4 Pages V   1 2 3 > »   
Add Reply
> *G.O.D Genetics, bringing the future
angel123
post May 26 2012, 7:08 PM
Post #1

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Senior Member

A group of people mostly kids are abducted at what seems like random, from their homes, schools and daycares, all over the world. They are taken to a genetic lab and experimented on. For some, years, some just arrived recently. None are happy for their ‘visit’ to a genetics lab, most probably because they are cuffed and sedated. The kids are thrown into a room and left there for a few hours before having a tattoo branded onto their bodies, each is different, and most are subtle.

Each is given a different drug; some have different tests run on them. Some given serums, some spesific shots. Each one was a little different and they continued until they got the experimental items nearly perfected. Just after receiving the experiment they are put into a room with padded walls, made out of a material that can withstand a lot of force. They are left in there and observed for a few days then, brought back to their rooms as if nothing happened.

Each is given a handler who watches them. Most handlers are former Lab rats for the exact same genetics lab. Each handler is set up so that their power is stronger against the person they are handling. Most are given quite a bit of freedom. They are given exercise time. Arguing, especially during exercise time, can be met with loss of exercise and freedoms. The worst cases include the loss of all freedoms and some times heavy sedation.

When they reach adulthood they are given a choice. Join the company and live… or refuse and be executed. Most choose life but of the hundreds of thousands taken; only about 10% survive long enough to have the choice. After choosing to live or die, the kids are given just one more shot, amplifying their powers, but also, sometimes, doing something to their heads. After that day they are sent to a different section of the genetics lab to train and expand on their powers.

The story takes place in a different dimension of earth, at around modern time (now). Every thing is about the same but G.O.D. Genetics has been around since just after Boston was originally created, and has thrived ever since. They have given the world most of the things they have today, like highly advanced technology, personal pets, a creation where a pet is made for you following your designs and personality. Grant and Olivia Danfield. Started the company and are currently running it today, their secret… the testing they started doing on kids first gave them the gift of not ageing, the only draw back… they had to keep taking a series of shots and serums

-Rules-

• Each character can have only one power.
• Each power must have a clear weakness and disadvantage
• No god moding, and I decided what is god moding
• You can be any age from 5-25, unless you’re a handler or higher up
• Handler’s basic equipment is a gun that can shoot tranquilizer rounds as well as real bullets, and a night stick. You can have more as well but dont go too far over board.

Character sheet:

Name:
Alias:
Appearance (including clothing):
Abilities: (include its drawback)
Personality:
Background:

My Sheet: (will add another as needed)

Name: Unknown
Alias: Noah
Appearance (including clothing): Noah is 6’7, with Pure white, straight hair; he wears loose fitting blue jeans and a black undershirt over a white V-neck tee shirt, he has a set of numbers on he underside of his left fore arm.

Abilities: Noah can speed up or slow down his atomic structure letting him pass through solid objects and stand the worst of collisions, but the effect has a limit and he can’t hold it forever. Noah also carries a pair of sunglasses that have a few tricks,a nightstick and a gun.

Personality: Strong willed, and quite intelligent, occasionally speaks before thinking, and he can be very insecure due to his life in the lab, he is also very paranoid about everything, especially ‘normal’ people

Background: Was born and received a relatively normal life, with his mother, father, and little brother, until he was 5 and their parents died in a car crash, leaving them alone in the world, before the social services could get a hold on them, Noah took his little brother and ran away, they lasted only a couple days, before getting found by a man in a blue suit and a man in a black suit, they promised not to hurt them and said they would take them some where a bit more safe, so Noah agreed and they got in the car

5 seconds later they were knocked out cold by a drug of some kind and the men hissed a laugh that sounded almost cat like, the men then took Noah and his brother to the lab and he has been there ever since

Characters:

Angel123- Noah- handler
Angel123- Sam- Robot/Handeled
P-girl- Raoul Kaiser- Scientist
P-girl- Nine- TRaoul's pet
MightyMarty- Martina- Lab rat
Zenikk- Nikk- Lab rat
Shani- Dara Cole- Lab rat

This post has been edited by angel123: May 27 2012, 1:05 PM

--------------------
Thanx jah, i love it ^_^
Go to the top of the page
P-girl
post May 26 2012, 7:28 PM
Post #2

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Honor Members

((Alright, give me some time and I'll have a scientist ready.))
mightymarty2
post May 26 2012, 7:29 PM
Post #3

Cosmix Fairy
Group Icon

Group: Admins

Name: Martina
Alias: water girl
Appearance (including clothing): She is forced to wear a mac which floats and is a luminescent yellow, under that she wears a long blue skirt and a blue top all which include reflective strips.
Abilities: Water. She can manipulate water within a range of about 3-4 meters if its open source e.g. lakes, taps. 1 meter if its covered e.g. in water pipers. She can also manipulate the water in her body turning herself into water form. However this takes a lot of energy and she cannot last a long time in this form.
Personality: She hates it at the lab and has tried to escape in the past, hence why she is forced to wear the bright cloths that float and are easy to see even in the dark. Martina gives the impression she is shy and weak. However she likes to plot how to escape and is constantly looking for a weakness in the security.
Background: Martina was in the school swimming team. However she lost her place after an accident where she broke her leg. She never felt she was as good as she was. That was when some men offered to help her become one with the water and train her up. She thought this meant make her a better swimmer not change her into what she is now.

