2 Pages V  < 1 2  
Add Reply
> If you're an old member and you are visiting MC
dittadulla
post Jan 7 2017, 1:15 AM
Post #21

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Journalists

I'm personally having a tiny little case of the nostalgia right now. Miss you guys! Funny to look back on the scenes you used to "hang out" as a 13 year old, as you approach 21. Crazy!

--------------------
Go to the top of the page
Zhanneel
post Apr 6 2020, 1:44 PM
Post #22

Cosmix Fairy
Group Icon

Group: Admins

Hmm, in an attempt to resurrect this topic (for any members who may see this in the next year or so), having a reunion has a lot merit. There is a lot of history "in the walls" of MC. I can always reread hilarious moments, relive the moments we were treated to a new Winx Club reveal, and be deeply touched on the posts where we helped one another through life. Ahh yes, and the role playing forum. Lots of creative stories were told.

So...what do you think is stopping the MC crew from reuniting? Life. Moving on from Winx. The usual. But if ever a group cares enough to really make it happen, if you still fancy yourself a kid (at heart), then it's up to you whether MC has life. And believe me, I know how all-consuming life can become...but life also has a balance. Find it, even if you never return to MC. At the very least find your inner kid at heart, the real magic.

I don't know the future, and it would be awesome to see the forums 1/3 as active as they used to be...but the truth is if people don't actively post and try to make conversation, how can it become active again? How can a reunion even occur?

This is a rallying cry, so to speak, possibly one that will land on deaf ears, but here it is anyway. If anyone even slightly remembers what brought you to these forurms, then try to add a post or topic to encourage others to post. Try watching the later seasons of Winx Club. Comment about them. Maybe they are good, maybe they frustrate you. But talk about it. Do people still role play? Bring a group of friends and use the forum provided. Tips on life? Post it.

Basically what I'm saying is, if you're interested in bringing back a little life or unity to MC, post.
wkw427
post Aug 7 2020, 4:19 PM
Post #23

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Members

I think part of it is that forums, such as these, are a dying breed. Not counting this site, but I can think of 3 or 4 other similar forums that are basically inactive aside from people who visit every few weeks or months. I don't think there is anything that can be done to bring it back.

Anyway, I'm on discord, you can feel free to add me. Wkw#2157. I'm in a winx discord too if that's your thing :)

--------------------
A.K.A. BANJOGATE

Ego Sum Deus Quo Malum Caligo et Barathum

I give my sincerest apologies if anything that I have mentioned in a post or image by me or relating to me, any word, ASCII character, vowel or constant is to be considered offensive in your native tongue. If it is, remember you're on the internet.
Zhanneel
post Feb 1 2022, 1:28 PM
Post #24

Cosmix Fairy
Group Icon

Group: Admins

Funny you said that, because Ranma put together a Discord. I think you know about it, but for anyone else please look up the Discord topic under "Other Announcements" and join for nostalgia.

2 Pages V  < 1 2
Add Reply
2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 10:59 PM