Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

22 Pages V   1 2 3 > »   
Add Reply
> Hands Up For Those Who Think Bloom Is Getting Too Much Attention, this is a place where bloom haters and lovers argue about bloom
sapphire
post Jul 27 2007, 5:17 AM
Post #1

Harmonix Fairy

Group: Members

I don't want to sound rude, so I'll put this title in a nice way. I don't really like Bloom because she gets a lot of attention... and i think she's annoying... but i would not mind if anybody disagrees with me... because it is your opinion icon_razz.gif
Like for example in season 2 when Flora is juz told helia she loves him.
5 seconds later Darkar is being accused... of kidnapping bloom.
If i'm not wrong that episode was supposed to be about flora and helia and her charmix.

Other opinions are welcome happy.gif

--------------------
My posts: My Parents are alive ---> every friday

What people should post more: winx club: the lost princess, dreamer, riven's dairy, hands up for those who think bloom gets too much attention
Go to the top of the page
P-girl
post Jul 27 2007, 7:54 AM
Post #2

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Honor Members

I thing you've got a point; Bloom is getting a bit to much attention for my liking. (Just look at the movie advertisement, I just today found out that the others were showing.) But I can't really hate or dislike her because; No Bloom, no Winx Club, easy as that.
Boo
post Jul 27 2007, 9:04 PM
Post #3

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Former Staff

Thats true but still, I wish that she wasn't the main focus of attention (the movie story line is about Bloom finding her parents, ugh, I've already had enough of that plot...) She, as a character, has a boring personality, and gets on my nerves...but thats just my opinion.

--------------------
When one door of happiness closes, another opens; but often we look so long at the closed door, that we do not see the one which has opened for us. -Helen Keller
darkar
post Jul 27 2007, 9:43 PM
Post #4

Cosmix Fairy

aren't the others winx helping bloom find her parents in the movie or bloom will be doing it alone

--------------------

mightymarty2
post Jul 28 2007, 10:21 AM
Post #5

Cosmix Fairy
Group Icon

Group: Admins

I think the others will help here or at least offer to help in the movie as they must meet up to fight.

--------------------
*stella* created this wonderful avatar and SpiderBraids for the rescue and Angel Darkstorm this wonderful signature
Boo
post Jul 28 2007, 4:49 PM
Post #6

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Former Staff

I think they're going to be with her on her 'mission to find her parents', judging by the teaser and a couple images outside of the official site, it looks like they're going on the journey with her (yay!).

--------------------
When one door of happiness closes, another opens; but often we look so long at the closed door, that we do not see the one which has opened for us. -Helen Keller
mimi_x3
post Jul 28 2007, 7:02 PM
Post #7

Cosmix Fairy

she does gets to much attention sometimes the whole show should've had a different plot just left her parents as a mystery and like go on a new plot like for season 3 its all about bloom finding and finding her parents whereabouts they should've just had a new villian where its not about bloom , maybe like about MUSA or FLORA because flora doesnt really have her own own episode

This post has been edited by mimi_x3: Jul 28 2007, 7:03 PM

--------------------

[ My Sisters : Fa, Anny, Becca, And Riliana ]

Nothin Matters When Your Broken , How Can My heart possibly break when it wasnt even whole to start with,

<33 Dis Quote
"Love Is Like The Wind. You Can't See It But You Can Feel It" - Landen Carter ( A walk To remember)
SolarfireWinx
post Jul 31 2007, 8:59 PM
Post #8

Sirenix Fairy

The only thing we really got to Flora's credit was Tears of the Black Willow, which was cool, It could've been worse she could've gotten her enchantix another way. I would've liked to have seen more of Tecna's origins as well though, we got a main brief back story for the others, but not Tecna. icon_sad.gif

I like Bloom, but I don't want her to be center of the universe. However she is the main character. Oh well at least we know there's one thing Bloom cannot do well...her Enchantix. FINALLY. A chance for thew other 5 to rock!!

This post has been edited by SolarfireWinx: Jul 31 2007, 9:00 PM

--------------------

Uber goregeous sig by Fullmoon & kudos to dragonFire for the amazing userbar!!
~*The Magic's In You.*~
Riliana
post Aug 1 2007, 8:28 AM
Post #9

Cosmix Fairy

I raise up both hands. I think she is getting way to much attention these days and its just sort of not right for the others. They are helping her get through all of this. Because with out the others Bloom is a nobody.
sapphire
post Aug 1 2007, 9:40 AM
Post #10

Harmonix Fairy

i think bloom is annoying... but then, she is the main character and it's no wonder y she gets soooo much attention...
but the other winx don't really get much attention... but bloom is still annoying...

