Add Reply
> Mythix Preview
Sen
post Apr 2 2014, 11:08 AM
Post #21

Butterflix Fairy

Group: Members

QUOTE (Salomea @ Apr 1 2014, 03:04 PM) *
So mythix is a transform that they use only in Legendarium? Because as far as I understand Bloomix was design by Bloom, when she shared her power with the Winx, making it weaker than sirenix, since it appeared for Bloom when she drained her power (and for rest I guess when they got in touch with the essence of the Dragon Flame), but more proper to fight trix/Selina, yes? Which should make Daphne more powerful, and I guess she is. So the Mythix is not connected/new level of previous transform, but a stand a lone for the environment?
I'm kinda wondering if I'm to suspend my disbelief, or exercise my imagination with all.

As for design- Bloomix is awesome, maybe slightly too much going on for me, but still pretty awesome. But Mythix looks like a club wear, in a kind of club I'd never put my feet in... It's not classy at all. Sorry to say that, but when You go with such name- and to be clear myth means "a true story/ story that holds truth" and is understood as something archetypical, and timeless, You'd think the look of it would also follow that idea... If it at least looked like Fantazyme's Tiefix, though it's bit "medieval", it would do the name more justice...
And definitely the 2d at least holds some craftsmanship and just is done carefully and nicely, the official 3d is ...

I think so yes, I would even go as far as saying that without Mythix, they can't enter the Legendarium at all, it's basically their "key" or, actually, the wands are the key.
I'm not sure if Bloomix is actually weaker than Sirenix, considering the Dragon Flame is the most powerful magic there is. I think, in general, that it was more a way to unlock their magic again rather than giving them a new stronger power.
Since we know very little about Mythix, it's hard to tell if it's a stronger transformation or just a "more adapted" one for a certain environment.

I don't know why, but I felt that some Mythix outfits had a "fairy godmother" feel to them when I first saw them, but now ... I really hope they'll look a bit nicer in the series. =s

--------------------

By dittadulla <3~ @_@

Winx Club & Rainbow -- Translated articles: http://incantesimo.lareveuse.net/
Go to the top of the page
P-girl
post Apr 2 2014, 12:09 PM
Post #22

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Honor Members

There's some previews of what looks like 2d Mythix (Dashing my hopes of keeping Bloomix around....):

Uhm.... they don't look all that much like their 3D counterparts.... I mean, the basic coloring and the 'mini-dress' aestethic is there, but for the rest they look REALLY Off. Heck, if it wasn't for the wings, I'd confuse Musa's with her Sirenix. She doesn't even have the pigtails.

This post has been edited by P-girl: Apr 2 2014, 12:10 PM
Sen
post Apr 2 2014, 3:39 PM
Post #23

Butterflix Fairy

I think that's more fan art than something else? The images don't even look like mythix. =s (see musa's hair difference)

I don't know ... if they need the wands to transform, it seems logical to keep Bloomix at some point, like Sailor Moon --> Super Sailor Moon in season 3.

--------------------

By dittadulla <3~ @_@

P-girl
post Apr 2 2014, 4:47 PM
Post #24

Cosmix Fairy

Those two images I gave were fanart? I taught they were official screenshots.

This post has been edited by P-girl: Apr 2 2014, 4:48 PM
dreamywinxgirl94
post Apr 2 2014, 11:26 PM
Post #25

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Journalists

Yes, they were fan arts, P-girl. I recognized them because I always visited DeviantArt. A fan did a wonderful job. He is just doing a fan made story lines of Winx Club in "The Fairytales Mission". ^_^ Where did you find them? Probably a fan got confused with a mix up with official art or fan art. Happens a lot. ^^"
From his DeviantArt: http://alexrocimar.deviantart.com/gallery/

----------------------------------------------------

Oh and anyone seen this?

I cannot find the correct source....

For me, I always love the 2D better than 3D. The 2D has more details while 3D doesn't when looking at Mythix =( Though I don't understand, it seems the 3D Version of the Movie were much better than the CGI 3D Animation on TV. =S

For some reasons, I agreed with Sen. I also thought the Mythrix wands may be used as keys maybe to lock the Legendarium when I saw the first image. =)

This post has been edited by dreamywinxgirl94: Apr 2 2014, 11:27 PM

--------------------

~Believe in Winx Dreams!~
DreamyWinx Will Always Be Remembered 2008-2015:

*Forum Set Made by Me.* xD

P-girl
post Apr 3 2014, 7:21 AM
Post #26

Cosmix Fairy

WHoops.....

