Add Reply
> *Nexoid, "Super Robot Wars" Style Roleplay
Rating 5 V
Nightstorm
post Jun 20 2009, 4:49 AM
Post #41

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Senior Member

((... Who's that directed towards? Or was it just a broadcast in general?))

--------------------
Afterquest - Ranma's back! Infinium - A new rp, a new world, a new headache! Tantamount - What is the price for equality?
Go to the top of the page
MorriganAensland
post Jun 20 2009, 5:09 AM
Post #42

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Members

(General broadcast. Shinn's not having a good day)

--------------------

Hey, look! My sig's back!
Nightstorm
post Jun 20 2009, 5:22 AM
Post #43

Cosmix Fairy

Shinn's question came loud and clear through the Shinkiro's speakers, but truth be told, C.C. didn't quite know how to answer. "Your guess is as good as mine," she commented, though she only did so within the confines of the cockpit without bringing up the mech's radio. It would appear that she wasn't the only one who'd shown up here without intention...

--------------------
Afterquest - Ranma's back! Infinium - A new rp, a new world, a new headache! Tantamount - What is the price for equality?
Cloud9
post Jun 20 2009, 5:22 AM
Post #44

Mythix Fairy

((It's several stories deep and about the length of four football fields. We can all see each other.))
Nightstorm
post Jun 20 2009, 5:23 AM
Post #45

Cosmix Fairy

((Ah, OK.))

--------------------
P-girl
post Jun 20 2009, 9:06 AM
Post #46

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Honor Members

"Waaah-Ow!" Skywarp screeched, landing in the hangar. "Now where did I get?" He said, getting up and rubbing his head. This made him see that he was, for the first time in a long while, not the only giant robot around. "Oh slag....." He said, quietly backing away.
MorriganAensland
post Jun 20 2009, 2:18 PM
Post #47

Cosmix Fairy

Shinn's mouth dropped open. "Did... did that mech just talk on its own and... and..." This was crazy! He'd heard that there was such a thing as the Mobile Trace System, where the machine would emulate the pilot's movements, but the newcomer didn't even look like a mobile suit!

--------------------

Cloud9
post Jun 20 2009, 2:21 PM
Post #48

Mythix Fairy

Heero surveyed the three new mechs which had, quite literally, dropped in. One appeared to be another Gundam, though of a make that Heero had never seen before. As he looked over the hangar area, he noticed a large machine located at the back wall. It was a messy mixture of boxes, wires, and blinking lights connected to a large metal ring.

Dr. Hayashi keyed up the intercom again. "Shinn Asuka, C.C., and Skywarp, welcome to you all. My name is Dr. Taji Hayashi, and once the others get here I'll explain why I've brought you here."

Heero rotated Wing Zero so that Hayashi appeared once more on the visual screens. 'What others?' he thought. 'Just what kind of surreal situation have I gotten into?'
P-girl
post Jun 20 2009, 2:31 PM
Post #49

Cosmix Fairy

"Uhm..... yes?" Skywarp answered Shinn's question, obviously not completely understanding it. "Don't you?"
Nightstorm
post Jun 20 2009, 2:34 PM
Post #50

Cosmix Fairy

C.C. surveyed her surroundings a little more; she didn't trust the environment enough just yet to emerge from her Knightmare Frame. Mechs of various size and make - each seemingly brought here against their will by this Hayashi. Just what would be so important that forcing others into portal transportation was a must?

--------------------
MorriganAensland
post Jun 20 2009, 2:39 PM
Post #51

Cosmix Fairy

"Ah!!" Shinn gasped when he heard the guy call him by name, "How the heck do you know about us?!?" He tried to catch his breath and calm down before realizing that the one robot acting on its own had asked him a question.

Flipping a few switches, the Impulse's cockpit opened up and he stepped out so he could look at Skywarp. "And yeah. I think you're the odd man out right about now."

--------------------

P-girl
post Jun 20 2009, 2:48 PM
Post #52

Cosmix Fairy

"An organic?!" Skywarp said, jumping backwards. "You.... he.... It's piloted by an organic?" About then the other part of what the organic said, hit him. "All of you?"
MorriganAensland
post Jun 20 2009, 3:05 PM
Post #53

Cosmix Fairy

"Probably," Shinn said. "That's how they're used at home... and that guy's machine doesn't look too different from mine." He pointed at Wing Zero.

--------------------

P-girl
post Jun 20 2009, 3:17 PM
Post #54

Cosmix Fairy

"O...kay. I see....." Skywarp said, scratching his head. The idea wasn't so difficult to grasp, it was just so strange.
Cloud9
post Jun 20 2009, 3:28 PM
Post #55

Mythix Fairy

"I'll explain everything once everyone arrives," Hayashi replied to Shinn.

