post has been edited by ~Roshna~: Apr 23 2013, 7:03 PM
Go to the top of the page
~Roshna~
post Apr 23 2013, 7:02 PM
Post #2

Cosmix Fairy

The Demon Queen

>> Fallen angelsat my feet
Whispered voices at my ear
Death before my eyes
Lying next to me I fear.

________________________________________________________________________________
_______

Meet your queen

Name
My name is Lady Darcy Morgana Grim,pleasure to meet you,sir.You want to know about my name,oh so bold of you,but don't worry I won't send you to the dungeons or kill you,yet.Well,Darcy means the dark one,Morgana means the circling sea or great brightness and lastly Grimm is my last name which means Fierce.All three are linked to me in one way or other,you know I wasn't born with this name,my real name Roshna,which means first ray of sunshine was quite bright and revolting,so I changed it.

Oh my,how rude of you to ask a lady her age,I could have you rot in the dungeons for this,I am immortal for you information and how much I have lived till now is so much that I forgot myself.Though,I remember that I was born somewhere in the fourteen hundreds,where now stands a country names Pakistan,was it India at that time,or not? I do not know.For your information,I was born as a mortal,but now I'm immortal,you don't need to know how.And besides,no matter how old I am,I still look beautiful and young, so I really don't care. But I am Five hundred and forty years old.

Oh,how offensive! I will really rot you in my dungeon,no have your head chopped of your shoulders,maybe even better,I can steal your soul.Is it not clear that I am a female and also a beautiful female? You need to get your eyes checked or wait a second,let me just claw them out!

Species
Oh I was born a mortal and now I'm a demon, same old, same old.I know that I am a demon but my husband says that i look like an angel. Talk about irony.

The demon within

Personality

Ha,honey do you really need to ask? Well,I'll answer you anyways since I have nothing more to do,I'm horrible,mean,vicious and brutal,I can kill you in a second without thinking twice. WIP
words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words

History

I was born into a wealthy Indian family on the fifteenth of April in fourteen seventy. In fourteen ninety,when I was just twenty,I became pregnant by an unknown man,a rape as you can call it. I carried the child to term; but seconds after my daughter's birth, my father took the child away. He claimed it would be better for both of us to never see one another and consequently my family disowned me for the shameful birth of an illegitimate daughter. At this time it seemed to be a devastating "punishment" to my crime, but later revealed it was exactly as my father said- it was for the best the infant was not subjected to the wrath of the demon king. I was banished to England for the embarrassment of my family; but I quickly adjusted to becoming English. In eighteen sixty four,I met my husband.He seemed not what he appeared,he was darkness all along,he still didn't tell me what he was doing on earth at the time being,but he seduced me more than anything ever did and before I realized,I fell for the charming king of demons,so much that when he told me the truth about him,I didn't run away in disgust or fight for my life.I wanted to be with him and I married him,I still have no regrets.Between you and me,I love being queen of hell.

Crush
Haha,are you kidding me? Well,if you are then it is not a funny joke,I am deeply in love with my husband the king of demons,hello! I am deeply committed to him and I love none but him,besides who can love another man when they are being loved by the king of demon himself?

Other
Well,I love to play the piano and sing,if you meant about it.I also love to sketch in my spare time,I once drew an amazing portrait of my Lucifer,but sadly I couldn't capture his brilliance with my stupid pencil and of course how could I?

>> Don't turn away
Don't give in to the pain
Don't try to hide
Though they're screaming your name
Don't close your eyes
God knows what lies behind them
Don't turn out the light
Never sleep never die.

[/list]

forum © Me.
character © Mines.
faceclaim © Katie McGrath.
pictures © Original owners
P-girl
post Apr 23 2013, 7:19 PM
Post #3

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Honor Members

((It was never my/our intention to make you feel unwelcome... I just have the tendency to speak my mind. No sugar. If that bothered you... you could've told me. Either publicly or in private....))
~Roshna~
post Apr 23 2013, 7:25 PM
Post #4

Cosmix Fairy

(It's fine really, I was just a bit too much over sensitive and in the past few months I've learned a lot, losing friends and shizz shaped me to be a bit more mature about stuff; doesn't mean I'm still not crazy X3

But, hopefully, this time I'm back for good, I'm just so lazy that I really can't be sure and have some fun with role plays over here. Oh, and by the way nice to see you again P-gal.)

