Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

7 Pages V  « < 2 3 4 5 6 > »   
Add Reply
> *Role-play Contest Entry #2!, Team Members: Mightymarty2, MorriganAensland, Nightstorm and Jahnavi.
mightymarty2
post Jul 5 2008, 6:40 PM
Post #61

Cosmix Fairy
Group Icon

Group: Admins

Nuvell bought some water and headed off to the hotel

--------------------
*stella* created this wonderful avatar and SpiderBraids for the rescue and Angel Darkstorm this wonderful signature
Go to the top of the page
MorriganAensland
post Jul 5 2008, 11:23 PM
Post #62

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Members

"Thanks," he said as he walked up to Irene. "I'm Anser, by the way. It's said like 'Answer', but there's no 'W' in it."

--------------------

Hey, look! My sig's back!
Jahnavi
post Jul 6 2008, 7:26 AM
Post #63

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Former Staff

Irene laughed shyly. "It's a nice name." She said, since she couldn't think of a more appropriate adjective. "I'm Irene."

--------------------
"We read to know that we are not alone." - C. S. Lewis
MorriganAensland
post Jul 6 2008, 2:01 PM
Post #64

Cosmix Fairy

"You can blame my parents for it," Anser replied with a laugh of his own. "My big brother's name sounds like 'Question'."

--------------------

Jahnavi
post Jul 6 2008, 3:24 PM
Post #65

Cosmix Fairy

Irene laughed, genuinely, feeling happier with this stranger than she had felt with her so-called "friends" all day.

--------------------
MorriganAensland
post Jul 6 2008, 3:29 PM
Post #66

Cosmix Fairy

"So I'm assuming you go to school?" Anser said as he walked next to her.

--------------------

Jahnavi
post Jul 6 2008, 4:02 PM
Post #67

Cosmix Fairy

"Yes, I do." Irene replied dryly. "Southside High."

(( I know, lame name, but I couldn't think of anything better. ))

--------------------
MorriganAensland
post Jul 6 2008, 5:36 PM
Post #68

Cosmix Fairy

(You're talking to the woman who named the University that the cast goes to in Matei Mizuki "M-- University"... pronounced "M Dash Dash". You got nothing to be ashamed of)

"Oh, well cool," Anser said. Being only 8, he guessed he wasn't going to be seeing her around that much. "I'll see if I can pay you a visit sometime, okay?"

--------------------

Jahnavi
post Jul 6 2008, 6:32 PM
Post #69

Cosmix Fairy

"Um, okay..." Irene said slowly, her usual, reserved nature returning.

--------------------
MorriganAensland
post Jul 9 2008, 4:47 PM
Post #70

Cosmix Fairy

A few minutes after that, Anser was on his own, heading off to the hotel to get things in order.

--------------------

Nightstorm
post Jul 9 2008, 5:56 PM
Post #71

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Senior Member

It was a rather long walk, but Alexa didn't mind. Just one more errand to run for the day, and she'd be finished. Her destination: a large board room where she was scheduled to hold a meeting with many former "customers" of her father. This was going to be tricky; her visions for her company's future were different than her predecessor's so she didn't exactly know how these power-hungry clients would react.

Taking a deep breath, she stepped towards the doorway to the board room. Hopefully I won't have any more trouble to deal with after this, she thought to herself.

--------------------
Afterquest - Ranma's back! Infinium - A new rp, a new world, a new headache! Tantamount - What is the price for equality?
Jahnavi
post Jul 10 2008, 4:49 PM
Post #72

Cosmix Fairy

Irene saw Anser headed for the hotel, so then she turned the corner and reached her house.

--------------------
Nightstorm
post Jul 13 2008, 11:45 AM
Post #73

Cosmix Fairy

((By the way, is it just up to us individually as to when our villains or opposing forces or antagonists or whatever are introduced?))

"All I'm saying is that Crimson Obsidian Industries is going to play more or less as a security force in the days to come," Alexis stressed. Before her sat delegates from about half of countries across the globe. A few had already caught wind of her company's shift in goals ahead of time, and even fewer actually went with the idea. These men wanted power - first and foremost. She'd aleady been speaking with these men for a few minutes now, and the atmosphere in the board room wasn't pleasant...

"The likelihood of another war beginning grows with each coming year, Miss Obsidian. Surely you must be aware that our 'alliance' has been dependant thus far on your father's weapons; and now you say that in short our supply of bioweapons is going to be cut off?" one of the delegates replied. "Putting aside the idea that we would follow with this sudden halt with resources, we would need time to adjust for the loss with our own resources. You can't just cut us off like this."

"I beg to differ. I still strongly believe that the previously formed Alliance will have plenty of time to adjust as war does not seem to be as impending as you claim. Intercontinental relations have been holding at the same level they held once the peace treaties had been signed all those years ago.

