Add Reply
> Finnish 4th season! OMG
mightymarty2
post Oct 4 2009, 8:20 PM
Post #21

Cosmix Fairy
Group Icon

Group: Admins

i do think the lack of movie could cause some confusion but not a great the deal the main differences are bloom full enchantix powers, sky king, bloom having parents and sparx being back to life (though the last 2 as far as i can recall have not been mention yet in season 4)

--------------------
*stella* created this wonderful avatar and SpiderBraids for the rescue and Angel Darkstorm this wonderful signature
Go to the top of the page
Winxhorse
post Oct 4 2009, 9:21 PM
Post #22

Pixie

Group: New Members

QUOTE (Mazei AD @ Oct 4 2009, 04:02 PM) *
Oh, thanks! ^_^ I just sent them an email regarding the English dub of S4, hopefully they will reply.

I haven't, at least xD If it really aired in France, it should be out until tomorrow. In November the first part of the fourth Season will be out in DVD in France with the first 8 episodes. So I don't think the fourth season will be released in November, but rather today (like previously said it was) or sometimes this month.

According to the French Teletoon, it's October 24 - http://www.teletoon.fr/upload/goodies/27/8/8278.pdf
humbu111
post Oct 4 2009, 10:31 PM
Post #23

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Former Staff

The main thing that I think could be confusing would be how there's like no mention of anything to do with Sparx and the witches and all. But yeah, like you guys said, otherwise it shouldnt be a big problem.

--------------------

Credits to Bre for the forum set, and Ditty/Esca for the userbar :D

Winx4eva!
post Oct 5 2009, 5:09 AM
Post #24

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Honor Members

@Ditty: Well, the RAI ENG version has to come out first =P That's what we air over here on SABC 1. But then again... I am the only one... {Is acutally lonely XP} Boy, my friends are gonna get annoyed with my bragging about the 4th season xD Mwhahaha!

--------------------

--- www.mishiiheart.blogspot.com ---
wkw427
post Oct 5 2009, 10:02 AM
Post #25

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Members

Season 4 dvd?! What?

WHAT???????????????

--------------------
A.K.A. BANJOGATE

Ego Sum Deus Quo Malum Caligo et Barathum

I give my sincerest apologies if anything that I have mentioned in a post or image by me or relating to me, any word, ASCII character, vowel or constant is to be considered offensive in your native tongue. If it is, remember you're on the internet.
ShadowEnchantix
post Oct 5 2009, 2:29 PM
Post #26

Charmix Fairy

Because people are stealing my videos, Winx Season 4 Finnish clips are private and only 25 of my friends (already chosen, list is full) can view them. So when the believix comes in Finnish (+ the movie) you have to wait somebody else to upload it because I will upload it as private video. I don't care if I will "lose" subscribers because I don't think many people will subscribe me because of Finnish clips. My Finnish fans can ask me to show those clips if they want to but they can watch winx club from TV. I can't believe that I let stealers to subscribe me. I didn't notice their accounts even I knew antonwinxclubbloom was one of the most hated stealers. So immediately when I uploaded Finnish season 4 clips he and this user gdaawinxqwerty stole every single of them. After few hours they uploaded them. Gdaawinxqwerty replaced the videos but used the audio. But antonwinxclubbloom left my watermarked videos. So I had to put my videos as private and I can trust to those 25 friends who I allowed to watch my videos. I wasn't so angry about them stealing the opening and ending songs but the episode was too much.

Well I stole then one vid from Gdaawinxqwerty and said to her that if she won't remove the videos she stole from me I will keep stealing her videos. Luckily she came to her senses and removed the videos and I removed hers and now we are friends. This trick won't work to antonwinxclubbloom because stealing his videos doesn't help because all his videos are stolen from other users. If you notice that he will subscribe to your videos, block him immediately and remove from your subscribers. When he notices that you have uploaded a new vid he will steal it and then upload it. He subscribes only to those whos videos he wants. He speaks Italian, French and Russian so you can't communicate with English with him. There are people in my friends who can speak those languages and they are helping me to get my message to him. He lied to my friend and said: "I didn't steal ShadowEnchantix2008 uploaded them to my account" Pathetic!! How can I upload videos to someone else's account because I don't know his password and why I would upload my videos to his account.

I would like to choose all my friends (who I can trust) for the private list but Youtube changed that and only 25 friends are allowed to the list. I could make a new account and upload Finnish clips to them and make a new list but uploading same videos to different accounts takes too much of my time.

This post has been edited by ShadowEnchantix: Oct 5 2009, 2:34 PM
dittadulla
post Oct 5 2009, 6:24 PM
Post #27

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Journalists

QUOTE (Winx4eva)
@Ditty: Well, the RAI ENG version has to come out first =P That's what we air over here on SABC 1. But then again... I am the only one... {Is acutally lonely XP} Boy, my friends are gonna get annoyed with my bragging about the 4th season xD Mwhahaha!

