Add Reply
> Winx Season 4 Rai English HQ!
Rating 5 V
padr49904
post Oct 9 2010, 4:47 AM
Post #1

Pixie

Group: Members

I am making HQ Rai English episodes of Winx. I am using Kel's audio from her episodes and using the Italian Video I downloaded. I am dubbing over the Italian Audio with the English and editing out parts where the english version was edited to make the audio fit. I would like some people to view these videos and tell me what they think of them because I had a lot of problems with sync issues since this is my first time doing this. There are some small parts where you will notice a little skip where I cut the video apart messed with the audio and then put it back together. I am just looking for feedback on this one episode because it took almost all day to do it and its making me mad.

Link to the videos that are hidden on Youtube will come soon, possible morning because I am tired and these videos are taking forever to upload.

--------------------

Whovian since 2007
Go to the top of the page
padr49904
post Oct 9 2010, 3:17 PM
Post #2

Pixie

I only uploaded part of the episode onto Youtube and it is hidden so you need this link to access it.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ocwpri1gjSQ

--------------------

Whovian since 2007
wkw427
post Oct 9 2010, 3:20 PM
Post #3

Cosmix Fairy

Who said you had the permission to use Kel's audio?

--------------------
A.K.A. BANJOGATE

Ego Sum Deus Quo Malum Caligo et Barathum

I give my sincerest apologies if anything that I have mentioned in a post or image by me or relating to me, any word, ASCII character, vowel or constant is to be considered offensive in your native tongue. If it is, remember you're on the internet.
padr49904
post Oct 9 2010, 4:15 PM
Post #4

Pixie

QUOTE (wkw427 @ Oct 9 2010, 10:20 AM) *
Who said you had the permission to use Kel's audio?

She did and please don't badger someone with accusations when you don't know anything that is going on.

--------------------

Whovian since 2007
wkw427
post Oct 9 2010, 6:05 PM
Post #5

Cosmix Fairy

In that case, I have nothing more to say, other then that in enough time those videos are going to get removed by YT :)

--------------------
A.K.A. BANJOGATE

Ego Sum Deus Quo Malum Caligo et Barathum

I give my sincerest apologies if anything that I have mentioned in a post or image by me or relating to me, any word, ASCII character, vowel or constant is to be considered offensive in your native tongue. If it is, remember you're on the internet.
padr49904
post Oct 9 2010, 6:12 PM
Post #6

Pixie

QUOTE (wkw427 @ Oct 9 2010, 01:05 PM) *
In that case, I have nothing more to say, other then that in enough time those videos are going to get removed by YT :)

And that is the reason they are not going on Youtube, I only uploaded part of one of the episodes I did and it is hidden so you need the URL to access it. After I get sufficient feedback on tips and stuff on how to work it I will take down the one I did.

--------------------

Whovian since 2007
Pandora Wicked
post Oct 10 2010, 8:56 AM
Post #7

Earth Girl

Group: New Members

HA! your a bit late.
Someone has already done it, 3 months ago.

----

Banjo your vids were always the best tho, i'm so sad you had to take them down, i would watch them on the way to work on my phone

XD it was my winx fix!
Sen
post Oct 10 2010, 4:59 PM
Post #8

Butterflix Fairy

It looks great! =)

Did you edit it in between 4/25-4:27 ;; 5:07-5:08? Because you can also hear that in the audio and it's a bit weird ^^

--------------------

By dittadulla <3~ @_@

Winx Club & Rainbow -- Translated articles: http://incantesimo.lareveuse.net/
padr49904
post Oct 10 2010, 5:28 PM
Post #9

Pixie

QUOTE (Pandora Wicked @ Oct 10 2010, 03:56 AM) *
HA! your a bit late.
Someone has already done it, 3 months ago.

----

Banjo your vids were always the best tho, i'm so sad you had to take them down, i would watch them on the way to work on my phone

XD it was my winx fix!

Where are they then?

QUOTE (Sen @ Oct 10 2010, 11:59 AM) *
It looks great! =)

Did you edit it in between 4/25-4:27 ;; 5:07-5:08? Because you can also hear that in the audio and it's a bit weird ^^

Yeah, the first one you noticed was really hard to do because it was right in the middle of the conversation and there was a weird blip in the video. When i was freeze framing it it was almost like there was an extra couple frames added in that looked very odd. The second on you noticed was better to work with because I tried to get it right when it switched to Rivven but the audio was kind of glitched.

My edited version of episode 2 was a lot better than this one. This was the first I ever did and I had to split it into 10+ parts.

--------------------

Whovian since 2007
padr49904
post Oct 11 2010, 8:08 PM
Post #10

Pixie

The video has been taken down.

I have 8 episodes of the season done and they are proving annoying because the bitrate gets messed up when converting to avi and causes some small parts to get out of sync.

Send me a pm if you want download links to them, but it will be a while before you get them because none have been uploaded anywhere yet and probably won't be until i'm done.

--------------------

Whovian since 2007

Add Reply
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Time is now: 16th April 2024 - 6:01 AM