This post has been edited by ~Roshna~: Apr 23 2013, 7:26 PM
P-girl
post Apr 23 2013, 7:30 PM
Post #5

Cosmix Fairy

((Hello again, too. Let's make this time a great one.
Just give me some time and I'll make a character for this.))
~Roshna~
post Apr 23 2013, 7:33 PM
Post #6

Cosmix Fairy

(Oh, yay! That sounds awesome

And cool, sure. You don't need to make something huge, I just do that because I like codding and stuff like that.)

P-girl
post Apr 23 2013, 7:53 PM
Post #7

Cosmix Fairy

((Ow.... you have a minimum word count.... Yeah... Uhm.... I really don't like those....))
~Roshna~
post Apr 23 2013, 8:14 PM
Post #8

Cosmix Fairy

(Well, it's mostly for those people who post horrible one liners like on winx online , you are a good role player so yeah, this rule doesn't follow on you.)

P-girl
post Apr 23 2013, 8:41 PM
Post #9

Cosmix Fairy

((Thanks. I'm sorry. Nothing makes me lose the will to roleplay faster then restrictions on my writing style.))

Name:
Azra
Species:
An Angel created specifically to serve the King and Queen of Heaven.
Personality:
They say I can be cold. Cruel even. They say it's unbefitting of someone of the light. But I have seen the demons. If we are to defeat them, coldness is a weapon. Cruelty a tool.
History:
As someone created with a specific goal, I never quite strayed from my path. I've seen and even partaken in many wars. They came closest to changing me. They showed me just how little of a will I had of my own. And what a blessing this was. There is no larger freedom then the absence of freedom. Most disagree. However, during my last battle I managed to get my hands on a... rather vicious demon. Chaotic and free-spirited. I will tame him. I will show everyone the bliss of control.

Calcifer
Name:

Calcifer
Species:
I remember being human.... vaguely. I'm a demon now.
Personality:
People say I'm aggressive. That I have a temper and an attitude problem. Ain't no problem with it at all, I can back it up!
History:
I used to be a soldier for the Russian Army. A fierce power on the battlefield. I loved every moment of it. Probably the reason I became a demon once a sniper got the best of me. I loved that even more. The chaos. The bloodshed. It was perfect. That is, until I was captured and thrown in prison by this... Angel. He sees me as some sort of project. Tries to tame me. Heh... It won't work. I won't break.
mightymarty2
post Apr 24 2013, 8:21 AM
Post #10

Cosmix Fairy
Group Icon

Group: Admins

(Welcome back and it was never anyone's attention to make you feel uncomfortable. Is this based in England as some kind of neutral ground or is that just part of your characters story?)

--------------------
*stella* created this wonderful avatar and SpiderBraids for the rescue and Angel Darkstorm this wonderful signature
~Roshna~
post Apr 26 2013, 4:08 PM
Post #11

Cosmix Fairy

(@P-girl That is fine, and accepted

@Mightymarty I know, and thanks. It is part of my character's previous life, her immortal life.)
mightymarty2
post Apr 26 2013, 6:32 PM
Post #12

Cosmix Fairy
Group Icon

Group: Admins

(Ok. Is this ok

Name: Dan
Species: Angel
Role:Legal Advisor
History:He was a lawyer when he was a human for the police. However when he was in a case against a crime boss he was taken out. He spent time working his way up he angel hierarchy. Now he is one of the King and Queens trusted advisor, even if his human job has given him a bad reputation.
Personality: He is very serious about his job and will get frustrated at people who don't allow him to just get on with it. Other than that he tens to keep himself to himself

--------------------
*stella* created this wonderful avatar and SpiderBraids for the rescue and Angel Darkstorm this wonderful signature
~Roshna~
post Apr 27 2013, 9:17 PM
Post #13

Cosmix Fairy

(Of course! Accepted!)
P-girl
post Apr 27 2013, 9:40 PM
Post #14

Cosmix Fairy

((Did mine?))

Add Reply
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 11:20 PM