--------------------
*stella* created this wonderful avatar and SpiderBraids for the rescue and Angel Darkstorm this wonderful signature
P-girl
post May 26 2012, 8:41 PM
Post #4

Cosmix Fairy

Name: Raoul Kaiser
Alias: None. Just Raoul.

Abilities: (include its drawback)
Due to experimentations on himself, Raoul has a rotting touch. Everything biological he touches will degrade and waste away in seconds. This doesn't really have an off-switch and he has to wear gloves and nobody is allowed to touch him.
Personality:
Cruel, spiteful and quick to anger. Not to mention arrogant. He's the facility's leading scientist and he's not afraid to boast about it.
Background:
Being one of the first scientists of G.O.D. Genetics, Raoul basically knows the ins and outs of the company. Still, he's usually avoided because of his tendency to lash out and experiment on himself as well, not to mention the stoic Nine that always accompanies him. Speaking of which.....

Name: Unknown
Alias: Nine

He basically wears a three piece suit.
Abilities: (include its drawback):
He can give his skin a small layer of near indestructible metal. However, this doesn't happen automatically and if he gets injured, the injured area will be covered in the metal permanently. He has already lost a hand to this, which is basically a silver fist.
Personality:
Almost none. He never talks and hardly shows any signs of being alive, let alone emotions. All he does is follow Raoul around and obeys his orders flawlessly.
Background:
Not much is known about Nine, other then him being one of Raoul's pet project.

This post has been edited by P-girl: May 26 2012, 10:34 PM
angel123
post May 26 2012, 11:59 PM
Post #5

Cosmix Fairy

all in, just need a few more people

--------------------
Thanx jah, i love it ^_^
angel123
post May 27 2012, 12:33 AM
Post #6

Cosmix Fairy

This is my other one, i didnt get a chance to do it before:

Name: DB60549
Alias: Sam
Appearance: Ignore the terriblness
Abilities: All the obvious abilities of a robot as well as remove-able and remote control limbs and a container inside his body that holds large amounts of things
Personality: kind and loving but as long as he has to will obey all commands as given
Background: DB60549 or Sam, was born/made by one of the lab rats, and when he decided not to become a handler the girl who created him was killed, but before she was she reprogramed him to have free will.
Not even two hours later he was quickly infected with a computer virus which forced him to obey the commands of the GOD Genetics lab handlers and scientists, he Is now mostly used to keep the peace and act as a slave to the scientists.

--------------------
Thanx jah, i love it ^_^
zenikk
post May 27 2012, 1:54 AM
Post #7

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Members

Name: nikk
Alias: fire kid
Abilities: (include its drawback): he can create and control fire around him but the longer he dose it the more he gets burned and of course he could be put out with water easily
Personality: angered quickly and is takes a long time to calm down. likes to keep to himself and dose not like being trapped in small spaces
Background: nikk had a normal life great parents and tons of friends. then one day he was playing in a park having fun when he felt something sting him on his neck and when he pulled it out it was a dart the next thing he saw was him not being able to move a in a van and was take to the lab.

--------------------
{§hani}
post May 27 2012, 4:40 AM
Post #8

Cosmix Fairy

nameDara Cole
Alias: Fortuna
age: looks 23 (her time suspention alows her body to grow 5 times slower than average - real age: 17)

5'6, grey hair, red eyes, a small very shapely frame. Her marking is the co-ordinates if birth printed on her neck.
(the wings arent able to fly but are a mutation from her mothers form that the lab was able to stop developing)
Abilities:
Time psyche. Her abilty to slow down time and even psychicly connect with others to slow down their time frame.
This includes her ability to speed up and slow down someones growth hence take years off thrm with a single touch.
Although when she is controlling the time psyche her own time suspention stops and so it can stop her heart if prolongued with long attacks, this also comes with the reprocussion that if she touches someone or too long her time psyche speeds up 5 times faster causing her to age or even die if handled with experience.
Personality:
Quietly intelligent, breaks under pressure, can often betray her close ones via her own ignorance, has a short temper but the kindest heart, persistant / determined and protective.
Background:
Fortuna was born in the laboratory, her mother a product of experimentation and her father a scientist. She never met either but tales of execution where told of her mother more than often. Her life has always been the lab and experimentation but this has benifited her in the sence that she can now greatly controll her abilities and fool those in care of her. Two years ago she attempted escape and was only caught due to a backfire in her time psyche, whilst speeding up someones growth, a reversal psychic controll was taken and her own growth was sped up by 5 years causing her body to lapse and sleep for two months. Ever since the controll on her has been particularly tight, inclyding the care of two handelers during outdoor activities.

