Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

12 Pages V   1 2 3 > »   
Add Reply
> *Amongst Us, NEW RP!! NOW TAKING OCS!!
{§hani}
post Aug 25 2011, 10:20 AM
Post #1

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Members

Amongst Us,

Blurb
Far into the future, in the 3000's, the world has changed. The cities are governed by committees and the streets patrolled by wardens by night. When you turn 16, you get an operation to turn you "pretty" and then the fun really begins. Face ranks, parties, kickers, extra's, specials and best of all; androids, they're amongst us.

Plot
In short Its the future, but a messed up future. The world is run by small 'pretty' committees which consult with the world pretty origination (the WPO) on whats pretty and whats not. When you turn 16 you get an operation to change you, they turn you from a small pimply ugly to a bold and perfect pretty. Big eyes. Plump lips. Small noses and porcelain skin. They make you perfect but at what price? But thats not all as if this world wasn't hard enough to keep up with, there's the face ranks. The more people say your name and acknowledge your existence, the higher your face rank, get into the top 1000 and you're the big time pretty, luxurious lives and expensive parties, everyone wants it but fame inst all, everyone seems to have forgotten something, they live amongst us, and we haven't even noticed... yet...

**Terms
Face Rank You're popularity rank, everyone has a unique number, ranking them from #1 face in the city, to #68796th. The higher you're rank the more privileges the city gives you.
Kicker's They're the journalists of the new age. carrying around hover-cams with them which capture everything from A to Z. They're usually very rebellious and sneaky, trying to 'kick' the best stories and score popularity. They're characteristically betrayers also.
Extra's The nobodies. with face ranks below the 40000's. Typically 'Ulgies' before they receive the pretty operation and usually go about in dorm cloaks and uniforms, living in the dull towers of Maubery College.
Specials One up of Pretties. These people have scary faces with sharp angles and defined eyes, usually with black patterns on their faces. They are part of "Special Circumstances" which is the weird- happening police.
Pretties Everyone over 16 to the age of 30 is a pretty. They get the operation (by the committee) which makes them ''pretty'. bubble-headed, big eyes, porcelain skin, plump lips and small noses, thin and perfect, pretties are everything but knowledgeable on the whats happening in the world, but maybe thats exactly the way special circumstances and the pretty committee want it.
Androids Anti-human beings put on the earth without detection (and this is known by the committee and Special circumstances but not shared to the population) to serve a secret best untold to the people. (ONLY TWO PEOPLE CAN BE ANDROIDS & ANDROIDS TYPICALY HAVE INITIALS WHICH SPELL OUT WORDS EG: B.A.D)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

CODE
[i]CHARACTER FORM,[/i]
[b]Full name:[/b]
[b]Name:[/b] (nickname or first)
[b]Age:[/b]
[b]BOB:[/b]
[b]Face Rank:[/b]
[b]Blood Type:[/b]
[b]Status:[/b] (pretty, ugly, special, android) (ONLY TWO ANDROIDS ALOWED)
[b]Specialty:[/b] (Kicker, pretty, popular, special, android, etc)
[b]Reason for being one?[/b]
[b]Personality:[/b]
[b]Likes & Dislikes:[/b]
[b]Looks:[/b] (Provide picture if possible)
[b]Distinguishing features:[/b] (eg: a large nose, or anime eyes)
[b]Typical clothing:[/b]
[b]Background story:[/b]
[b]Pro committee or against?[/b]
THE END.

**WE NEED AT LEAST (1) OC WITH A FACE RANK IN THE TOP 1000, MAX OF (2) ANDROIDS, AT LEAST (2) PRETTIES, AT LEAST (2) SPECIALS AND KICKER, EXTRAS, PRETTIES ECT. NEEDED.

This post has been edited by {§hani}: Sep 1 2011, 9:16 AM

--------------------

I AM A HORROR. LOVELY SET BY EMI. MUSA DRAWN BY ALAMISTERRA.
Go to the top of the page
{§hani}
post Aug 25 2011, 10:41 AM
Post #2

Cosmix Fairy

CHARACTER FORM,
Full name: Skyler Afon Devarden (S.A.D)
Name: Skye
DOB: 18. 01. 2999
Face Rank: 11,099
Blood Type: O positive.
Specialty: Pretty, occupies a spot in a group called the "Crims" under the name of Jex. Is therefore refereed to as a "Crim" not a pretty. (Real job is TOP SECRET, in conjunction with Special Circumstances)
Reason for being one? A cover up of her true nature.
Personality: Quiet, solitary (although has a group of close pretty friends), rebellious, intelligent, sneaky, cheeky, bad but absent temper, no sense of danger, a very talented good liar, secretive.
Likes & Dislikes: (pretends to like) being rebellious, as in a 'crim', planning pranks with the crims, is known to love pastries and mints.
Looks:

Distinguishing features: particularly large, vibrant light blue eyes with white ticking clocks inside them, a small pointed nose (like Bellatrix Lestrange's), plump and shapely lips, not very wide but rich in colour, pale skin and white hair; long and flowing, only 5'5" (165cm) but shapely body, yet thin. a thin face with perfectly rounded ears and a scar above her right eye (the only indication she is an Android) Also a tattoo on her left wrist of "S.A.D"
Typical clothing:A pale blue/purply dress, with white under skirt, black boots and a black/brown leather band around her left leg holding a gun type mechanism.
Background story: Her past is contained as "UNKNOWN" in committee files, to help disclose and keep her identity secret, her cover story is that when she had her pretty operation, her memory was tampered with therefore wiping her previous memories (this is a rare case that can happen in the operation, as a side-effect). All thats was kept was her birthing document and her name.
Pro committee or against? Against (for unknown reasons, since she secretly works for special circumstances.
THE END.

This post has been edited by {§hani}: Sep 21 2011, 7:30 AM

--------------------

P-girl
post Aug 25 2011, 1:32 PM
Post #3

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Honor Members

CHARACTER FORM,
Full name: Alexander Zhao
Name: Depends on how well you know him. Alex if you're a close friend. Everything else should just stick to Alexander.
Face Rank:873
Blood Type:B Negative
Specialty: While part of the pretties, Alexander has a high intelligence and know-how about how this world works. He just chooses not to intervene since his life is pretty much ideal.
Reason for being one? Alexander comes from a rich, influential family who owns the renowned Zhao Technology Corporation. So becoming a top-ranked Pretty was pretty much predestined.
Personality:Aloof and uncaring towards others. Not to mention lazy and spoiled. He does have a tongue of silk, tough, and is very charismatic.
Likes & Dislikes:Likes: Partying, hanging out with pretty girls and other of his rank. Dislikes: having anything to do with the lower-class Extra's. Not to mention having to do any sort of work.
Looks:

Distinguishing features: His fiery red hair, as well as yellow eyes and smooth, ivory skin.
Typical clothing: Loose silk blouses and pants. Maybe a suit jacket when it gets cold.
Background story: Being the only son to a rich business man, Alexander was born with a golden spoon and a garantueed spot in the top of the Pretties' ranks. However, at some point in life his attitude went from studious and ambitious and questioning the comittee's goals to devil-may-care and lazy, full on supporting the comitee. Not to mention his relationship with his father soured immensely around the same time.....
Pro committee or against? Pro. He's leading the high life and has no intent to leaving it.
mightymarty2
post Aug 25 2011, 7:02 PM
Post #4

Cosmix Fairy
Group Icon

Group: Admins

CHARACTER FORM,
Full name: Ben Brown
Name: Ben
DOB: 16/05/2995
Face Rank:33,673
Blood Type:AB
Specialty: Kicker
Reason for being one?While he hates the way things are, he hates being a low number and wants more power than he currently has. He wants to discover more about why everyone looks so similar, he feels something isn't right.
Personality: Untrusting of the top, has a certain revolutionary streak but does not want to use violence to get it.
Likes & Dislikes: likes:the past, driving dislikes:the changes made to him, the lack of power he has
Looks: standard pretty, which doesn't help his rank, tends to wear a black suit with black shirt and red tie
Pic, ignore hat and mustache
Background story: Pretty stand life ugly, turned into pretty. Lived with low rank parents, his Dad was also a Kicker and he is following in his footsteps
Pro committee or against? Against

--------------------
*stella* created this wonderful avatar and SpiderBraids for the rescue and Angel Darkstorm this wonderful signature
alicia_musa
post Aug 26 2011, 8:50 PM
Post #5

Cosmix Fairy

can they be a vampire??

--------------------

angel123
post Aug 27 2011, 12:49 PM
Post #6

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Senior Member

Could I reserve the second android? I cannot Post the CS since I'm not on my comp yet but don't wanna loose my spot.

--EDIT--

CHARACTER FORM,
Full name: Caleb Allan Talbot
Name: Cat
DOB: 12/12/2998
Face Rank: 30000 Extra
Blood Type: B negative
Specialty: Extra, a pretty's servant/butler
Reason for being one? cover up for his true nature
Personality: Passive nature in public but in private or when not around Pretties he is very agressive.
Likes & Dislikes: pretends to enjoy serving the pretties since he is an extra. really dislikes all humans.
Looks: Like this but emerald green eyes
Hides knives in his cloak and clothing.
Distinguishing features: Large green cat style anime eyes (exe. cat pupils on the large eye) smallish nose and thin, round lips. large scar from left shoulder to right hip.
Typical clothing: Black slacks and boots with red or black button up shirt and a large cloak (in picture) with a hood to cover his 'uglyness'
Background story: Caleb's story is simple, he lived his 'life' normaly until they decided to try and make him an extra special pretty and failed miserably, the operation was not a complete sucess and he ended up with a large scar from his left shoulder to his right hip. this in itself would have earned him an ugly rank but his passive deminor completed the drop in rank making him nothing more then a 'servant boy' by pretty standards.
Pro committee or against? Against but pretends neutrality
THE END.