Anyway, it makes sense for the movies to have better CGI then the series due to one word: Budget. They most likely have more money for the movies and it isn't going to be spread out, instead keeping it contained to feature movie length. Not to mention more time to work on it.
Salomea
post Apr 3 2014, 7:43 AM
Post #27

Pixie

Group: New Members

QUOTE (Sen @ Apr 2 2014, 01:08 PM) *
I think so yes, I would even go as far as saying that without Mythix, they can't enter the Legendarium at all, it's basically their "key" or, actually, the wands are the key.
I'm not sure if Bloomix is actually weaker than Sirenix, considering the Dragon Flame is the most powerful magic there is. I think, in general, that it was more a way to unlock their magic again rather than giving them a new stronger power.
Since we know very little about Mythix, it's hard to tell if it's a stronger transformation or just a "more adapted" one for a certain environment.

I don't know why, but I felt that some Mythix outfits had a "fairy godmother" feel to them when I first saw them, but now ... I really hope they'll look a bit nicer in the series. =s

I would think so too and it would make sense. (But sirenix was a transform to be used in the infinite ocean and then it became all-purpose one). In sense Bloomix has to be weaker, becasue it was emergency solution and creating it obviously weakened Bloom. Dragonfire may be the most potent kind of power, but it's not like basic winx Bloom could beat Enchatix fairy- cause if it was so, why there was so much drama about not having full Enchantix and then getting all other transforms, like Sophix, or Lovix... Bloomix is simply better for fighting legendarium monsters, as Lovix was necessary to fight ice fairies(simplifying), kinda like a proper vaccine for right infection, but for simple logic it should be weaker than Sirenix.

And I really hope Mythix won't be a new full-time transform, but there was some talk that it's both 2 and 3d...

BTW comparing winx to sailor moon is like comparing Mozart to Madonna (to be picturesque)... SM was way more planned and explained, things were logically connected and You had character development of basically all characters, even the most minor, not what's going on here...

@Dreamywinxgirl- Honestly the design of the outfit itself looks lazy, if it's official, it's just a tube dress... As for the CGI- I'm not sure if those are made by the same companies/ departments. Plus they may not be using the same software, though I think they are. Even if, movie production has more time to work on models and their animation, and specially on textures and rendering it later on. TV version basically doesn't use textures becasue they're a pain to render.

--------------------
You gain wisdom by talking with stars, but to see them you need deep dark.
Sen
post Apr 3 2014, 8:57 AM
Post #28

Butterflix Fairy

I cannot find the correct source....

For me, I always love the 2D better than 3D. The 2D has more details while 3D doesn't when looking at Mythix =( Though I don't understand, it seems the 3D Version of the Movie were much better than the CGI 3D Animation on TV. =S

For some reasons, I agreed with Sen. I also thought the Mythrix wands may be used as keys maybe to lock the Legendarium when I saw the first image. =)

It's from the Cuore di Fata (Fairy heart) sticker album. I have it, I'll upload the scans of the Mythix stickers in a moment.

It's like P-Girl said it's the budget and time. I think Straffi said in the "behind the scenes" video from Magical Adventure that they had been working on the movie for 4 years, which is far more than the time they take to work on the series (I guess).

I would think so too and it would make sense. (But sirenix was a transform to be used in the infinite ocean and then it became all-purpose one). In sense Bloomix has to be weaker, becasue it was emergency solution and creating it obviously weakened Bloom. Dragonfire may be the most potent kind of power, but it's not like basic winx Bloom could beat Enchatix fairy- cause if it was so, why there was so much drama about not having full Enchantix and then getting all other transforms, like Sophix, or Lovix... Bloomix is simply better for fighting legendarium monsters, as Lovix was necessary to fight ice fairies(simplifying), kinda like a proper vaccine for right infection, but for simple logic it should be weaker than Sirenix.

And I really hope Mythix won't be a new full-time transform, but there was some talk that it's both 2 and 3d...

BTW comparing winx to sailor moon is like comparing Mozart to Madonna (to be picturesque)... SM was way more planned and explained, things were logically connected and You had character development of basically all characters, even the most minor, not what's going on here...

