Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Enter My Mind
Rating 0
entry Jul 20 2008, 2:01 AM
Well, my latest Majischule chapter is up ON SCHEDULE! Now, if only there weren't so many problems screwing with my posts!

First: My scanner works great. But the computer that it's hosted on refuses to connect with mine. Thus, I have to use a USB port to shuttle the scanned pictures to and from my computer. >.< Fruitless labor!

Second: For some reason, the forum is not allowing me to post links in my gallery, my actual posts, messages, or EVEN THIS BLOG! I'm hoping it's just a malfunction/phase that will pass soon, because I had MAD SKILLZ when it came to linkage! GRR! *headdesk*

That's all I can complain about today. Aren't you lucky? =3

In other news, I saw the school I'll be going to. It's so nice! ^-^ Now all I have to do is work REALLY REALLY HARD to achieve my dream!

I also updated my gallery where more pictures of Majischule along with Matei Mizuki can be seen. I've got several Matei Mizuki pictures planned, and MorriganAensland kindly gave me character references and descriptions so I can accurately portray them. I hope to complete the drawings soon, and color in the recently inked "Matei Mizuki" one hosted under "Fanart".
Wish me luck and send me chocolate. And lots of caffeinated sodas like Coca-Cola and Pepsi. X_X

I also have been watching a lot of crime shows recently. If I can't become an artist, I'd love to fight crime.
DUHDUHDUNDUUUH! SUPER-LII!
Aren't you all scared? XD

Along with the crime shows, I've rediscovered "Shoujo Kakumei Utena", the kick@$$ AWESOME shoujo anime/manga/musical/movie from the Be-Papas, which includes the actual mangaka for the story as well as the director of the Sailor Moon anime. If you can stand implied yuri, twisted romance, and insane sword-fighting, watch it. With an open mind. And lots of popcorn.

Well, that's all for this post. The next Majischule chapter will hopefully ALSO be on schedule. Which means Wednesday. *crosses fingers*

~Sayonara, minna!

« Next Oldest · Enter My Mind · Next Newest »

Comments

post Sep 25 2008, 11:00 AM
Comment #1

Earth Girl

Group: New Members

nice
Go to the top of the page

« Next Oldest · Enter My Mind · Next Newest »

SMTWTFS

Search My Blog