Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Add Reply
> Request: Hidden forum or URLs
wkw427
post Jul 1 2011, 1:07 PM
Post #1

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Members

Considering there is most likely some viacom [retracted] lurking these forums and removing the special from file hosting sites, could we please have a hidden forum, say for nothing but download links, that only REGISTERED users can see? That, or some kind of plugin that hides urls for guests?

I don't mind reuploading the special (especially when I rerecord it so it is smaller then 700mb), but megaupload caps upload speed at 400kbs, meaning it takes roughly a half hour to upload it

--------------------
A.K.A. BANJOGATE

Ego Sum Deus Quo Malum Caligo et Barathum

I give my sincerest apologies if anything that I have mentioned in a post or image by me or relating to me, any word, ASCII character, vowel or constant is to be considered offensive in your native tongue. If it is, remember you're on the internet.
Go to the top of the page
P-girl
post Jul 1 2011, 1:20 PM
Post #2

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Honor Members

Er, yeah. Not to discredit your ideas, but openly talking about a place where you want to do secret stuff..... yeah.
wkw427
post Jul 1 2011, 1:22 PM
Post #3

Cosmix Fairy

I fail to see your point...

Really I am confused

--------------------
A.K.A. BANJOGATE

I give my sincerest apologies if anything that I have mentioned in a post or image by me or relating to me, any word, ASCII character, vowel or constant is to be considered offensive in your native tongue. If it is, remember you're on the internet.
P-girl
post Jul 1 2011, 1:24 PM
Post #4

Cosmix Fairy

If someone is lurking this forum as you claim, I'm pretty sure they'll watch this thread with GREAT interest.
wkw427
post Jul 1 2011, 2:09 PM
Post #5

Cosmix Fairy

Point being?
They wouldn't be able to see the hidden forum unless they register... so... I don't see your point

--------------------
A.K.A. BANJOGATE

P-girl
post Jul 1 2011, 2:16 PM
Post #6

Cosmix Fairy

Nevermind, I just think you should've asked a Mod via PM or something.
DeadInside
post Jul 2 2011, 10:18 AM
Post #7

Sirenix Fairy

P-girl was right btw.... LOL

Even so... if you know that what you want is here but you cant see the links you just make a quick account to get them, 'cuz i don't think its a google's spider who burnt you out, its more likely a user action...

And posting now under a covered link will just give the Snitch a minutes of laugh....
I see your point to want the links covered, yet its pretty useless now unless its done in the right way

--------------------

Add Reply
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 11:26 PM