7 Pages V  « < 2 3 4 5 6 > »   
Add Reply
> *secret hour
alicia_musa
post Sep 30 2011, 12:07 AM
Post #61

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Members

"yes sir." she didn't touch her book, but it opened to page 34. she just sat back and listened to the teacher but kept a sharp eye out on the new girl.

This post has been edited by alicia_musa: Sep 30 2011, 12:08 AM

--------------------

Go to the top of the page
angel123
post Sep 30 2011, 12:42 AM
Post #62

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Senior Member

(did you want me to post as Nate in class as well? I remember you had some one else as well)

"yes, my twin brother, if he keeps being late they will try and fail him." Briana replied, writing down an answer or two before continuing. "he really is a smart man but he gets bored easy so he messes around"

--------------------
Thanx jah, i love it ^_^
alicia_musa
post Sep 30 2011, 12:52 AM
Post #63

Cosmix Fairy

((go ahead))

--------------------

{§hani}
post Sep 30 2011, 1:15 AM
Post #64

Cosmix Fairy

(( yeah i was going to ask you Angel, because i realized Nate and Reave hadn't posted in ages, should we put them in Shop together? and just skip to them being in class rather than getting there, i'm assuming first period is half way done by now ))

December was vigorously scribbling answers and equations down, skipping to the answer sheet in the text book and correcting their answers for her own, rolling her eyes every time she found an incorrect answer within its pages.
"Isn't failing a very... drastic measure to take?" She looked up this time, to eye Briana but was met with another gaze instead. It was that weird girl (Airi) who asked her and Nate about the 'secret hour' in the corridor. She smirked and threw a smug face in the girls direction.
"Whats with the whack-job over there?" she gestured in Airi's direction, curious to know her backstroy.

This post has been edited by {§hani}: Sep 30 2011, 1:35 AM

--------------------

I AM A HORROR. LOVELY SET BY EMI. MUSA DRAWN BY ALAMISTERRA.
alicia_musa
post Sep 30 2011, 1:32 AM
Post #65

Cosmix Fairy

airi turned to nuvell and whispered to him "she keeps calling me a wake job. she is starting to get on my nerves." she turned back to the girl.
(yes it is almost over not my next post the one after that will end first period ok everyone)

--------------------

mightymarty2
post Sep 30 2011, 8:24 AM
Post #66

Cosmix Fairy
Group Icon

Group: Admins

Nuvell sighed he was already in trouble, he opened his book to page 34 and started the work. When Alia spoke he nodded and knocked his pencil on the floor so it fell under Airi's desk "can you pass the pencil, please and ignor her" he said quietly enough so only Airi would hear properly.

--------------------
*stella* created this wonderful avatar and SpiderBraids for the rescue and Angel Darkstorm this wonderful signature
alicia_musa
post Sep 30 2011, 2:22 PM
Post #67

Cosmix Fairy

airi didn't pass it with her hands but with her mind. she liked to do that stuff. it landed on nuvell's desk. "ok I'll try."
the bell rang now all students are to head to their second period airi waited for nuvell to get up and then they would head for their next class.
((you can have them head to art or gym.))

--------------------

mightymarty2
post Sep 30 2011, 4:19 PM
Post #68

Cosmix Fairy
Group Icon

Nuvell quickly packed away his stuff, a bad start but hopefully the next class would be better. "lets get going two lates and this day could become a nightmere" Nuvell said to Alia, also wanting to keep her away from this other girl.

--------------------
*stella* created this wonderful avatar and SpiderBraids for the rescue and Angel Darkstorm this wonderful signature
alicia_musa
post Sep 30 2011, 4:29 PM
Post #69

Cosmix Fairy

"ok." airi looked down at her schedule. "i have art what do you have." why did he want to keep her away from that girl. well i could find out. she thought. she almost reached out her hand but then stopped. 'i cant it would hert him.' she thought.

This post has been edited by alicia_musa: Sep 30 2011, 4:30 PM

--------------------

mightymarty2
post Sep 30 2011, 4:35 PM
Post #70

Cosmix Fairy
Group Icon

"I have the same. I hope we get to draw something interesting " Nuvell said leading Airi to class.

--------------------
alicia_musa
post Sep 30 2011, 4:47 PM
Post #71

Cosmix Fairy

"yea i know." airi remembered the art teacher from last year. they did not have a good history. things would fly every were. things would hit other students and when she asked who did that everyone pointed to her. she was happy she and nuvell had the same class.

--------------------

angel123
post Sep 30 2011, 11:54 PM
Post #72

Cosmix Fairy

(guess we are not gonna post as them but I have an idea)

Briana:
"well not when he ends up teaching the classes for the teachers cause they don't know what they're talking about. According to him that is" briana replied standing and begining to pack her things as she continued "oh that girl? She is not a bad person. Just can't stop gossiping sometimes..." she gave airi a look when she spoke before smiling. I have art next. Yourself?"

Nate:
Nate entered his class just as the bell rang and sat down quickly. He was happy when the teacher let them start working early instead of the usual 10 minute lecture. During his work he bumped a young man (what's his face) and apologized quickly before continuing until the bell rang. He packed up quickly and continued to art class.

--------------------
Thanx jah, i love it ^_^
alicia_musa
post Oct 1 2011, 12:26 AM
Post #73

Cosmix Fairy

airi sat down in her seat that she sat in last year. she and nuvell always sat next to each other and the teachers knew this and let them.

--------------------

mightymarty2
post Oct 1 2011, 9:05 AM
Post #74

Cosmix Fairy
Group Icon

Nuvell again sitting down in his usual seat got out his equiptment. Before watching other students file in

--------------------
alicia_musa
post Oct 1 2011, 3:07 PM
Post #75

Cosmix Fairy

"wow there are allot of newbies in this school year." she whispered to nuvell.

--------------------

mightymarty2
post Oct 1 2011, 3:19 PM
Post #76

Cosmix Fairy
Group Icon

"Yep, but I guess this always happens at the start of the year, even for older years" Nuvell whispeared back

--------------------
alicia_musa
post Oct 1 2011, 4:46 PM
Post #77

Cosmix Fairy

"i know." airi looked down at her blank piece of paper. she started to draw a snake. airi can draw snakes really good and they always look realistic.

--------------------

{§hani}
post Oct 6 2011, 7:52 AM
Post #78

Cosmix Fairy

December let out a snort, even though Briana was slightly obnoxious, she wasnt half as bad as the rest of these nobodies. She quickly collected her books in her arms, weighing her down slightly and continued out the door, following Briana closely.
"Your brother sounds like a riot... i have ..." December peered at her timetable and let out a sigh "... art."

--------------------

I AM A HORROR. LOVELY SET BY EMI. MUSA DRAWN BY ALAMISTERRA.
angel123
post Oct 6 2011, 7:42 PM
Post #79

Cosmix Fairy

"well then follow me" briana replied, adjusting het backpack and heading off to art class.

Nate entered his class picking out a pair of seats for Him and his sister. He set his bag on one and himself in the seat against the wall, there was one seat in front of him and one next to him. Nate didn't usually sit int the front of class on account of people passing by getting shocked sometimes.

--------------------
Thanx jah, i love it ^_^
alicia_musa
post Oct 6 2011, 8:45 PM
Post #80

Cosmix Fairy

airi sall the girl that kept calling her a wierdo. "great shes here." she pointed to the girl.

--------------------

7 Pages V  « < 2 3 4 5 6 > » 
Add Reply
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Time is now: 24th September 2024 - 7:23 AM