Add Reply
> Winx Club: The Magic Is Back, Winx 2nd Movie
Rating 5 V
dreamywinxgirl94
post Jun 17 2009, 12:46 AM
Post #41

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Journalists

I personally think Sky looks quite un-impressed...hmm...

Yeah possible..he looks kinda confuse what's going on. Heh. xD And surely he wants to talk to Bloom, but the girls were blocking his way. Lol.

Sky (At the Back): Um..may I please speak with Bloom.
Flora, Musa, Tecna, Stella, Layla/Aisha: (Talking and giggling; didn't hear Sky.)
Bloom (Feeling Bored): (sighs)..wish I wasn't here..I want to talk to Sky right now.
King Oritel: My sweet daughter, you are now a Princess of Domino/Sparx and you must learn how to handle the kingdom. It's your choice, if you want to stay here or go back with your adopted parents who took care of you.
Queen Miriam: Oritel, give her some time. She needs time to think. I'm sure she will say both, but it's tough for her.
Mike: (clueless what they are talking about.)
Vanessa: Sweetie, you can always come back to us anytime. It's your choice.
Bloom (Still Bored): *nodds and doesn't know what to say.*

Lol, just random thoughts. xD

Well, he already is a king, so he's probably like 'Stop whining and do your job'.

Lol..I don't think Sky won't say that to Bloom. Bloom surely will be mad at him. xD Saying "What you mean? I'm new to this..I don't know what to do."

agree with you about that,

I wonder why is Bloom in the poster so bored, maybe because she doesn't like being princess (princess lessons, etc.).

True, just like Layla. xD Guess she is tired of doing it. Lol.

Yeah, I remember Stella and Layla were teaching Bloom a proper way of being a Princess.

Yeah really! Sky's hanging out on Earth! What the heck!? He should be on Eraklyon.

True, but he sure wants to be with Bloom and his friends. So that Bloom won't go crazy where he been. xD On the Movie, Bloom called Sky for 6 months and Sky didn't answer. That's why Bloom was worried what's happening to Sky. xD Also protecting her...*cough* the Earth boys. *cough* xD

This post has been edited by dreamywinxgirl94: Jun 17 2009, 12:47 AM

--------------------

~Believe in Winx Dreams!~
DreamyWinx Will Always Be Remembered 2008-2015:

*Forum Set Made by Me.* xD

Go to the top of the page
dominoprincess
post Jun 17 2009, 8:16 PM
Post #42

Believix Fairy

Group: Members

I dont think the title is "The magic is back". Its at the bottom of the page, where the tagline usually is.Im thinking its a tagline, maybe they arent revealing the title yet.

--------------------
[
Boo
post Jun 17 2009, 11:04 PM
Post #43

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Former Staff

Ha ha, I'm enjoying the spoiler image. xD Bloom looks exhausted; I suppose there will be one of those instances when she realizes that ruling a kingdom is a lot harder than she had first imagined. icon_mrgreen.gif
What baffled me is the fact that Sky is standing far from Bloom (in fact, he's even behind the girls). I would have imagined him being right next to her or something. (Not complaining though; he looks perfectly fine standing back there.) icon_mrgreen.gif

I must critique the fashions here... (My apologies, but I just can't help it.) icon_biggrin.gif
Actually, I think, for the most part, the dresses look very elegant. ^_^
I particularly like Bloom's for some reason; maybe it's the layering... I simply think it works and looks nice. I wish we had a better view of Flora's dress...

Musa's is another that I had thoughts about: I don't know if I like it so much; but I'd have to see it more clearly before making judgement on that. Maybe it's because, in that image, it appears to be very plain compared to the other dresses... (I'm hoping that she's wearing a necklace, as it appears she is, but without it, I'm afraid the outfit would look even more bland.)

I have a problem with Tecna's attire. The rounded sphere sleeves and what appears to be a barrette in her hair is bugging me, (I've never liked the typical "princess dress with puffy sleeves" look anyway. Too Disney, I suppose.) In my opinion, it doesn't suit her character as well as the previous ballroom gown did in the first movie. This one just doesn't look like something she would wear.

--------------------
When one door of happiness closes, another opens; but often we look so long at the closed door, that we do not see the one which has opened for us. -Helen Keller
sailormoon846212
post Jun 22 2009, 7:32 AM
Post #44

Believix Fairy

QUOTE (winxclub-joy @ Jun 15 2009, 05:50 AM) *
Ya ICE AGE!!! I remember watching that movie years ago, but hardly remember everything. (I was only 9, 10?)
And I didn't expect that he is able to work with the ice age writer, love it!

Did you watch the second Ice age movie? I thought that was was more funny. LOL!

QUOTE (P-girl @ Jun 15 2009, 05:47 AM) *
Ice Age?! Are you kidding me?! Coolness potential (No pun intended, even with Ice Age and Icy in the formula) just shot trough the roof!

(Ice Age is one of my favorite CGI-Movies.)

It's one of my favorites to. Did you know they are coming out with a third one called "Dawn of the Dinosaurs"? I can't wait to see it.

Sorry for the sidetrack, just wanna voice my opinion. But, I am looking forward to the second winx club movie. It has potential to answer a lot of unanswered questions.