"And don't take me for an idiot, gentlemen. Crimson Obsidian still has connections across the globe and I've noticed the Alliance's increasing stockpile of bioweapons both Obsidian's and the Alliance's own. You have enough to work with on your own should another war suddenly erupt within the next hour." Alexis refused to back away by now. She was going to cut these clients off regardless of their choice, but many of them were still desperately trying to cling onto the power her company retained...

--------------------
Afterquest - Ranma's back! Infinium - A new rp, a new world, a new headache! Tantamount - What is the price for equality?
Jahnavi
post Jul 13 2008, 12:06 PM
Post #74

Cosmix Fairy

(( I think so. It would be best to check with everyone else first, just so that the RP flows smoothly, but you can introduce them whenever you want. They're your characters after all. ))

--------------------
mightymarty2
post Jul 13 2008, 6:40 PM
Post #75

Cosmix Fairy
Group Icon

(its ok with me)

--------------------
*stella* created this wonderful avatar and SpiderBraids for the rescue and Angel Darkstorm this wonderful signature
MorriganAensland
post Jul 15 2008, 5:36 PM
Post #76

Cosmix Fairy

(Same here. I was planning on bringing Kei into things now anyways, just to keep the ball rolling.)

The pink-haired woman in her early twenties, Kei Kimatura, yawned as she leaned back in the park bench and scanned another page of phone numbers. It was boring, tedious work, yet still it was required of her. After all, she existed in this world... somewhere out there. And until that woman was found, Kei would never be whole.

Correction: four women. Four women she'd probably never find. Her counterpart, the two women who mirrored and yet contrasted the relationship between Kei and her other, and the woman behind it all. And there were other, more stressing matters at hand as well.

She looked up, seeing that violet-haired boy walk away from the girl. She smirked, seeing them both for what they truly were: demons. The boy was young, too young to be of any use for her, and so the woman focused on the girl for a moment before returning to searching the phonebook. She'd pay a visit to her later tonight.

--------------------

Nightstorm
post Jul 16 2008, 5:59 PM
Post #77

Cosmix Fairy

((OK. I'll most likely have more questions about these things later, but I think I'll hold off for now.))

The room was darker than most. While the rest of the complex was illuminated with various light sources, this chamber was only dimly lit by a small computer monitor at the far end. Major Kairon slowly stepped into the small "office" and his eyes quickly scanned the entirety of the chamber for his target. And there he was, sitting silently in front of the computer monitor, his bulky armor letting off a slight glow from the monitor's illumination.

Kairon quietly stepped up behind the armored man, trying his best from being intrusive, and eventually stopped and stood at attention a few feet away. "Lieutenant Bob, sir?" Kairon eventually spoke up, catching the attention of the armored man in front of him. Bob slowly swung around in his seat, fixing a slightly cold glare on Kairon's frame.

"Si?" Bob replied, the Spanish equivalent for "Yes?". ((Inexplicably, whenever Bob spoke, it was always in Spanish, and yet whoever he spoke to would always understand it in their own language's translation. There have been claims that Bob has been able to successfully communicate with animals at one point...))

Kairon noticed that after Bob had turned around, a small object rested on the desk just adjacent to the computer monitor. It seemed to be an opened tin can sitting atop what he guessed to be some kind of thermal heating pad. Steam was slowly rising out of the can's top. Not again, Kairon thought to himself.

"Stupid greedy humans," Alexa hissed after she'd departed from the board room. She had spent over half of an hour in there for what? It felt like the conflicts would never end. Some of the clients finally backed down, but the rest still refused to remove their links to her company. She didn't want to be held responsible for any spilled blood should another war erupt, and therefore she needed her company's weapons out of the hands of other countries. "This is nowhere near over just yet," she muttered to herself as she walked.

Off in the distance, she noticed the girl she'd bumped into previously - Irene was it? - most likely heading to her own house. Other beings seemed to stick out in Alexa's field of vision, like a violet-haired young male heading in the opposite direction from Irene, and a pink-haired woman resting casually on a park bench much, much farther away. Alexa simply shook her head as she walked on. The world was always full of unusual people...

--------------------
mightymarty2
post Jul 16 2008, 8:00 PM
Post #78

Cosmix Fairy
Group Icon

Nuvell headed to the park he had aranged to meet a young girl from elementus there to discuss how he could be accepted there

--------------------
Jahnavi
post Jul 17 2008, 2:53 PM
Post #79

Cosmix Fairy

A few hours later, Irene remembered that she needed to pick up groceries from the store, so she headed outside again.

--------------------
mightymarty2
post Jul 17 2008, 6:18 PM
Post #80

Cosmix Fairy
Group Icon

Nuvell saw Martina and went over

--------------------

7 Pages V  « < 2 3 4 5 6 > » 
Add Reply
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Time is now: 21st June 2024 - 6:52 PM