6 Pages V  « < 3 4 5 6 >  
Add Reply
> *The forggoten king, a king among pesants
angel123
post Sep 28 2011, 1:17 AM
Post #81

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Senior Member

(easy with the posting guys. Just watch it cause I can't hold the rules for one and not the other)

Arri decided to be flashy, he brought the stick over his arm grabbing the tip ao complete the block he winked at her before pushing her stick back and throwing a little harder of a blow straight out at her left side.

--------------------
Thanx jah, i love it ^_^
Go to the top of the page
mightymarty2
post Sep 28 2011, 7:34 AM
Post #82

Cosmix Fairy
Group Icon

Group: Admins

"ok, then" Martin said he was not surprised Xieress had seen through his attack. With this he step foward commiting fully to a diagonal slash from top left to bottom right. He hoped Xieress would not get too badly hurt

--------------------
*stella* created this wonderful avatar and SpiderBraids for the rescue and Angel Darkstorm this wonderful signature
P-girl
post Sep 28 2011, 7:46 AM
Post #83

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Honor Members

Xieress blocked this strike by crossing his swords in front of him, staggering slightly. Growling, he stretched his arms, so that the crossed swords would push Martin's sword away from him.
"Better." He said. "You're getting the hang of it."
mightymarty2
post Sep 28 2011, 8:09 AM
Post #84

Cosmix Fairy
Group Icon

"thanks I am glad to hear it" Martin said. He took a step back before going for a side swipe left to right at about chest height. He wanted to keep Xieress on the back foot as two sticks would give him an advantage

--------------------
*stella* created this wonderful avatar and SpiderBraids for the rescue and Angel Darkstorm this wonderful signature
{§hani}
post Sep 28 2011, 10:03 AM
Post #85

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Members

Nantes was thrown back, she had to angled out her right foot, careful not to lose her footing. If it'd not been for the blow she'd have been mezmorized by the winking gesture he'd thrown at her. She didn't let it break her concentration, thirsty to learn more and become faster and more agile than she was at this precise moment.
Nantes promptly drew her stick right over her head, at center and let it fall before rising it to Arri's bottom left, striking him violently, before throwing a soft, determined smile.

--------------------

I AM A HORROR. LOVELY SET BY EMI. MUSA DRAWN BY ALAMISTERRA.
angel123
post Sep 28 2011, 5:53 PM
Post #86

Cosmix Fairy

Arri blocked the strike from above easily, remembering what his father taught him about taking part in any game with a girl he was interested in, he purposely moved slow to let the attack go through, reverting instantly not wearing padding, the blow knocked the air from him and may have even bruised a rib or two. "oof! ...Good one" he managed to get out after a second.

--------------------
Thanx jah, i love it ^_^
P-girl
post Sep 28 2011, 6:12 PM
Post #87

Cosmix Fairy

Xieress turned to his side, before using his sword to make Martin's sword glide away behind him in the hope Martin would slip forward and he could whack him with his other sword while turning around. It was risky, but that was how he did things. Xieress wanted to give everything, regardless of what happened to him. There wouldn't be much to miss, anyway.
{§hani}
post Sep 29 2011, 6:30 AM
Post #88

Cosmix Fairy

Nantes merely smiled, she was both proud of herself and yet slightly guilty for striking Arri, after all her fancy was growing quite strong for the boy and she need'nt be so violent with him. She remembered exactly why she was here and realized she needed the practice and even if she were to fancy Arri she needed to improve her fighting skills. So she put her small hands on his shoulder and made sure he wasnt badly hurt, waiting for an approval and the contiuem of the game.

--------------------

mightymarty2
post Sep 29 2011, 8:01 AM
Post #89

Cosmix Fairy
Group Icon

That was exactly what Martin did he slipped foward. Martin knew what was about to happen and so braced himself. Sure enough he was hit and the paddiing did its job. This was a little frustrating for him as he had been on top and he had allowed Xieress the chance to get in a hit.

--------------------
angel123
post Sep 29 2011, 9:03 AM
Post #90

Cosmix Fairy

Arri nodded quickly looking into Nantes eyes, he smiled soflty before looking up "time to go" the bell rang as he finished his sentence.

"ok class great work today!" the coach shouted "go get changed and head out for your first break of the day"

--------------------
Thanx jah, i love it ^_^
P-girl
post Sep 29 2011, 9:17 AM
Post #91

Cosmix Fairy

"Aw...." Xieress said, a bit dissapointed that he had to stop, now that he was getting the hang of things. It felt so good. To be good at something. Almost as if... he was meant to do this. "Great work." He told Martin, before heading to the locker room to change back into his normal getup to change.
{§hani}
post Sep 29 2011, 12:31 PM
Post #92

Cosmix Fairy

Nantes smiled brightly before putting away her stick and wondering off to the change rooms. she was glad she could finally get out of these clothes and into some more covering attire. As she did up the zip of her dress, she found herself wondering exactly what that smile, Arri had thrown at her meant. She wasnt sure how to behave in these circumstances. In her family it was tradition her father would introduce her to a suitor when she where to turn 18, but due to the circumstances and her brothers sudden death, her father had lost his morals somewhat and had forgotten this rule, allowing for her to attend a boarding school.

--------------------

P-girl
post Sep 29 2011, 12:38 PM
Post #93

Cosmix Fairy

((... More covering attire? After Kendo?

'Kay....))

This post has been edited by P-girl: Sep 29 2011, 12:38 PM
{§hani}
post Sep 29 2011, 1:28 PM
Post #94

Cosmix Fairy

(( again with the comments, p.girl.. Nantes was wearing a leotard and stockings before. considering it was 'gym' class not 'kendo' class and we don't know exactly what sport where playing before we get there -.- either way. does it really matter all that much that you had to comment?!? ))

--------------------

P-girl
post Sep 29 2011, 1:29 PM
Post #95

Cosmix Fairy

((It does, since it was quite clear that we had to suit up before starting this class.))

This post has been edited by P-girl: Sep 29 2011, 1:29 PM
{§hani}
post Sep 29 2011, 1:36 PM
Post #96

Cosmix Fairy

(( i wasnt aware, my appologies. but however im not sure how that small detail would completly change the RP... [/endbadmood] etc ))

--------------------

P-girl
post Sep 29 2011, 1:37 PM
Post #97

Cosmix Fairy

((Such things irk me. I'm a nitpick, so sue me.))
alicia_musa
post Sep 29 2011, 2:15 PM
Post #98

Cosmix Fairy

airi was happy gym class was over, she didn't even change. she walked out of gym and headed to art class. she loves art so she was happy when that was advanced.

--------------------

P-girl
post Sep 29 2011, 2:18 PM
Post #99

Cosmix Fairy

"Alright, break time." Xieress said as he heard the Gym teacher say so. Only one problem. "Where is that?" He asked himself, before walking around. "Uhm, hello?" He asked some girl ((Nantes)) that he saw in class. "Where are we supposed to go now? I'm new here. In like, really new. First day." He tried, mentally kicking himself in the head for sounding like such an idiot.
mightymarty2
post Sep 29 2011, 4:23 PM
Post #100

Cosmix Fairy
Group Icon

"Yep, you are very good" Martin replied before Xieress had walked off. He quickly put the armour and stick back before geting changed into his usual attire. After checking his watch he headed out to the break area

"Yep, you are very good" Martin replied before Xieress had walked off. He quickly put the armour and stick back before geting changed into his usual attire. After checking his watch he headed out to the break area

--------------------

6 Pages V  « < 3 4 5 6 >
Add Reply
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Time is now: 21st June 2024 - 12:51 PM