((Note: This means I'm waiting on angel123 and hopefully AsherOmega to post before he explains.))
angel123
post Jun 20 2009, 5:02 PM
Post #56

Cosmix Fairy

(sorry for making you wait, i still dont have the most sturdy internet connection but i will soon, and also i want to appologyse for my soon to be intro not being as well put together as every one else's)

Setsuna and Exia finished with an armed intervention with a war between u.s and one of the european(sp?) countries when he was sucked into the portal.

upon arriving at the hanger he immediatly widrew his mounted sword and readied for an attack. "where am i?" he asked looking at the other two gundams and the strange machine "wait, are those gundams?"

--------------------
Thanx jah, i love it ^_^
Asher Omega
post Jun 20 2009, 5:21 PM
Post #57

Butterflix Fairy

((Sorry, but I was having a horrible time trying to get a list of abilities for King Gainer. all I got was mostly stuff that I remembered from watching the show. so I'm sorry about if the info is a bit sketchy.

Pilot's Name: Gainer Sanga
Name of Robot: King Gainer
Robot Type: Overman
Media Type: Super robot
Name of Media: Overman King Gainer
Robot Weapons and Abilities:
Chain gun: a close range and long range weapon, acts as a Chain sword at close range, while a gun for long range. King Gainer has two of these.
Overfreeze Missles: two missles are attatched at the barrels of the Chain gun then promptly fired, what ever they hit is immediately frozen.
Ammo Pocket: a nigh inifinite storage place for King Gainer's weapons and ammunition.
Photon Mat: it works as a barrier as well as King Gainer's form of flying. one down side is that upon start up of the photon mat most machines that aren't protected are immediately shut down within a few yards of King Gainer. it appears to look like a bluish green ring that hovers a few feet from King Gainer
Overcoat: any overman can change Overskills by changing the Overcoat. (I'll only be using King Gainer's coat unless we get a couple of Overmen that I can steal theirs.) King Gainer's Overskills are these:
Overspeed: King Gainer moves fast enough to cause those around him to slow down to a craw. Gainer is unaffected due to the overskill also affects the pilot.
Overfreeze: Freezes anything that the pilot can see. doesn't kill anything living but can severely hamper the target's progress.
Overheat: can cancel the effects of Overfreeze. and damage any overman related to the Overdevil. (including King Gainer himself)
Appearance: King Gainer stands about two stories tall. the 'face' is very animated picture of the Chain Gun (sorry about this) Gainer Sanga is about 5'4" and wears glasses, his hair is brown.
Bio: (this is completely written by me so there are probably horrible mistakes everywhere) Gainer Sanga a Game Champ, from the Wulgusk city was dragged into participating with an Exodus by becoming the Pilot of the stolen Overman, which gets named by Gainer, King Gainer. since he's been busy defending the Yapan exodus against the Siberian Railways Company and Saint Reagan.
Other: Gainer is an insane game player. also a very dedicated pilot of King Gainer. he hasn't lost a single match. even when He was mixing and matching the game with a real battle.

(I hope this is satisfactory Cloud?))

--------------------

OMG I's got a color AVY, first one I ever had on this Forum! And now a new sig! blargblargblargblargblargblargblargblargblargblargblargblargblargblargblargblarg
blargblargblargblarg.
Cloud9
post Jun 20 2009, 5:33 PM
Post #58

Mythix Fairy

((Completely satisfactory, now you just need to introduce him in the actual rp.))
Asher Omega
post Jun 20 2009, 5:41 PM
Post #59

Butterflix Fairy

Gainer was busy scouting ahead of the exodus, checking to see if the Siberian railways people had laid a trap for them when a portal opened up directly infront of King Gainer. before he could dodge out of the way the portal it swallowed him and King Gainer.

Gainer found himself in a large hanger with several silhouette engine like mechs. Gainer pulled out the Chain Gun awaiting the first move seeing if they were friend or foe.

--------------------

OMG I's got a color AVY, first one I ever had on this Forum! And now a new sig! blargblargblargblargblargblargblargblargblargblargblargblargblargblargblargblarg
blargblargblargblarg.
angel123
post Jun 20 2009, 5:58 PM
Post #60

Cosmix Fairy

"answer me!" he yelled throught the radio system, when the new bot arrived "another one!? what the heck is this?!"

--------------------
Thanx jah, i love it ^_^

25 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 5 > » 
Add Reply
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Time is now: 26th May 2024 - 11:25 AM