Add Reply
> Well what d'ya know!
winxclubrox23
post Apr 11 2010, 12:05 AM
Post #41

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Journalists

QUOTE (rano0oma @ Apr 10 2010, 08:57 AM) *
Tea: love ya cause you're a riven fangirl like me.. and sweet and funny and seriously cute.

YOUR A RIVEN FANGIRL TOO?!? ZOMG!

I love Ran because she's a crazy Riven fangirl, and actually understands how I feel about said Riven wish I have for every season. Buahahaha.

And Humbu. Humbu you are my fave writer, and you shall always remain so. For certainly your one of my closest online friends, and your one of the best Fortune Cookies I've ever seen. I love your randomness, and the fact that we're both crazy, and all our inside jokes and so on and such forth. "_"

--------------------

Thanks to Ditty for the userbar! Llamas by CookiemagiK on DA
Go to the top of the page
{§hani}
post Apr 11 2010, 2:05 AM
Post #42

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Members

'dawww -tears up- this is incredibly adorable. I just remebered how much i love Remus Lupin XD lol also i wanted to say some nice things..

Dear Tig; i love you. Youre always so cheery and happy and whenever im down in the market you make me smile again! I adore how funny you can be and the way your so in love with Riven. But once i saw rivens voice in Rai versions i was like OMAGOD hes so cutte XD lol. the end!

.. my eyes hurt ima continue this later..

--------------------

I AM A HORROR. LOVELY SET BY EMI. MUSA DRAWN BY ALAMISTERRA.
W.I.N.X
post Apr 11 2010, 4:15 AM
Post #43

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Honor Members

WHY DO I LOVE BUBU? WEELLLL, THREE WORDS: EPIC CAPS COMBOS*. SECONDLY, HE CAN CALL ME A GUYS NAME, WHICH AFTER BRIEF 'FIGHTING' WE CAN TURN INTO A GIRLS NAME JUST BY PUTTING AN A ON THE END. AND HE'S JUST A FRIENDLY PERSON.

*All in caps.

--------------------

Badge by Morny.
Personal Photo made by sailorvs4
Jahnavi
post Apr 11 2010, 6:58 AM
Post #44

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Former Staff

I love Bu-Bro 'cause he's friendly and funny and amazing (unless he'd prefer to be awesome xD) and he became half a person for me. 8D Oh, and he totally owes me half his learners' permit.

--------------------
"We read to know that we are not alone." - C. S. Lewis
winxclubrox23
post Apr 11 2010, 7:07 AM
Post #45

Cosmix Fairy

...Tea really needs to stop being lazy and get her learners permit, which if she'd have gotten last year could have her full license in like a month.

OH SHANI I WUVES YOU TOO. YOU IS FULL OF AMAZING. Although Mike Sinterniklaas is a far superior Riven. XD

--------------------

Thanks to Ditty for the userbar! Llamas by CookiemagiK on DA
W.I.N.X
post Apr 11 2010, 7:45 AM
Post #46

Cosmix Fairy

And Kate's jealous because Canadians can get their learners permit at 15, while she has to wait til she's 16 >.<. She's specially angry because if she had spent her teenage years (12-18) in Canada(not in Wetaskawin though. I've been and I hate it.) like her mother did, she could get it sooner...like her mother did

This post has been edited by W.I.N.X: Apr 11 2010, 7:47 AM

--------------------

Badge by Morny.
P-girl
post Apr 11 2010, 8:01 AM
Post #47

Cosmix Fairy

I know I said it somewhere before, but I want to thank everyone for the acceptance. I know I can get..... odd, and my opinions often deviate from the general concensus.... and this is one of the few places I can express them without getting flamed to a crisp. Thanks guys, you all rock for this.
{§hani}
post Apr 11 2010, 8:28 AM
Post #48

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Members

P-girl. noo problem, your always so polite and full of strange ideas and in RP's your contribution is huge!!! i thank you so very much for your great role playing skills! =3

Kate. gosh were do i start? Your such a light hearted girl with such a lovely personality (: your always so friendly tooo thanks for being mah friend katiie

Jah. I aint never met such a great person, you mah friend are damn amazing and well to be frank i hope were friends for a long long time! :3

Bubu. heh just typing your name makes me giggle. Your one of the kindest nicest people ive ever met, as soon as i got on MCF you were all like HIII welcome and i was like OMG a new friendling. lol anywho thanks for being so great bro!

Shani should get her L's asap because she;s 16 already and if she doesnt she wont get her Ps when she turns 18 and that would be bad on a count of she wants to road trip australia. damn you licences!!!! and being 16 XD

--------------------

I AM A HORROR. LOVELY SET BY EMI. MUSA DRAWN BY ALAMISTERRA.
dittadulla
post Apr 11 2010, 10:48 AM
Post #49

Cosmix Fairy

Oohh Bubu~ You are, like you said about me, one of my first friends from here and we were getting active on here at the same time~ I remember when I checked a topic and you were always the last one who posted XD And of course I posted after you. You are fun to talk to and you are amazing~

--------------------
humbu111
post Apr 11 2010, 6:45 PM
Post #50

Cosmix Fairy

Lol thanx everyone (:

Btw I had to wait til 16 to get my learners =S Your mom must have been special, Kate xD

Oh and Jah you totally became half a person for me before I returned the favour =P

--------------------

Credits to Bre for the forum set, and Ditty/Esca for the userbar :D

W.I.N.X
post Apr 11 2010, 6:58 PM
Post #51

Cosmix Fairy

Esh? State laws maybeh? Maybe my mum was special? IDK. She tells me the learners age was 15. Unless she was wrong...or it's changed because people are smarter about safety nowadays.