That is a really good point, I kind of forgot about that. >-<'
Actually, that's how I feel about all transformations since Enchantix. If Enchantix really was 'the final transformation', then that is the strongest one there is, all the rest of them are just more adapted to certain environments or enemies.

I hope so too! >_<

Definitely, but I was more referring to a power-up thingy than anything else. XD

--------------------

By dittadulla <3~ @_@

Sen
post Apr 3 2014, 10:00 AM
Post #29

Butterflix Fairy

--> http://i615.photobucket.com/albums/tt233/W...zps19dd6c71.jpg

wands on the left: Bloom + Stella
wands on the right: Flora + Layla/Aisha
(Tecna's & Musa's wands are printed in the album itself)

edit:
http://i615.photobucket.com/albums/tt233/W...zps55fbe24b.jpg
(Magical Wands

With the Mythix wands, you can cast spells inside the Legendarium/in the Legendarium's world!)

This post has been edited by Sen: Apr 3 2014, 10:05 AM

--------------------

By dittadulla <3~ @_@

P-girl
post Apr 3 2014, 11:58 AM
Post #30

Cosmix Fairy

They're neat enough, but they missed a HUGE opportunity with Stella, who already has/had a wand. (And not one of those tiny ones either. A large wand. I miss her wand.)
Salomea
post Apr 3 2014, 1:56 PM
Post #31

Pixie

Group: New Members

Yeah I do think that Enchantix should be left as the final transform, but with _Sirenix they clearly called it "the most powerful one" (as nearly all before :/)
The power-up thingy was also better explained in SM icon_biggrin.gif

BTW I don't think four years was the production process, but time from the idea, through sketches, looking for sponsors, producers, actual production, ect to the release. Even Disney doesn't take that much time with their animations...

The wands look pretty in their design. I'm actually surprised how nice they are, cause I first saw them on the promo pic of the CGI, where they got the Skyrim sword syndrome.

I agree with P-girl that they had nice potential "twist" with Stella's staff winking that "hey hey she all the time had something useful, connected with the legendarium". And btw wand is short- usually of the length from elbow to the tip of the middle finger, while stuff is the long one, sometimes used as walking stick, as in case of Gandalf, or Radagast. icon_wink.gif

--------------------
You gain wisdom by talking with stars, but to see them you need deep dark.
dreamywinxgirl94
post Apr 3 2014, 10:21 PM
Post #32

Cosmix Fairy

Oh, thanks for the information about the movie and CGI animation for TV Series. Now I get it. =) I could never understand why they don't fit the eyes for CGI on TV...>.< It should be a simple and quick process to create the eyes from the 2D series even used on movies too?

I agreed too with Sen. I always thought Enchantix was the strongest one while the rest of the transformations were just adapting to the environment and preparing to fight off strong enemies. =S I just wished they could had keep a certain transformation longer....but this is about business and marketing for dolls and merchandises. I honestly missed the Winx (Transform Forms *Charmix*) They lasted longer for 3 Seasons before Enchantix. =) Now every season is always in need of new transformations like two times now. >.<" (Season 4 had a lot) from pre to the full one. A single time would be better...instead of 2 times in each Seasons. o.o

From the beginning, I was hoping the Winx will stay with Enchantix as the rest of the forms were just for temporary environment...but the writers and creators never want them to transform back to Enchantix... >.<" It would be cool like for example, if there is a another journey in the oceans again. No need to have new transformations because they still can use Sirenix again as an aid for the situation. =) More like choosing an transformation form again for the situation. They will still keep the spells they had learned/mastered from other transformations except the water types which should work with Sirenix Form. Even now, they won't use this idea...

Thanks for the images, Sen!!

I even believe Bloomix is a weak transformation because the rest of the girls were depending on Bloom's Dragon Flame, but since Bloom got her Bloomix through the Votex of Flames. She should even become more stronger because it probably given her more energy back. I remember the episode mentioned a "new life" for Bloom meaning a new full energy had returned to her.
So Bloomix was used against legendarium monsters. I think it suits for temporary transformation because pretty sure when the whole legendarium is done. They won't have to worry much about the legendarium monsters. ^_^

I wonder if Mythix is a step up from Enchantix? Because someone mentioned it should be a "Fairy Godmother" form of Legendarium more like a Legend Fairy? I honestly think they could keep the Mythix as full form. =D I mean the 2D Wings are more Fairylike than Enchantix. ^_^ Enchantix is full of jewels and it looks like Mythix is full of fowery.
I really had a feeling the "wands" of Mythix had to be temporary...since they need to be used in the Legendarium book only. I like that idea cause I don't think the girls need to carry those wands all the time. ^^" However, I seriously hope the wands are not the transformations into Mythix. >.< The wands need to be the keys of certain spells in the Legendarium book. If the wands are for transformation into Mythix...then Mythix should be a temporary transformation.

