15 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 5 > »   
Add Reply
> (1 v 1) disappearances of the supernatrual
P-girl
post Oct 23 2017, 10:34 AM
Post #41

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Honor Members

"The dead bodies?" Bahir said. "I don't think it's a good idea to just let them lay there and decompose." He said, dialing a number. "Hello? Ayumi? It's me. Listen I... got myself into... something big. Can't quite tell what but... well, there's two bodies here that need to be taken away. Could you help with that?" A small silence. "Thanks. You're a lifesaver."
Go to the top of the page
zenikk
post Oct 23 2017, 10:36 AM
Post #42

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Members

the bodys seam to have vanished when you look back towards them, as rose starts to move quickly to the door "we need to leave.. they did things to themselfs..."

--------------------
P-girl
post Oct 23 2017, 10:38 AM
Post #43

Cosmix Fairy

"You know what? Never mind. I'll explain later." Bahir said to the person on the phone. "What sort of things?"
zenikk
post Oct 23 2017, 10:40 AM
Post #44

Cosmix Fairy

"they tested on themselves after my failure and my sister leaving, they couldn't trust anyone else with the power.. at least thats what they said... they are going to be so mad.. i thought staying near them might dul there rage but i showed you everything.. i thougth they were really dead.." rose said in a panic as she quickly opened the door

--------------------
P-girl
post Oct 23 2017, 10:42 AM
Post #45

Cosmix Fairy

"Alright... calm down... I barely got what you were saying there..." Bahir tried. "Listen, if this is too much for you, you can just give me an adress and I'll try to do this on my own."
zenikk
post Oct 23 2017, 10:45 AM
Post #46

Cosmix Fairy

"no its to late they are alive and if they are alive they will tell everyone to mo.. " at rose's words an explotion can be seen in the distance with smoke pillering off with 5 more following after "to move..."

--------------------
P-girl
post Oct 23 2017, 10:51 AM
Post #47

Cosmix Fairy

"And 'Be quiet about it' apparently wasn't part of that order." Bahir said. "At least we know where to go to." With that he headed towards where the explosions hit.
zenikk
post Oct 23 2017, 10:52 AM
Post #48

Cosmix Fairy

rose quickly followed looking around "what are you even looking for.. maybe if you describe him i could tell you if he was kept at our house"

--------------------
P-girl
post Oct 23 2017, 10:59 AM
Post #49

Cosmix Fairy

"I'm looking for what's going on. And trying to rescue a friend in the process." Bahir answered. "His name is Alexander Buscu, but most call him Alex. He's a bartender at this place called the Velvet Night. Bright red hair. Yellow eyes. Likes to dress in black... In his Incubus form he has bat wings on his back and these tiny batwings on his head." Bahir described. "He's... he's a good friend of mine. Probably the only one in this city."
zenikk
post Oct 23 2017, 11:02 AM
Post #50

Cosmix Fairy

"my familys been looking for one for a while... but i remember seeing him before i blacked out... he might have escaped tonight before they got him downstairs" rose said trying to remember past her black out period but couldn't really remember anything besides a man yelling at her or something

--------------------
P-girl
post Oct 23 2017, 11:13 AM
Post #51

Cosmix Fairy

"That does sound like him. He's fierce." Bahir couldn't help but smile a little. "He's never had to hire a bouncer since he usually takes care of roudy customers himself." He sighed. "I just have to... stay positive."
zenikk
post Oct 23 2017, 11:16 AM
Post #52

Cosmix Fairy

"my parents never go after a person twice.. so i would be more positive then you seam.. i can't remember what he said tho... i blacked out then next thing i saw was you breaking the front door and my parents on the ground" rose said bitting her lip a bit worried about this big gap

--------------------
P-girl
post Oct 23 2017, 11:20 AM
Post #53

Cosmix Fairy

"Probably something I wouldn't want to repeat in polite company." Bahir said. "He was probably scared and didn't know if you were part of the assailants or not."
zenikk
post Oct 23 2017, 11:23 AM
Post #54

Cosmix Fairy

"well.. do you know of any spots he would go to .. you don't know ether do you.. even tho im cooperating you don't know if im just trying to lure you into bringing more out do you" rose said looking right at his eyes

--------------------
P-girl
post Oct 23 2017, 11:46 AM
Post #55

Cosmix Fairy

"'Kay. Weird." Bahir said, a bit confused by this sudden 'You can't trust me' spiel. "I know some places, but you just made it so... I'd rather not tell you."
zenikk
post Oct 23 2017, 11:52 AM
Post #56

Cosmix Fairy

"its cause i don't know what they did to me... they could be able to control me or do anything... these arn't people looking for the parenting trophy.." rose said trying to be honest since he didn't instantly shoot her earlier

--------------------
P-girl
post Oct 23 2017, 11:57 AM
Post #57

Cosmix Fairy

"Of course." Bahir said, rubbing his head. This was getting more obtuse by the second. "So, next question: can I trust you to come along with me to figure this all out?"
zenikk
post Oct 23 2017, 7:24 PM
Post #58

Cosmix Fairy

"that i can't really answer.. its up to you" rose said looking right into his eyes as she waited to see how this might end up

--------------------
P-girl
post Oct 23 2017, 7:26 PM
Post #59

Cosmix Fairy

"Great..." Bahir muttered, mulling it over. Even if he did trust her, the girl was... flakey. Which could go horribly wrong either way. But it was either that or stepping into the Lion's Den without any clue on what to do. That, in the end, felt worse. "Fine. I'm going to take the risk of trusting you." He eventually said.
zenikk
post Oct 23 2017, 8:17 PM
Post #60

Cosmix Fairy

"okay.. well ill follow you at least till you know your friends okay... i need to go into hidding.. before my parents finish setting up new areas" rose said her eyes returning to looking around again

--------------------

15 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 5 > » 
Add Reply
2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 12:22 PM