This post has been edited by W.I.N.X: Apr 11 2010, 6:58 PM

--------------------

Badge by Morny.
humbu111
post Apr 11 2010, 7:02 PM
Post #52

Cosmix Fairy

Hmm true it probably changed or depends on where in Canada you are.

--------------------

Credits to Bre for the forum set, and Ditty/Esca for the userbar :D

dittadulla
post Apr 11 2010, 7:04 PM
Post #53

Cosmix Fairy

... you get learners permit at 16 here.

--------------------
W.I.N.X
post Apr 11 2010, 7:10 PM
Post #54

Cosmix Fairy

AHA. Tis State.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Driving_licence_in_Canada

And my mum coulda gotten it at FOURTEEN FOR GOD'S sake. Wetaskiwin is in Alberta. Damn Albertans. I could have my Learner's now if I lived there.

This post has been edited by W.I.N.X: Apr 11 2010, 7:11 PM

--------------------

Badge by Morny.
Another Morning
post Apr 11 2010, 7:45 PM
Post #55

Cosmix Fairy

Alright, everyone who has posted in this topic thus far. Prepare to get LOVED ON.

Shani - You're so artsy and creative, I love your style and the writings you post =3

KATE - My co-conspirator in historical Barbie fanfiction! You have diverse areas of intereste and are always fun to chat with, and you've made me lol on numerous occasions.

wkw427 - Your crack theories and random news updates never cease to amuse me ^.^ AND of course I really appreciate all the work you do on getting us subbed S4 eps.

P-girl - Whenever I want an honest, well though-out and well written post, I know where to look. You have an ability to be both serious or silly, depending on what the situation calls for, and I greatly admire your talents as an author. From what I've seen, you're able to keep a level head in arguments and don't take things to far, which is also something that I respect. You really are one of our best members.

Ditty - I love you, woman ;A; If it's starting a million clubs or just getting your capslock on with me on MSN, you always keep me entertained. AND you're totally adorable and a always a sweetie, which only makes me <3 you more.

Teagan - I HATE YOU GET AWAY FROM RIVEN. D< No! But secretly, I think you're amazingly creative, I'm so envious of your artistic perseverance and talents. You're also hilarious and can always make me laugh.

W4E! - A fellow creative spirit, it's always a joy to see what you've written =3

Ran - It's so much fun to go around and read your posts ^0^ You seem like a sweet, joyful person, and seeing those characteristics is always refreshing.

Humbu - ILU BRO <3 You're hilarious and tons of fun to RP with! And you've really contributed a lot of posts and ideas to make the forum the successful place it is today.

--------------------
RIP Falicia (AngelDarkstorm, Anime-Princess) :: 01/19/1990 - 05/25/2013 :: I love you, Sisser.

"I am so clever that sometimes I don't understand a single word of what I am saying." ~Oscar Wilde
dittadulla
post Apr 11 2010, 7:51 PM
Post #56

Cosmix Fairy

I love you too, woman.

--------------------
Another Morning
post Apr 11 2010, 8:07 PM
Post #57

Cosmix Fairy

My love cannot be contained in one post.

Fa-sisser - We've been through a lot together, and you really have become a sister to me <3 You're always there for me, whatever I need. Just some random silliness, some RP funtimes, or somebody to really listen. I love you hardcore.

Ranma - I remember looking around when I first joined and knowing straight off that you were kind of a big deal. You're writing is always impressive, your wit impeccable, and your never afraid to be honest without being antagonistic.

Mo - You're definitely one of the best writers we've got hanging around, and your opinion on matters both literary and video game-y is always something I take into careful consideration. You offer really thoughtful critiques and genuinely help people become better writers, and I really appreciate that.

Lii - Even if you never come around here anymore, you're still supra-fun to spaz out with on dA or AIM <3 You're so creative both with your designs and your writing, and bouncing ideas off of you is always both helpful and crazy fun.

Marty - Always gentle and level-headed, it's good to have somebody like you as a mod. You've also shown yourself to be a faithful friend, and one of our most dedicated members. Kudos to you!

Terry - You always seems to be able to make me laugh when I need if, whether you know that or not XD There have been quite a few times I remember that I've read a post or an SB post of yours and giggled for an hour about it afterwards. You're pretty much hilarious, and your initiative to get people more active on the forums is admirable.

--------------------
RIP Falicia (AngelDarkstorm, Anime-Princess) :: 01/19/1990 - 05/25/2013 :: I love you, Sisser.

"I am so clever that sometimes I don't understand a single word of what I am saying." ~Oscar Wilde
W.I.N.X
post Apr 11 2010, 8:08 PM
Post #58

Cosmix Fairy

We ARE co-conspirators, nay? AWW ILY too Morny.

--------------------

Badge by Morny.
Jahnavi
post Apr 12 2010, 7:27 AM
Post #59

Cosmix Fairy

QUOTE (humbu111 @ Apr 11 2010, 11:45 PM) *
Oh and Jah you totally became half a person for me before I returned the favour =P

I still appreciate the gesture, Bu-Bro~ ^^

--------------------
"We read to know that we are not alone." - C. S. Lewis
mightymarty2
post Apr 12 2010, 8:49 PM
Post #60

Cosmix Fairy
Group Icon

Group: Admins

Time for me to join in

This is to all members of mcf past and present (not listing for fear of missing people out and time consuming). Everyone here and great and provided me and others with acceptance, friendship, happyness and laughs. For that I am greatful

On learning to drive its 16/17 start for a car i don't remember I passed my test over 2 years ago

--------------------
*stella* created this wonderful avatar and SpiderBraids for the rescue and Angel Darkstorm this wonderful signature

4 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 >
Add Reply
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Time is now: 5th June 2024 - 6:43 PM