Add Reply
> Jakks Harmonix Bloom Doll
P-girl
post Nov 6 2012, 9:26 PM
Post #1

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Honor Members

http://magixjourney.blogspot.nl/2012/11/wi...doll-jakks.html

And if that caption is to be believed, the others will soon follow. Eventually. Tease.
I like her. I don't like Harmonix, but this definately looks better then the European version.
Go to the top of the page
Abby
post Nov 6 2012, 10:22 PM
Post #2

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Former Staff

She is really pretty! I can't wait to see the rest of them. I think I might actually get some of these ones (I didn't bother getting any believix ones since I'm not too fond of the transformation in the first place).
Kendall112
post Nov 6 2012, 10:35 PM
Post #3

Bloomix Fairy

Group: Members

yes, much better than this

--------------------
RenaEnchantix
post Nov 7 2012, 2:59 AM
Post #4

Harmonix Fairy

more of the doll's pictures have been released!

Stella: https://sphotos-b.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash3...030264911_n.jpg
Flora: https://sphotos-a.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash3...553694745_n.jpg
Aisha: https://sphotos-a.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash4...420563040_n.jpg

apparently it's only going to be those four. no Musa or Tecna dolls. people are asking about this on the official Winx Toys facebook page, but no word back yet.
Vaughanh7
post Nov 7 2012, 5:38 PM
Post #5

Believix Fairy

QUOTE (Kendall112 @ Nov 6 2012, 10:35 PM) *
yes, much better than this

Can I just point out...that those aren't the actual european harmonix dolls. Those are early prototypes.
These are the actual dolls, which are actually amazing!

Plus, at least simba did ALL the girls. Why leave out Musa and Tecna? I'm really annoyed about this. I can't bare the idea of having only four out of six harmonix fairies....because it's now quite a favourite transformation of mine.

So I'll be going for the simba versions. Pity because I seriously love those jakks dolls :/ And from the info we've had 'collect all 4 harmonix fairy dolls!' they won't be releasing Musa and Tecna later on either :/

--------------------
P-girl
post Nov 7 2012, 6:13 PM
Post #6

Cosmix Fairy

Eh, I'm personally ambivilent [sic?] about it all. I'm just waiting for Sirenix to come around so I can get a Simba Sirenix Aisha. (Say what you want about Simba. Their Aisha dolls have the best curly hair of any doll I own.)
Vaughanh7
post Nov 7 2012, 8:09 PM
Post #7

Believix Fairy

Simba Aisha dolls are so perfect! That face, and that hair! :) I think Simba made the most realistic-to character doll of Aisha.

--------------------
Abby
post Nov 7 2012, 8:27 PM
Post #8

Cosmix Fairy

Boo... Musa is my favorite. I'm still hoping that maybe they will end up making them. I'll probably try to get the jakks stella one though. When are they coming out again? In December?
P-girl
post Nov 7 2012, 8:33 PM
Post #9

Cosmix Fairy

QUOTE (Abby @ Nov 7 2012, 09:27 PM) *
Boo... Musa is my favorite. I'm still hoping that maybe they will end up making them. I'll probably try to get the jakks stella one though. When are they coming out again? In December?

Probably December or even late November. There's tons of Monster High stuff that's in the 'Almost there!' phase, and seeing how it's almost the season to be jolly, it makes sense.
Vaughanh7
post Nov 7 2012, 8:48 PM
Post #10

Believix Fairy

They're going to be available exclusively at Toys 'R' Us for December, then from January onwards they'll be available everywhere :)

--------------------
RenaEnchantix
post Nov 8 2012, 12:46 AM
Post #11

Harmonix Fairy

I really hope Jakks makes Musa and Tecna. even if it's just as Target/WalMart/Toys r Us exclusives. Tecna's become my favorite fairy since the show's come to Nickelodeon, and I really want more fairy dolls of her. especially since her Believix was somewhat disappointing.

it's kind of interesting that Jakks didn't attempt to recreate the girls's hair. I was excited to see how they recreated Stella's giant ponytail or Flora's braid, but what they've done is absolutely gorgeous.

the official Winx Toys facebook page said the dolls will come out in stores in January of next year. are there other credible sources that say otherwise?