Hm, I had a feeling when they used Mythix in the book. It will be all 3D experiences while the outside world is in 2D. Just like with Season 5 with the Infinite Ocean as 3D experiences. =)

I do love the wands, but I don't think the Winx will need them much because they can create spells. =)

Yea, I missed Stella's scepter! The last one she used was in Season 3 during Princess's Ball and defending her father. She mostly used it for teleportation and sometimes for defense...but when she got Enchantix, she had an ability to teleport without the need of the scepter. Sadly, her scepter is not used against the Legendarium. =/

This post has been edited by dreamywinxgirl94: Apr 3 2014, 10:32 PM

--------------------

Kendall112
post Apr 4 2014, 12:07 AM
Post #33

Bloomix Fairy

Has anyone noticed that Bloom has hearts at the end of her hair in her 2D Mythix. I don't see that in her 3D version.

--------------------
mightymarty2
post Apr 4 2014, 8:04 AM
Post #34

Cosmix Fairy
Group Icon

Group: Admins

Stella's sceptar is a missed opportunity to show more magical items. We are only really getting a significant number now. I never understood why she stopped useing it. However I am not surprised that she gets a wand for this transformation as all the other girls are getting one. I think that maybe different wands do different things a bit like weapons.

Enchantix was always said to be the final one and I would like to see it again. I think that these new transformations have erased enchantix and that the Winx can only have one transformation available to them.

--------------------
*stella* created this wonderful avatar and SpiderBraids for the rescue and Angel Darkstorm this wonderful signature
P-girl
post Apr 4 2014, 8:19 AM
Post #35

Cosmix Fairy

I stand by it: An awesome way to have a final season is to have a big villain-reunion and the only way to defeat each villain is to use the transformation used in that season. Charmix for Darkar. Enchantix for Valtor and so on. They can even throw in a nice new one to top things off.

This post has been edited by P-girl: Apr 4 2014, 8:19 AM
Sen
post Apr 4 2014, 11:17 AM
Post #36

Butterflix Fairy

BTW I don't think four years was the production process, but time from the idea, through sketches, looking for sponsors, producers, actual production, ect to the release. Even Disney doesn't take that much time with their animations...

Indeed it was, but the tv-series needs to go through that process too (well not fully, but still), no? =o I don't know how it works, I just assume it's similar.

Oh, thanks for the information about the movie and CGI animation for TV Series. Now I get it. =) I could never understand why they don't fit the eyes for CGI on TV...>.< It should be a simple and quick process to create the eyes from the 2D series even used on movies too?

A single time would be better...instead of 2 times in each Seasons. o.o

However, I seriously hope the wands are not the transformations into Mythix. >.< The wands need to be the keys of certain spells in the Legendarium book. If the wands are for transformation into Mythix...then Mythix should be a temporary transformation.

I do love the wands, but I don't think the Winx will need them much because they can create spells. =)

I've read somewhere that this is because the series' cgi is made by Nickelodeon's animation studio or something? Whatever it was, it was hinted that the change in cgi was due to the new contract with Nick (at that time).

I agree! I miss the one transformation/x seasons. =(

Maybe they could be both? We can see Bloom holding her wand in the transformation sequence: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OPU3bx3aGg4

Has anyone noticed that Bloom has hearts at the end of her hair in her 2D Mythix. I don't see that in her 3D version.

Interesting detail, I wonder if the others will have it as well. =)

EDIT:
Stella's Mythix 2D - Fairy Couture style?? http://www.michaelsfavorites2.com/winxclub3/newspage.html

This post has been edited by Sen: Apr 4 2014, 11:28 AM

--------------------

By dittadulla <3~ @_@

dreamywinxgirl94
post Apr 5 2014, 3:12 AM
Post #37

Cosmix Fairy

To Kendall112: Yea I noticed! =D I so hope they have it for 2D? More likely it is just a concept image, not an final form. =S They did changed Bloom's hair, but I love the idea what they did to the the hair with hearts, etc. If it is not on 3D, then more likely won't be on 2D either. =(

-----------------------------------------------------

QUOTE (Sen @ Apr 4 2014, 07:17 AM) *
I've read somewhere that this is because the series' cgi is made by Nickelodeon's animation studio or something? Whatever it was, it was hinted that the change in cgi was due to the new contract with Nick (at that time).

