Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Add Reply
> Introducing Me
rucabear
post Jan 11 2020, 10:55 PM
Post #1

Earth Girl

Group: New Members

Hey, folks! I'm Ru. I've liked Winx Club for a long (long) time, but I never really ventured into the fandom. Not very far past fanfiction.net anyway. Amino has recently sparked my love for writing and I'm picking up my next generation fic The Coven Trilogy. The research, however, is proving to be more difficult than I thought. That's my main reason for joining this fansite. Hopefully, I can discover more about Winx lore from a site that's been around for so long. As I get my name out there, I hope I make friends with all of you!
Go to the top of the page
mightymarty2
post Jan 12 2020, 8:40 AM
Post #2

Cosmix Fairy
Group Icon

Group: Admins

Welcome

--------------------
*stella* created this wonderful avatar and SpiderBraids for the rescue and Angel Darkstorm this wonderful signature
Zhanneel
post Mar 7 2020, 11:16 PM
Post #3

Cosmix Fairy
Group Icon

Welcome Ru. I'm glad to see this site is continuing to attract new members. How apt your statement is, regarding an old forum that has much information stored within. I wish you much luck in your fanfic writing. Feel free to make topics to share your fanfic on this forum. If there is not already a place for fanfics, let one of us know and we can create one. If you have any friends or Winx Club lovers or just lovers of adventure or magic, we are grateful if you invite them as well. See you around!
Fortress Guy
post Mar 9 2020, 1:10 PM
Post #4

Harmonix Fairy

Group: Members

Hey Ru. Welcome. Yeah, good ol' Magix Club has been around a long time. No doubt tons of content, ideas, and reactions are stored in its many threads. I hope it gives you inspiration for your writing.

Writing is a topic that interests me. So, you have set your stories in a next generation era? Like the children of the original Winx girls?

--------------------

Fortress Guy's fortress of solitude.

Jem Huntik Korra season 1 Winx SE4 part II
lebang
post Mar 25 2020, 10:52 AM
Post #5

Charmix Fairy

Group: Members

Welcome :)

--------------------
Zhanneel
post Mar 25 2020, 12:15 PM
Post #6

Cosmix Fairy
Group Icon

(Hi Lebang! Good to see you again!)

Add Reply
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 11:21 PM