Vaughanh7
post Nov 8 2012, 12:51 AM
Post #12

Believix Fairy

QUOTE (RenaEnchantix @ Nov 8 2012, 12:46 AM) *
I really hope Jakks makes Musa and Tecna. even if it's just as Target/WalMart/Toys r Us exclusives. Tecna's become my favorite fairy since the show's come to Nickelodeon, and I really want more fairy dolls of her. especially since her Believix was somewhat disappointing.

it's kind of interesting that Jakks didn't attempt to recreate the girls's hair. I was excited to see how they recreated Stella's giant ponytail or Flora's braid, but what they've done is absolutely gorgeous.

the official Winx Toys facebook page said the dolls will come out in stores in January of next year. are there other credible sources that say otherwise?

That's where it also says that they'll be available exclusively at Toys R Us from December, until January :)

--------------------
P-girl
post Nov 10 2012, 8:59 AM
Post #13

Cosmix Fairy

Good news everybody!
https://www.facebook.com/WinxToys?fref=ts
Tecna and Musa will be getting their dolls. Store exclusive dolls, but dolls nonetheless.

This post has been edited by P-girl: Nov 10 2012, 10:18 AM
Vaughanh7
post Nov 10 2012, 8:11 PM
Post #14

Believix Fairy

Thank god for that! icon_biggrin.gif

--------------------
Abby
post Nov 12 2012, 12:53 AM
Post #15

Cosmix Fairy

Yay! and they said Sirenix is coming for the fall 2013 line!
dreamywinxgirl94
post Nov 25 2012, 7:38 PM
Post #16

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Journalists

I can't wait!

I totally love their Harmonix! So curious about Musa's and Tecna's Harmonix! =D

I notice they lack the details with the hair, but who cares..I like that style than the show for some reasons. Heh. xD So glad they put the accessory for the hair! =)

--------------------

~Believe in Winx Dreams!~
DreamyWinx Will Always Be Remembered 2008-2015:

*Forum Set Made by Me.* xD

Zhanneel
post Nov 25 2012, 11:29 PM
Post #17

Cosmix Fairy
Group Icon

Group: Admins

Now that I've seen the newly revised European version and the Jakk's dolls, the Jakk's faces are winning it for me. They are both pretty, but the European doll faces are more flat, maybe boring? I don't want to offend anyone who does like them, I just see nicer detail on the Jakk's dolls. I think the clothing also has a little bit more detail too. The outfits are proportioned properly and fit better? I'm still not crazy about Harmonix compared to the other transformations, but the Jakk's dolls look nice at least.
Marswinx85
post Nov 29 2012, 5:39 PM
Post #18

A True Fairy

i can not wait for harmonix and sirenix tom come out and i am still working on my belevix collection i have bloom and flora and i hope to get stella and aisha for chirstmas ! and hope to see more updates on the dolls of harmonix and sirenix

This post has been edited by Marswinx85: Dec 1 2012, 9:07 PM

--------------------
I am huge Sailor Mars fan and Winx fan!!!
Avatar credit goes to Screaming Romeo!
Vaughanh7
post Nov 30 2012, 11:48 PM
Post #19

Believix Fairy

QUOTE (Zhanneel @ Nov 25 2012, 11:29 PM) *
Now that I've seen the newly revised European version and the Jakk's dolls, the Jakk's faces are winning it for me. They are both pretty, but the European doll faces are more flat, maybe boring? I don't want to offend anyone who does like them, I just see nicer detail on the Jakk's dolls. I think the clothing also has a little bit more detail too. The outfits are proportioned properly and fit better? I'm still not crazy about Harmonix compared to the other transformations, but the Jakk's dolls look nice at least.

I'm different....I think both face moulds are awesome, that the european ones look like 2D winx, and that the jakks ones look more like their 3D selves :) which is why I prefer harmonix by witty toys, but believix by jakks. I'll probably prefer jakks sirenix because I prefer the 3D sirenix :3

--------------------
Zhanneel
post Dec 1 2012, 5:44 PM
Post #20

Cosmix Fairy
Group Icon

Group: Admins

I like your reasoning Vaughanh. 2D vs 3D faces, that's interesting. : )

2 Pages V   1 2 >
Add Reply
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 5:35 PM