You are so evil, madwoman.

And I'm pretty sure that's how it would be like right here >_>

--------------------
dreamywinxgirl94
post Oct 5 2009, 9:25 PM
Post #28

Cosmix Fairy

*jealous* xD Wow lucky for all those countries who finally got Season 4. I bet 4kids.tv is gonna take a long time to get Season 4 since all my cousins are begging me for Season 4 saying,

"When is it coming out to America? We saw the movie from you that you recorded it. xD Now we are waiting for Season 4 xD Oh what about the movie is it going to release in here? So we can watch it over again. xD"

They are really impatient since I kept saying I don't know yet, there's no release date yet for both of them. Hehe. ^^" Though, they are crazy and funny. xD

This post has been edited by dreamywinxgirl94: Oct 5 2009, 9:28 PM

--------------------

~Believe in Winx Dreams!~
DreamyWinx Will Always Be Remembered 2008-2015:

*Forum Set Made by Me.* xD

Music123
post Oct 6 2009, 10:21 AM
Post #29

Cosmix Fairy

I saw somewere that winx will premiere in English on November 2...

--------------------

Credits to love and winx for siggy
bloomfan15
post Oct 6 2009, 11:07 AM
Post #30

Mythix Fairy

oh you probably saw that on an english promo video, but it was actually only referring to Germany, and not the english version . icon_sad.gif

--------------------

Thank you for the amazing last 14 years #WestlifeForever (L)

wkw427
post Oct 6 2009, 11:36 AM
Post #31

Cosmix Fairy

'twas on my video, and I added an annotation correcting it.

Anyway I can't find a place to put this. I made a video telling the world about the theft and she now has li,e 50+ bad comments on her profile.

There was 10 new ones 30 mins since that I uploaded it.

This post has been edited by wkw427: Oct 6 2009, 11:39 AM

--------------------
A.K.A. BANJOGATE

Ego Sum Deus Quo Malum Caligo et Barathum

I give my sincerest apologies if anything that I have mentioned in a post or image by me or relating to me, any word, ASCII character, vowel or constant is to be considered offensive in your native tongue. If it is, remember you're on the internet.
Winxhorse
post Oct 6 2009, 12:20 PM
Post #32

Pixie

Group: New Members

QUOTE (Mazei AD @ Oct 4 2009, 11:38 AM) *
Oooh~ The fourth season will be out in Russia on October 28th. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XBvJimZhjAU

Current Releases:
Italy - 15 April (First Part)
Portugal - 12 September
Greece - 19 September
Israel - 2 October
Finland - 3 October
Norway - 3 October
France - 4 October

Poland - 5 October
Italy - 14 October (Second Part)
Russia - 28 October
Netherlands - 24 October
Germany - 2 November
Brazil - 17 December
Denmark - 2010

I asked a Russian friend about the trailer and he said that it's fanmade and that the Russian version won't air until November 30 unfortunately.
Winx4eva!
post Oct 7 2009, 8:52 AM
Post #33

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Honor Members

You are so evil, madwoman.

And I'm pretty sure that's how it would be like right here >_>

Hehe, I know xD

So, you also evil, then? 8D I just wish there I could have a winx buddy over here...=(

--------------------

--- www.mishiiheart.blogspot.com ---
Hanna
post Oct 7 2009, 3:09 PM
Post #34

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Senior Member

oh my noes! *bangs head on wall for missing out on winx season 4 Finnish dub* XD

--------------------

“You must love yourself before you love another. By accepting yourself and fully being what you are, your simple presence can make others happy.”
Forum set by Fa Fa thanks alot ^^
mightymarty2
post Oct 7 2009, 3:59 PM
Post #35

Cosmix Fairy
Group Icon

Group: Admins

don't hurt yourself

--------------------
*stella* created this wonderful avatar and SpiderBraids for the rescue and Angel Darkstorm this wonderful signature
Hanna
post Oct 7 2009, 4:23 PM
Post #36

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Senior Member

*falls over and gets hurt* =/

--------------------

“You must love yourself before you love another. By accepting yourself and fully being what you are, your simple presence can make others happy.”
Forum set by Fa Fa thanks alot ^^
dittadulla
post Oct 7 2009, 5:45 PM
Post #37

Cosmix Fairy

QUOTE (Winx4eva! @ Oct 7 2009, 08:52 AM) *
Hehe, I know xD

So, you also evil, then? 8D I just wish there I could have a winx buddy over here...=(

Naawww I was referring to Rai Eng having to air first for us to get it.

