Add Reply
> Is there anyone interested on this?, Papercraft doll
DeadInside
post Mar 3 2010, 7:49 PM
Post #1

Sirenix Fairy

Group: Members

Hi...
Dont Know if this is the Right place for this, but....

Cleaning up my files i found a Papercraft doll diagrams that i made back in 2005.. 2006? don't remember, and I wonder if anyone in here will like to have it...

I got a program to make a paper model from a 3d model, so i ran and make a very basic generic doll just to try id it works... (at least that was the plan) but i go look to some anime/cartoon pictures to see if i can find an idea of a hairstyle/clothes but the first pic i open was one of bloom, so i decided to give it a try almost a a personal joke, but it end up nice so i finish her (its a very basic model)

This is a "beta version" i never got to make a final version because Windows S**ks and eat up the files in an amazing demonstration of FAIL, so the folds are in weird shapes and sometimes is hard to figure it out how its a pice supposed to be fold, but IT CAN be done... she even stands by herself (on high Heels) if it assembled right

If there is anyone interested i would post the Diagrams
Here is a pict of the finished model (i can take more if anyone wants more info)

--------------------
Go to the top of the page
P-girl
post Mar 3 2010, 8:08 PM
Post #2

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Honor Members

Cool! Vector-shapes and Winx club! Two things I love being combined. I'd be more then interested.
dominoprincess
post Mar 3 2010, 9:39 PM
Post #3

Believix Fairy

Thats so cool! It looks amazing!!

--------------------
[
dreamywinxgirl94
post Mar 3 2010, 11:35 PM
Post #4

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Journalists

Wow that's so cool! xD

--------------------

~Believe in Winx Dreams!~
DreamyWinx Will Always Be Remembered 2008-2015:

*Forum Set Made by Me.* xD

wkw427
post Mar 3 2010, 11:44 PM
Post #5

Cosmix Fairy

Epic!

--------------------
A.K.A. BANJOGATE

Ego Sum Deus Quo Malum Caligo et Barathum

I give my sincerest apologies if anything that I have mentioned in a post or image by me or relating to me, any word, ASCII character, vowel or constant is to be considered offensive in your native tongue. If it is, remember you're on the internet.
Another Morning
post Mar 4 2010, 12:35 AM
Post #6

Cosmix Fairy

O: Sweet! Looks like something I would totally rope my mom into helping me with >D

--------------------
RIP Falicia (AngelDarkstorm, Anime-Princess) :: 01/19/1990 - 05/25/2013 :: I love you, Sisser.

"I am so clever that sometimes I don't understand a single word of what I am saying." ~Oscar Wilde
winxclubrox23
post Mar 4 2010, 4:44 AM
Post #7

Cosmix Fairy

Holy bananas, that looks so epic!

--------------------

Thanks to Ditty for the userbar! Llamas by CookiemagiK on DA
DeadInside
post Mar 4 2010, 11:01 AM
Post #8

Sirenix Fairy

Hey, good to see you people like it....
As i said, Here are the Diagrams of the Doll, they come in PNG and JPG (yeah, that cursed program can't even save the vector as vectors...)
They are 4 pages 8.5x11 inches, the finished model is about 26cm (about 10.5 inches) height

Sadly, It comes with no Instructions... i can give you as many pictures of the finished model and the 3d one you may need for any piece you cannot figure it out by yourselves.

Anyway I'll try to answer any doubt about the folding process for all the brave ones who dare to make this doll LOL

Building notes:
-Use some paper heavier than regular paper, but not too heavy or you wont be able to make small folds, (i use Ledger 32.. i think, not sure)
-Some flaps are larger than the zone where it is supposed to be paste in, when that happen just cut it to a smaller size.
-The hair and Shoes have some tiny folds that are hard to glue, i recommend you to use a toothpick to apply the glue.
-The Wings doesn't have a place to be glued, they are supposed to be inserted on the flat part of her back, so don't glue that part in order to insert them.
-Insert the wings with the flap covered in glue... just insert wont make them stand for more than a hour.
-Laser printing can get messed if you fold it, better use injection printer.
-Please don't edit/delete my "signature" (the mark on the shoe)

I leave you some pic of the 3d model and the download link...
I would give you picts of the finished model but i have to clean a big layer of dust from her before take some pictures of her LOL

The Download Link... Finally.... Ok ok I'll shut up now
GIVE ME THE FILE!!!