This post has been edited by angel123: Aug 29 2011, 10:10 PM

--------------------
Thanx jah, i love it ^_^
{§hani}
post Sep 1 2011, 9:23 AM
Post #7

Cosmix Fairy

ALRIGHT YOUR ALL IN,
although i'd like to wait around for more, i'm going to ask if anyone wishes to make a second OC go ahead as were short on characters (EG: kickers, extra's, specials, pretty comittee and uglies). All android positions are taken.

also all characters are required to have a living quarters (loft if your a pretty or special, and a dorm if your ugly, the higher your room in a spire, the higher your face rank, most spires are reserved for certain face ranks)
SPIRES:
Melrose Spire

1 - 10,000, Pretties.
Nevira Spire
10,001 - 20,000 face rank, Pretties.
Lumina Spire
20,001 - 30,000 Pretties
Fateny Spire
30,001 and over, Extra's, Uglies.

--------------------

P-girl
post Sep 1 2011, 2:48 PM
Post #8

Cosmix Fairy

Alright then, let's toss someone else in here, then.

CHARACTER FORM,
Full name: Bruce Doe
Name: Just Bruce
Face Rank:30.051
Blood Type: B
Specialty: He is very intelligent considering numbers and machines and has managed to become a mechanic the Zhao Technology Corporation
Reason for being one? Bruce Doe and his family have been in the lower ranks longer then they care to remember why. Bruce is actually the highest ranked.
Personality: Quiet, humble and withdrawn. Not to mention socially akward and almost crippelingly insecure.
Likes & Dislikes: Likes: Constructing and repairing any mechanical device. Dislikes: the way he's treated by the pretties.
Looks: (Provide picture if possible)

Image by http://josh-van-reyk.deviantart.com/
Distinguishing features: He has a case of Hetechromia, one of his eyes is yellow, the other brown. ((Not shown in the image... sorry.))
Typical clothing: When not wearing his uniform from his workplace, he prefers simple shirts and pants.
Background story:Bruce's family have always been uglies. So when he got promoted to Extra after his operation, was quite something. Besides this, Bruce thinks there's nothing really special about him, and just want to live his life.
Pro committee or against?Technically Against, since he sees it for the shallowness it is, but he never taught about actively going against them.

As for lofts, let's give Alexander this:

And Bruce this:

This post has been edited by P-girl: Sep 1 2011, 8:52 PM
alicia_musa
post Sep 1 2011, 8:45 PM
Post #9

Cosmix Fairy

((never mind i guess you didnt awnser my question but thats ok))

--------------------

P-girl
post Sep 1 2011, 8:47 PM
Post #10

Cosmix Fairy

((It's probably a 'No', seeing the setting. It's more sci fi then horror.))
alicia_musa
post Sep 1 2011, 8:50 PM
Post #11

Cosmix Fairy

( -.- ) (( i was just asking anyway. the only reason i did is because i like vampires)) ((but thanks p-girl))

--------------------

{§hani}
post Sep 3 2011, 7:56 AM
Post #12

Cosmix Fairy

@Alicia_musa, oh im so sorry lovely, i over looked your comment!! um since this is more Sci Fi than Fiction, its a no but you'll find if you make your OC a 'special' they're abilities and body capabilites are very much predetor like a vampire, they're agile, super strong, super smart, slightly evil, scary looking and usually have very pointy features (much like vampires). but without the whole bite-and-convert thing.

--------------------

P-girl
post Sep 3 2011, 3:08 PM
Post #13

Cosmix Fairy

Thanks for explaining!
So.... is Bruce accepted?
alicia_musa
post Sep 3 2011, 11:06 PM
Post #14

Cosmix Fairy

oh ok thank you i might do that

--------------------

{§hani}
post Sep 4 2011, 1:10 PM
Post #15

Cosmix Fairy

QUOTE (P-girl @ Sep 4 2011, 01:08 AM) *
Thanks for explaining!
So.... is Bruce accepted?

Most certainly!

@Alicia i PM'd you back.

--------------------

alicia_musa
post Sep 4 2011, 1:54 PM
Post #16

Cosmix Fairy

((i sall that))
>:D

--------------------

angel123
post Sep 4 2011, 5:11 PM
Post #17

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Senior Member

So when do we start exactly?

--------------------
Thanx jah, i love it ^_^
alicia_musa
post Sep 4 2011, 5:14 PM
Post #18

Cosmix Fairy

(i think maybe if i join )

--------------------

P-girl
post Sep 4 2011, 5:37 PM
Post #19

Cosmix Fairy

Then would you please post your bio?
alicia_musa
post Sep 4 2011, 5:39 PM
Post #20

Cosmix Fairy

(i dont understand it)(yes sometiimes i can be stupid )

--------------------

12 Pages V   1 2 3 > » 
Add Reply
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Time is now: 26th April 2024 - 7:29 PM