Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Add Reply
> Who subbed the movie?
wkw427
post Jun 30 2010, 9:56 PM
Post #1

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Members

I am wondering, who did the subtitles for the first movie?

--------------------
A.K.A. BANJOGATE

Ego Sum Deus Quo Malum Caligo et Barathum

I give my sincerest apologies if anything that I have mentioned in a post or image by me or relating to me, any word, ASCII character, vowel or constant is to be considered offensive in your native tongue. If it is, remember you're on the internet.
Go to the top of the page
dreamywinxgirl94
post Jul 1 2010, 7:45 PM
Post #2

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Journalists

I think I remember, it was Mari I think that was her name. I don't remember she use to be here in MagixClub Forums, but she was also an Owner of the Site of MagixClub before that site transform into a Forum.

She was part of the dubbing group called erm...Sunshine something like that? I know it starts with an "S"

She and her dubbing group tried their best to translate the 1st Movie to dub it to English Subtitles. Then the movie was released.

Though...they all got in trouble because one of a staff member from Rainbow S.p.A reported MagixClub that they are disrespecting their copyrights. They were force to remove it and it's their 1st Warning for MagixClub.
(Rainbow S.p.A found them cause someone mention it on the forum and it was spreading.)

"They were not allow to dub the Second Movie." Due to the warning, if they do...you know something about the law charges...from Rainbow S.p.A suing MagixClub.

Hope it helps. ^^" I was there that time.

This post has been edited by dreamywinxgirl94: Jul 1 2010, 7:45 PM

--------------------

~Believe in Winx Dreams!~
DreamyWinx Will Always Be Remembered 2008-2015:

*Forum Set Made by Me.* xD

wkw427
post Jul 1 2010, 7:48 PM
Post #3

Cosmix Fairy

..this is sparta magixclub

But nobody will get in charge if it is done in private.. you know :)

This post has been edited by wkw427: Jul 1 2010, 7:48 PM

--------------------
A.K.A. BANJOGATE

I give my sincerest apologies if anything that I have mentioned in a post or image by me or relating to me, any word, ASCII character, vowel or constant is to be considered offensive in your native tongue. If it is, remember you're on the internet.
dittadulla
post Jul 1 2010, 8:41 PM
Post #4

Cosmix Fairy

Mari and the rest of the forum staff did, their group called Sunflower subs.

I think it's still up on Veoh, it's only the torrent link that Rainbow tracked and made them remove it. Just the torrent link, that is.

--------------------
wkw427
post Jul 1 2010, 9:06 PM
Post #5

Cosmix Fairy

Well I still have the torrent of it and religiously seed..

Are they going to do the second movie when it comes out on dvd too?

--------------------
A.K.A. BANJOGATE

dittadulla
post Jul 1 2010, 9:19 PM
Post #6

Cosmix Fairy

I have absolutely no idea.

--------------------
humbu111
post Jul 1 2010, 9:31 PM
Post #7

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Former Staff

I really dont think so considering they hardly even come online here, if ever... also there's the possibility of getting in trouble and all.

--------------------

Credits to Bre for the forum set, and Ditty/Esca for the userbar :D

wkw427
post Jul 1 2010, 10:15 PM
Post #8

Cosmix Fairy

Nothing has been said about the subtitles for season 4 though

--------------------
A.K.A. BANJOGATE

DeadInside
post Jul 2 2010, 5:33 AM
Post #9

Sirenix Fairy

About subbing the movie2... As i said at the time of Movie 1... what people need to do is Extract and translate the AAS or SRT from the retail DVD (when it comes out) and post it online, then you can buy the Italian DVD and put your custom subtitles (there is a lot of programs for that) and thats it, no copyright infringement... i think (thats how I watch it back then)

But in the End this whole situation is the Distribution department's fault. no matters how good that company or their products are the people in charge of Distribution and Licensing S*X...
The movie 2 may be on theaters on america in about 2017.. when nobody gives a muffin anymore...

--------------------
wkw427
post Jul 2 2010, 4:14 PM
Post #10

Cosmix Fairy

I think you mean movie 1 will be in America in 2017.

But anyway, I think I'm just trying to say I'll be willing to put them in by hand on the second movie with lossless quality

--------------------
A.K.A. BANJOGATE

DeadInside
post Jul 2 2010, 5:36 PM
Post #11

Sirenix Fairy

Oh... It haven't come to America Yet?
I don't know from this show in ages, We didn't get the movie neither (and we got a Rai version, not 4kids), i haven't watch season 4 and the first 3 seasons were show in cartoon network about at 5 or 6 am then disappears...

I guess watching it on theaters or TV is something that just not going to happen
Anyway, the method i said before is the most safe for the subers, after that if the people buy the dvd or get it some other way its not the subtitles site's bussines.

This post has been edited by DeadInside: Jul 3 2010, 6:25 AM

--------------------
wkw427
post Jul 2 2010, 5:53 PM
Post #12

Cosmix Fairy

Well the whole topic of fansubbing is iffy at best, but from what I've gathered, there are a few rules..

-Subbers can't profit in any way
-Can't sub if it is already officially dubbed in English
Pretty much it

--------------------
A.K.A. BANJOGATE

Add Reply
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Time is now: 26th April 2024 - 8:47 AM