Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Add Reply
> Icy vs Bloom?, Who do u like more an why?
IcyLover121
post Apr 18 2009, 1:42 AM
Post #1

Pixie

Group: Members

Very evidently, I ♥ Icy!! I hate Bloom, (not trying to be mean to any Bloom fans! feel free to disagree with me!) she seems to think she's perfect and all special. Example: all 3 seasons she's making her friends try to help her with her past and all that: We. Get. It. I mean, season 1 , i get it, cuz she just discovered she has powers after living on Earth all her life, so i understand there. But the other seasons, it's like, "Um, hello? u have 5 other friends; do u NOT realize they have lives, too?" I like Icy becuz she is AWESOME!! she isn't one of those people that are like "Okay, we lost, let's go do something different with our lives" Icy NEVER GIVES UP (u have to admit that!) and i think that's a very respectable quality! Plus she's so pretty and a really good leader. She knows what she's doing. Even when she loses, she still knows what she's doing. Season 2 episode 2 absolutely KILLED me, to see her that miserable!! Darkar...omg, i hate him to the greatest extent possible!! using Icy to get to Bloom...*shudders* Anyways, who do u guys like more and why? please no being mean of my opinion, and i won't be mean of YOUR opinion, either, plus there's a forum rule about being mean :)

--------------------

Mean girls are popular, Mean girls are cool, Mean girls are ICY cold, that's why the mean girls RULE!
Go to the top of the page
LinneaKou
post Apr 18 2009, 1:45 AM
Post #2

Harmonix Fairy

Icy lost her potency as a Bad Guy after she became Darkar's sidekick. Personally, I think Chimera is pretty cool (but then again, I'm gothloli-biased) and I also like Musa. When it comes down to Bloom VS Icy, though, I would say it's a tie. *shrug*

--------------------
Lii is on deviantART and Livejournal...

...still doesn't have a life
:P

~BORING SIGNATURE IS BORING~
Dark_Side_Master
post Apr 18 2009, 6:35 PM
Post #3

Mythix Fairy

hmm.. i really cant understand the theme of the post. the quesion is: who's the bers leader? who's the strongest? didn't get it

--------------------
Glory to the Sin'doray!!!

Forum set by *Stella*. Thank you so much! Official image by Blizzard Co.

Userbar made by jah-jah. thank you so much :)
Oh, and the main thing, HERE AM I!
P-girl
post Apr 18 2009, 6:42 PM
Post #4

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Honor Members

Wasn't this the Season 1 finale? And didn't Bloom kick Icy's behind back and forth?

Why yes, yes she did. And both of them were Dragon-of-creation-powered, so I gather it was pretty equal in sheer power.

Sorry, I don't like character vs. character arguments, since it can easily go to fans of one and fans of the other slinging mud at each other. We each have our right to like and/or dislike characters.
And I'm one to stick to canon if it comes to comparing power. (If it's possible, I'm NOT touching intermingling fandom ones.)
humbu111
post Apr 18 2009, 9:20 PM
Post #5

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Former Staff

--------------------

Credits to Bre for the forum set, and Ditty/Esca for the userbar :D

Zhanneel
post Apr 18 2009, 9:50 PM
Post #6

Cosmix Fairy
Group Icon

Group: Admins

I don't actually care for either character too much. Can that be my answer? xD Bloom tends to overkill with bombing everything. And Icy...her flaws lie not in her powers, but with how she uses them (stupidly letting her anger fuel them and losing concentration or whatnot). I honestly think the Ice powers are more creative and could pack a real punch if she was of a stronger caliber.

My example: When I think of ice powers I immediately think of freezing to death (yay?). So, why not couple Icy's powers to that of "sucking" the living fire out of a being or creature? Replacing it with empty coldness. I mean, she could turn someone's inside to ice. Zap! Focus on the heart Icy, focus on the heart icon_wink.gif. And what do you do with something that freezes into an ice sculpture? Why smash it on the floor of course. Sorry, this is gruesome x_x. (Just like Layla's water powers and sucking out the H2O...and nevermind). I think I got the "sucking the living core" idea from a book I once read. The female ice user did something very much like that in the book, and she was very very powerful. Lots of people um...croaked?

All in all, Ice powers are more resourceful, more versatile, and runs longer on the creative spectrum. There are a myriad of ways I could think to use Ice powers. Not so much with Fire. Versatility is usually stronger in my opinion.
humbu111
post Apr 18 2009, 10:18 PM
Post #7

Cosmix Fairy

--------------------

P-girl
post Apr 18 2009, 10:20 PM
Post #8

Cosmix Fairy

Not really. Dementors make you feel as if your heart was encased by ice. Ice-powers do it quite literary. There's a difference in that.
humbu111
post Apr 18 2009, 10:23 PM
Post #9

Cosmix Fairy

--------------------

P-girl
post Apr 18 2009, 10:26 PM
Post #10

Cosmix Fairy

Again, not really. Sucking out your soul doesn't even use the slightest hint of ice.
humbu111
post Apr 18 2009, 10:28 PM
Post #11

Cosmix Fairy

--------------------

P-girl
post Apr 18 2009, 10:29 PM
Post #12

Cosmix Fairy

But that's like saying love makes you feel like you're on fire. You're not actually on fire. It's used to describe a feeling. What Zhaneel means happens literary.
humbu111
post Apr 18 2009, 10:30 PM
Post #13

Cosmix Fairy

--------------------

P-girl
post Apr 18 2009, 10:31 PM
Post #14

Cosmix Fairy

I can live with that.
IcyLover121
post Apr 23 2009, 8:41 PM
Post #15

Pixie

QUOTE (Dark_Side_Master @ Apr 18 2009, 02:35 PM) *
hmm.. i really cant understand the theme of the post. the quesion is: who's the bers leader? who's the strongest? didn't get it

whose the better leader, i guess

--------------------

Mean girls are popular, Mean girls are cool, Mean girls are ICY cold, that's why the mean girls RULE!

Add Reply
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Time is now: 26th April 2024 - 9:10 AM