AND I HAVE ONE OF THESE *is proud*

--------------------
dreamywinxgirl94
post Oct 7 2009, 9:10 PM
Post #38

Cosmix Fairy

Hmm... So I was reading Winx articles on the net, until I found this, that are good news and bad news... err...

[...]"it is called Winx Club - The Secret of the Lost Kingdom, and by Friday 30 invade our halls with over six hundred copies, distributed by 01. A remarkable figure. But if we think it will be 750 copies in France, Holland 180, the film has been sold practically everywhere, from Spain to Singapore, and that negotiations on the Americas landing are well, then we understand better the relevance of the question."

So, countries in The Americas are still buying the movie, there are negotiations... But, that might not include USA since in the same interview he says;

"A story that surely will please fans of small, given that solves one of the adventures Tormentoni television, namely, the mystery about the parents of Bloom. And where are all the characters to which young girls are irresistible: for example, micro-Fairies Pixie, friends of the Winx (not by chance that the Rainbow is now developing a whole series for them). All this in a work that Straffi calls "a fantasy action romance, far from the tone of the animated comedy from the U.S.

He is basically saying that 4kids made his series that is about friendship, a real magic fantasy with action and romance, into an animated comedy. And he says more;

"A motto, this commitment equals success, which can also be applied to the Rainbow. David came to compete with the Goliaths American or Japanese. With a single sorrow: not yet completely broken through in the U.S., "perhaps - assumed Straffi - the unkempt look of most American girls, away from the Italian and European refinement of my characters." And with so many irons in the fire: the second film is in preproduction Winx, then comes the third, there is the aforementioned project Pixie, and even the preparation of the fourth TV series. Also because the replicas are still broadcast on Raidue great. Giving an awkward competition, super American Barbie on Italia1."

=/ He doesn't seem happy about 4kids edits. But he never said he hated America, nor said they were not profound enough. They only say 4kids made it from a series that is about friendship and magic into a comedy.

-

This was an official interview. English version can be found here; http://believeinwinx.blogspot.com/2009/10/...movie-info.html

I was surprised reading this...=( but I don't think 4kids.tv didn't make the series in comedy, it's still magic, friendship, and love as well, a real magic fantasy with action and romance. Even though, I just hope 4kids.tv doesn't do the same thing with cutting the parts out. -_-" Like seriously, they have Huntik which is actually from Iginio Straffi and Rainbow S.p.A too. They didn't cut any parts out or change the music. -_-" Unfair. I just hope they will be doing the same thing as Winx to respect Iginio Straffi and his crews. Wow...they are still buying the movie. I was suprised they didn't stop, just keep going to buy the movie, so I'm guessing they need the movie first before getting Season 4, but Iginio Straffi didn't accept it yet. =( 4kids.tv has to do something for in return to make Iginio Straffi happy. -_-"" How about don't delete the parts, use the voices in American way with the same script of RAI English, and songs from RAI English. That's what 4kids.tv need to be careful for. =( I don't get it, America is like so strict with TV shows to be on their own edit to protect children as a law stated? That I don't understand, Winx Club isn't bad, it's a good cartoon for children too as well for teens and adults. =) Why waste the creator's shows from other countries? Why not show the same show and leave it alone, and just translate it to English, by following the creator's official script into American voices. -_- I think that's a problem for America. =(

Wish I was in Italy..-_- (Since I'm half. =D)

--------------------

Zydron
post Oct 7 2009, 11:53 PM
Post #39

Believix Fairy

Well it looks like a law

I've said this here earlier, but I heard from someone I know this:

The creators of Avatar: The Laster airbender (Avatar: The Legend Of Aang), that it was difficult to make the show.
Avatar show many things from asian culture, and something thats not "allowed" it that the main characters die (which is actually happening in Winx Club), and I believe that it is not "allowed" to show much blood (does this in winx? I don't think so).

In my opinion it is stupid, but we all know the reputation of 4Kids Entertainment, inc. (KDE). I know (american) companies that don't screw things up (or did it, but stopped that and publish now authentic).
dreamywinxgirl94
post Oct 8 2009, 11:12 PM
Post #40

Cosmix Fairy

yeah I understand...=( Just don't understand why 4kids.tv cut the parts off in the first place..I mean Winx Club is not bad for children. 0.0 Most Americans edit the cartoons from other countries' top shows. -_-" It's just too silly..to do that. Since it's rude. They really should fix that law to make it clearer...-_- Since America has a right of freedom for speech to change the law, but that's harder...need more people to do that. ^^" Anyway, let's not go there. Let's just see what's gonna happen. =(

--------------------

3 Pages V  < 1 2 3 >
Add Reply
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Time is now: 27th April 2024 - 4:53 PM