Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Add Reply
> Good Afternoon!
bloom_daphne
post Dec 5 2008, 10:10 PM
Post #1

Bloomix Fairy

Group: Former Staff

Hey everyone! As you are aware, both Mari & I are currently in high school, and with finals, examinations, tests etc, we've been busier than ever and attempting to update Magix Club has been extremely hard. Among many options, closing Magix Club, hiring "staff", going on a hiatus etc... I personally believe that all the hard work we've completed for MC shouldn't go to waste and we'll try our best to keep MC online even if we no longer have a domain and are given a sub-domain instead, it'll be okay.

If you are truly interested in helping us out by helping managing the site, contact us at [email protected] For Crew members, past and those willing to become one, I will be adding application forms and a listing of rules and tips.

I'll be trying to create a few new pages, a "History" page, a "Past Layouts" page, here are a few layout previews that I made a while ago, if any past layout previews aren't here, please, please, please remind me. :)

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Mari: Please may we use WordPress? Or perhaps link our forums to the news system where only forum members may comment. Cutenews is irking me really badly with all the spammy commenting.

& yes I made myself a new holiday avatar and it will be later on available to visitors as a template which you may customize to your liking.
Go to the top of the page
Mono
post Dec 8 2008, 12:12 PM
Post #2

Earth Girl

Group: New Members

Wow!
Purity (Guest)
post Dec 13 2008, 7:04 PM
Post #3

Guests

Where is Skin 1?
sarah (Guest)
post Jan 2 2009, 7:31 PM
Post #4

Guests

nice those skins look GREAT!
`sarah Cruz (Guest)
post Jan 4 2009, 7:15 AM
Post #5

Guests

hi! i love this site i check it every day i would love 2 become a staff and help out!!!
Bloom girl
post Jan 5 2009, 3:36 PM
Post #6

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Members

They are ... very beautiful ! Pretty, Cool ! ( WOW! )
fatima (Guest)
post Jul 29 2009, 8:58 AM
Post #7

Guests

Tremendous

Fast ReplyAdd Reply
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 7:53 PM