--------------------
P-girl
post Jun 22 2009, 7:59 AM
Post #45

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Honor Members

Call me shallow, but I'm mostly looking forward to it for several things I want to see in CGI: Believix, the new casual outfits, Roxy, Trix, Helia's new do, Jason and the Black Circle.
winxclub-joy
post Jun 22 2009, 3:21 PM
Post #46

Cosmix Fairy

so yup, I've asked Micheal about the poster thing, it's ral. He took that picture from the flyer of the rainbow booth licensing expo thing blah blah

I don't know why people says it's fake while there's even the official rainbow logo over there xD

--------------------
dreamywinxgirl94
post Jun 23 2009, 2:24 AM
Post #47

Cosmix Fairy

Lol...I don't know maybe cause of the drawings or they don't know why the plan is out early. xD

Yeah..Michael got it from Las Vegas Licensing Show. =) Where the Pop Pixie was shown. xD
Man..I wanna go there..but can't it's a bit far from the Eastern Side of USA to Western Side of USA. -_-

--------------------

wkw427
post Jun 23 2009, 3:01 AM
Post #48

Cosmix Fairy

Somebody tell me.

Is Michael a guy or a girl? I always say is like MIKE... >.<

--------------------
A.K.A. BANJOGATE

Ego Sum Deus Quo Malum Caligo et Barathum

I give my sincerest apologies if anything that I have mentioned in a post or image by me or relating to me, any word, ASCII character, vowel or constant is to be considered offensive in your native tongue. If it is, remember you're on the internet.
winxclub-joy
post Jun 23 2009, 3:04 AM
Post #49

Cosmix Fairy

he's a guy xD

--------------------
dreamywinxgirl94
post Jun 23 2009, 12:54 PM
Post #50

Cosmix Fairy

Lol...I get confused as well. ^^" Now I know he is a guy. ^^"

--------------------

humbu111
post Jun 23 2009, 6:59 PM
Post #51

Cosmix Fairy

--------------------

Credits to Bre for the forum set, and Ditty/Esca for the userbar :D

dominoprincess
post Jun 23 2009, 9:49 PM
Post #52

Believix Fairy

Michael, is a name that can be used for girls too, such as actress Michael Learned.

--------------------
[
humbu111
post Jun 23 2009, 10:03 PM
Post #53

Cosmix Fairy

--------------------

winxclub-joy
post Jun 24 2009, 12:10 PM
Post #54

Cosmix Fairy

well, I also thought he was a girl at first, back in the few years ago........ ^-^"

--------------------
dreamywinxgirl94
post Jun 25 2009, 12:05 AM
Post #55

Cosmix Fairy

Lol me too...I have a classmate named Michael...she is a girl...but now I realize that Michael's Winx Club is a boy. ^^"

Michael is a name for both girls and boys.

--------------------

AndYouAreTheOne
post Jun 25 2009, 9:43 PM
Post #56

Charmix Fairy

QUOTE (winxclub-joy @ Jun 15 2009, 07:00 AM) *
I will pay good price for the DVD!!!! God, please turn the time to 2010, NOW!!! xD

*Switch back to seventeen mood*

Mr. Straffi, please keep the enchantix transformation. Seriously, it suits more than believix. Trust us, believix is for earth, while enchantix for magix. Pretty good isn't it?

Maybe they'll have a new transformation entirely! And it'll be even better! Although, the Enchantix outfits are awesome!
aqua_pearl
post Jun 27 2009, 4:19 PM
Post #57

Sirenix Fairy

I just assumed people thought michael was a girl because they were confusing it with the name Michelle.

Looks like Layla's Back in Green. Yeah the dresses look gorgeous.

Even if bloom turns down ruling domino (with no heir left) she's still marrying a king and then will rule eraklyon(sp?) So she cant win unless she dumps sky, unless she wants to rule two kingdoms. I bet now Sky's parents like Bloom...More then likely the advisors and people will do most of the work and they will just need blooms ok...

"The father of Winx has also announced two film projects: the sequel of the first feature film, The secret of the lost kingdom, will arrive in theaters by September 2010, while the most ambitious animated comedy written by Michael Wilson will see the light in Christmas 2010. "

So the sequel is coming our in september and then the winx "comedy" at christmas 2010. Im guessing it will be a stright to video release like Winx in concert?
humbu111
post Jun 27 2009, 10:32 PM
Post #58

Cosmix Fairy

--------------------

P-girl
post Jun 27 2009, 10:33 PM
Post #59

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Honor Members

Guys, guys..... they called Season 4 a comedy to, remember? That's just their misguided way of describing Winx. One movie.
aqua_pearl
post Jul 1 2009, 2:10 AM
Post #60

Sirenix Fairy

QUOTE (P-girl @ Jun 27 2009, 06:33 PM) *
Guys, guys..... they called Season 4 a comedy to, remember? That's just their misguided way of describing Winx. One movie.

No it mentions two movies

"The father of Winx has also announced two film projects: the sequel of the first feature film, The secret of the lost kingdom, will arrive in theaters by September 2010, while the most ambitious animated comedy written by Michael Wilson will see the light in Christmas 2010. "

48 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 5 > » 
Add Reply
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 6:49 PM