--------------------
My posts: My Parents are alive ---> every friday

What people should post more: winx club: the lost princess, dreamer, riven's dairy, hands up for those who think bloom gets too much attention
Lexi
post Aug 2 2007, 12:47 AM
Post #11

Charmix Fairy

I raise my hands and feet lol and agree. She does get way too much attention. It's always focused on her and none of the others. They should at least focus on the others. I mean yall are right w/o the others she would be a nobody and would have never went to Alfea if Stella had not found her.
Riliana
post Aug 2 2007, 2:29 AM
Post #12

Cosmix Fairy

Lets please focus on another character, anyone besides bloom.
esca Eterna
post Aug 3 2007, 8:25 PM
Post #13

Mythix Fairy

She does kinda get a lot of the attention, 'specially in season one, but that's 'cause she was new. Since I like all the girls with no favorite, I do see that she does have more moments that the rest. I also don't like how write-ups of the show say something like 'the main character, Bloom, and her friends...' because I think the show is a lot about friendship and there shouldn't be a 'main' character...
But I like how now, with the enchantixes, each girl gets her moment to shine.

--------------------
♥
~ don't try to understand me, just love me ~

save me from losing it all
guide me through the darkest
catch me before I fall
but let me create myself

esca might be coming back soon, if her life decides to stop being really crazy ^^

Icy
post Aug 4 2007, 1:10 AM
Post #14

Pixie

Group: New Members

While Bloom isn't my favorite character, I also don't completly hate her.

Sure its annoying that she gets so much attention, but I let it slide, because she's the main character..
and shows like Winx that were originally made for young children, do tend to focus a LOT on the main
character. As much I think some of the other characters should get more of the spotlight, I doubt that it'll ever
happen.

At least none of them will ever get as much attention as Bloom.. -sigh-

However, one thing I like about season three, is that she doesn't seem to get a much attention as she did in
season 1. She still gets a LOT, but not as much.. ^^;;

--------------------

- is going to be seriously pissed, if the 2nd Winx movie has real actors. D:
No. Just no.
John
post Aug 4 2007, 1:50 PM
Post #15

Cosmix Fairy

Bloom does get a lot of attention and I would be my hand up but you wouldn't be able to see it anyway
winxclub101
post Aug 4 2007, 10:26 PM
Post #16

Bloomix Fairy

QUOTE (Icy @ Aug 4 2007, 01:10 AM) *
While Bloom isn't my favorite character, I also don't completly hate her.

Sure its annoying that she gets so much attention, but I let it slide, because she's the main character..
and shows like Winx that were originally made for young children, do tend to focus a LOT on the main
character. As much I think some of the other characters should get more of the spotlight, I doubt that it'll ever
happen.

At least none of them will ever get as much attention as Bloom.. -sigh-

However, one thing I like about season three, is that she doesn't seem to get a much attention as she did in
season 1. She still gets a LOT, but not as much.. ^^;;

i agree in season 1 it was mostly bloom but in season 3 most of it was stellas family ,laylas realm , and flora visitng her realm in tears of a black willow

This post has been edited by winxclub101: Aug 4 2007, 10:30 PM

--------------------

Userbar by DragonFire and Avatar by *Stella*
Riliana
post Aug 5 2007, 10:31 PM
Post #17

Cosmix Fairy

true like this next episode for season 3 episode 19 is all about the pixies.
musaenchantixthe...
post Aug 6 2007, 2:59 AM
Post #18

Cosmix Fairy

i put up my hands and feets and so do all my four little sisters put up there hands and feets.
bloom get way too much attention.
i wish they had more episode of tecna, musa, and flora.
without the other girl bloom wouldn't know who she was today. or that she had magic power.
they should make a new plot. get me mad. she is always the center of attention.
i agree. at least she ain't getting as much attention as before. but she is still getting alot. angry.gif

--------------------
Riliana
post Aug 6 2007, 12:12 PM
Post #19

Cosmix Fairy

yeah she still is but at least it isnt every single episode about her... that makes me a little happier.
Smurfje
post Aug 8 2007, 7:53 PM
Post #20

Pixie

Group: New Members

QUOTE (Riliana @ Aug 6 2007, 12:12 PM) *
yeah she still is but at least it isnt every single episode about her... that makes me a little happier.

Me too.

It it just me, or has Bloom always the good ideas? To me is it like very time they're in some troublesome situation, Bloom gets the idea to solve it and the rest of the Winx Club is just like: OMG Bloom you're so right and then they all do as she said. But perhaps that's just my imagination XD

--------------------

Siggie by Empress Augusta Vradica <3

Fav quote> Riven: "Put my girl down!" <3 <3 <3

22 Pages V   1 2 3 > » 
Add Reply
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Time is now: 25th April 2024 - 5:38 AM