I will add a profile of her handler sooon

This post has been edited by {§hani}: May 28 2012, 3:00 AM

--------------------

I AM A HORROR. LOVELY SET BY EMI. MUSA DRAWN BY ALAMISTERRA.
P-girl
post May 27 2012, 11:22 AM
Post #9

Cosmix Fairy

Just so you know.... Nine isn't a handler. He basically puts the 'Pet' in Pet Project/
angel123
post May 27 2012, 1:04 PM
Post #10

Cosmix Fairy

i had trouble figuring out what to label him as, so since the scientist had been tested on i figured it made sesne but ill change it. i believe we have enough to start, ill work on the first post now.

--------------------
Thanx jah, i love it ^_^
P-girl
post May 27 2012, 1:40 PM
Post #11

Cosmix Fairy

Okay!
angel123
post May 27 2012, 5:29 PM
Post #12

Cosmix Fairy

Its a late Boston after noon when the buzzer sounds, signaling the end of yard time for group one and the start of yard time for group two (every one is in group 2). GO!!

"lets go kiddo" Noah smiled at his ward, as he called her "its play time hun" the girl he was watching smiled weakly before begining to cough and hack for a minute. When she finished she began walking to the yard with Noah close behind her.

_____

Sam sat in his usual vicinity watching over the yard, watching the cleaning crew clean up the mess he made, when a ward killed his handler and was promptly destroyed.

--------------------
Thanx jah, i love it ^_^
P-girl
post May 27 2012, 5:32 PM
Post #13

Cosmix Fairy

"Seriously. Again?" Raoul said, hearing the news of the killed ward from his office, that doubled as his private laboratory. "We have to have stricter rules for these kids. Kid kills a ward? Off him."
zenikk
post May 27 2012, 5:41 PM
Post #14

Cosmix Fairy

nikk made his way into the yard and tried to stay away from others he didn't like socializing

--------------------
angel123
post May 27 2012, 7:27 PM
Post #15

Cosmix Fairy

(remember Zenikk 2 sentences please)

As Noah and his charge reached the yard, he cringed at the blood stained ground, he recieve the message telling him one of the wards was killed, he seen it coming, he tried to warn the handler that his ward was unstable but the guy didnt listen.

--------

Sam looked over the incoming inmates. inside he still had his personality, and he didnt like having to kill the children who dont know how to control themselves but his commant was clear. Kill any ward who tries something serious in the yard.

--------------------
Thanx jah, i love it ^_^
P-girl
post May 27 2012, 7:34 PM
Post #16

Cosmix Fairy

"But hey, why listen to one of the Lead Scientists of your organisation who has been part of this for longer then anyone else before. I mean, what sort of qualifications does he have?" Raoul muttered in dark, angry tones, eyes on Nine, who just sat in his corner and watched his master. "I swear, they're trying to keep my away from doing my job."
mightymarty2
post May 27 2012, 7:41 PM
Post #17

Cosmix Fairy
Group Icon

Group: Admins

Martina headed out and watched the action. She looked at the exits they seemed well guarded. "that ruins today" she muttered

--------------------
*stella* created this wonderful avatar and SpiderBraids for the rescue and Angel Darkstorm this wonderful signature
angel123
post May 27 2012, 11:02 PM
Post #18

Cosmix Fairy

"you gonna try it again martina?" Noah whispered in her ear "remember last time? they didnt feed you for almost a month."

--------------

Sam's eyes focused on Martina, he had been put on alert last time she tried to escape, if she tried it again he was to kill her without hesitation, he then focused on Noah's charge, she was coughing and crying in the corner of the yard.

--------------------
Thanx jah, i love it ^_^
{§hani}
post May 28 2012, 2:55 AM
Post #19

Cosmix Fairy

Fortuna smirked as she passed the blood stains, staying quietly observant of the chaos currently tearing the constitution apart. These things always messed with their heads, from day one she'd seen them ignore the signs of misfortune. It was obvious that the ward was unstable besides she'd felt their time psyche and knew what was comin but the scientists never cared much for her opinion anyway, Fortuna was just another ward that had grown too comfortable within these walls. She quietly passed the others and sat by her corner, her usual handler and daily assigned in tow.

This post has been edited by {§hani}: May 28 2012, 2:57 AM

--------------------

I AM A HORROR. LOVELY SET BY EMI. MUSA DRAWN BY ALAMISTERRA.
zenikk
post May 28 2012, 5:53 AM
Post #20

Cosmix Fairy

nikk walked around the field like he normally did each day and as he walked he looked around trying to find something he could use anything i need to go home.. i miss my mom he thought. he sat down at the far end of the yard and just looked up into the sky

--------------------

4 Pages V   1 2 3 > » 
Add Reply
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Time is now: 16th April 2024 - 7:43 PM