Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

4 Pages V  « < 2 3 4  
Add Reply
> Anime and cartoons; which one do you prefer?, Discuss!
Ranma
post Sep 14 2009, 2:30 AM
Post #61

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Senior Member

Yeah, you haven't been around ^_^

--------------------
Go to the top of the page
P-girl
post Jun 30 2010, 9:06 PM
Post #62

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Honor Members

*Bumps old topic*

*WARNING! MAY CONTAIN SOME DISTURBING IMAGES!*

Sorry for this, but I just wanted to show this, for people that tend to think that Western Animation can't be dark, mature or serious.....

Hello, you either have JavaScript turned off or an old version of Adobe's Flash Player. Get the latest Flash player.

That, and I just wanted to show off that video. I think it's epic. It contains all my favorites, three of the best Don Bluth movies, Batman, Gargoyles. Hell, even the Maxx gets some clips in.

That, and while technically not a series or a movie, I t hink that the Gorillaz deserve at least a spot. Often mixing 3D environments with the unique drawing style of Jamie Hewlett, making their clips a feast for the eye.

Here's their latest clip:

On Melancholy Hill

Once again, sorry for the bump, I'm always having trouble finding the right material to back up my claims that Western Animation can be just as good, if not better then some anime, and now TWO gems fall into my lap? Couldn't resist.
Ranma
post May 16 2011, 7:32 PM
Post #63

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Senior Member

I always did like Heavy Metal... I think I liked the concept of it more than the actual delivery. A jewel filled with evil power and a lot of mini stories that are seemingly unrelated but all connected to the jewel.

--------------------

4 Pages V  « < 2 3 4
Add Reply
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 9:50 PM