Maybe they could be both? We can see Bloom holding her wand in the transformation sequence: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OPU3bx3aGg4

EDIT:
Stella's Mythix 2D - Fairy Couture style?? http://www.michaelsfavorites2.com/winxclub3/newspage.html

Sen, No, the Winx CGI was made by Rainbow S.r.L's CGI Studio. =) Nickelodeon did not make the Winx CGI Animation, you can check here for the History of Animation: http://nickanimationstudio.com/history/2011/
It was all done by Rainbow S.r.L. However, there was another studio in Europe also helped with the Winx CGI Animation too. I saw the studio page with the process of Winx Club CGI...but I can't find it anymore. >.<" It was there while Season 5 was on the air, but took them down. =S
I believed Nickelodeon only help with the script and the storyline too. (Can tell they made some changes...) Not the making of CGI Animation. They even probably told Rainbow S.r.L to make CGI too and maybe helped for giving more "special effects".

Yea, could be both. I just hope, the Winx can still use Mythrix on the outside world than just being inside the Legendarium. xD I still wanna see their 2D Form and Transformation. *_*

Oh thanks so much for pointing out Stella's Mythrix. I so thought it was a different fairy for the "Fashion Couture Fairy". xD She is so beautiful with the Couture Style. *_*

This post has been edited by dreamywinxgirl94: Apr 5 2014, 3:19 AM

--------------------

Sen
post Apr 5 2014, 1:46 PM
Post #38

Butterflix Fairy

QUOTE (dreamywinxgirl94 @ Apr 5 2014, 05:12 AM) *
Sen, No, the Winx CGI was made by Rainbow S.r.L's CGI Studio. =) Nickelodeon did not make the Winx CGI Animation, you can check here for the History of Animation: http://nickanimationstudio.com/history/2011/
It was all done by Rainbow S.r.L. However, there was another studio in Europe also helped with the Winx CGI Animation too. I saw the studio page with the process of Winx Club CGI...but I can't find it anymore. >.<" It was there while Season 5 was on the air, but took them down. =S
I believed Nickelodeon only help with the script and the storyline too. (Can tell they made some changes...) Not the making of CGI Animation. They even probably told Rainbow S.r.L to make CGI too and maybe helped for giving more "special effects".

Yea, could be both. I just hope, the Winx can still use Mythrix on the outside world than just being inside the Legendarium. xD I still wanna see their 2D Form and Transformation. *_*

Oh thanks so much for pointing out Stella's Mythrix. I so thought it was a different fairy for the "Fashion Couture Fairy". xD She is so beautiful with the Couture Style. *_*

Hmm, I wonder what they were talking about then. =o

Yes, they look really different in the Couture style. XD I wish we could have had more HQ photos *-*

---
One of my friends noted how Musa's Mythix seems to have taken some elements from her On Ice outfit. :)

--------------------

By dittadulla <3~ @_@

Kendall112
post Apr 5 2014, 7:36 PM
Post #39

Bloomix Fairy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A73cq072iVk...s6jHzbkPaI08cXQ
Musa Mythix

--------------------
Zhanneel
post Apr 5 2014, 11:14 PM
Post #40

Cosmix Fairy
Group Icon

Group: Admins

Thanks Kendall! After viewing the clip, Musa's Mythix is not too bad, a little lack-luster in design and definitely full of sparkles. x_x Her wand could seriously be used as a club though. I'm glad they are attempting to bring back Musa's pigtails, even if they are a little odd, ha.

Now the song lyrics of "Mythix" needs some help, especially the pronunciation: "Mee-thicks". I thought it would be much more like "Myth-ix"? I'm looking forward to how the Italian version sounds.

And for quick reference for others, here's a good pic of Musa's Mythix ripped from a preview clip.

4 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 >
Fast ReplyAdd Reply
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Time is now: 16th April 2024 - 3:30 PM