--------------------
Another Morning
post Mar 4 2010, 8:21 PM
Post #9

Cosmix Fairy

Downloaded! I'll talk to my dad about printing them off at some point. Thanks!

This post has been edited by Another Morning: Mar 4 2010, 8:21 PM

--------------------
RIP Falicia (AngelDarkstorm, Anime-Princess) :: 01/19/1990 - 05/25/2013 :: I love you, Sisser.

"I am so clever that sometimes I don't understand a single word of what I am saying." ~Oscar Wilde
dreamywinxgirl94
post Mar 5 2010, 1:07 AM
Post #10

Cosmix Fairy

Wow, I will try to do this. The foldings might be hard for me to deal with. Since there's a lot and it's like a puzzle to solve. xD

--------------------

~Believe in Winx Dreams!~
DreamyWinx Will Always Be Remembered 2008-2015:

*Forum Set Made by Me.* xD

AnnieBelle
post Mar 5 2010, 3:29 AM
Post #11

Cosmix Fairy

...oh man I know what I'm working on over spring break.

why does this scenario sound familiar...? Oh right. Papercrafting is how I spent last spring break. xD It's a lot more complicated than my previous ones...at least it's got bigger folds, though. icon_cool.gif

--------------------
DeadInside
post Mar 9 2010, 10:35 AM
Post #12

Sirenix Fairy

I see some people already got the file... if someone is trying to built it and get confused i can give you a hand.

Papercrafting is a good way to expend the free time, well, you can be doing other things while you do that... I used to make at least one model every break i had, now, even if i got some free time I'm not in the mood for that.. or pretty much anything, actually I'm in a "dig a hole in the ground and burry myself" mood since the year starts, but thats other story...

Anyway, Im pretty sure that I had the screenshots i take of the "unfolded" model that I use to built it the first time (could be called "pseudo instructions") ... but i think they are in one of my external HDs (the one that its filled with all the useless stuff nobody wanted to throw to the trash) so, as soon as i found them i will post them, i wish i could post the "pdo" but again... thanks to the "windows magic" they are gone...

--------------------
DeadInside
post Mar 16 2010, 10:43 AM
Post #13

Sirenix Fairy

Ok... I got the Screenshots i took back then (If someone actually cares)

Here is the Link
http://www.mediafire.com/?m2dzneyxzuj

I hope this help anyone who tries to make it

Here is a sample of what they are, just in case you are gonna get even more disappointed.

--------------------
Another Morning
post Mar 17 2010, 7:12 AM
Post #14

Cosmix Fairy

O: *download* Alright, cool, thanks. I was wondering how exactly it works.

--------------------

DeadInside
post Mar 29 2010, 10:17 AM
Post #15

Sirenix Fairy

Alright, cool, thanks. I was wondering how exactly it works.

Thanks for... thanking? LOL
Funny thing that over 10 persons have DL the Files and pretty much only you stop by to say thanks, some people forget that the things that are given for free on the web were actually made by someone who took the time to do it and share it.

Its not a matter of ego or anything, it really doesn't bother me that much, but its always fun to see reactions over humans on their natural environment. LOL

--------------------
Another Morning
post Mar 31 2010, 6:51 AM
Post #16

Cosmix Fairy

Heh, it's no problem. ^^

My mom has been papercrafting up a storm lately, so it shouldn't be much trouble to slip the Bloom doll into her to-do pile XD

--------------------

DP053742
post Jun 13 2010, 3:00 AM
Post #17

Pixie

Group: New Members

QUOTE (DeadInside @ Mar 3 2010, 01:49 PM) *
Hi...
Dont Know if this is the Right place for this, but....

Cleaning up my files i found a Papercraft doll diagrams that i made back in 2005.. 2006? don't remember, and I wonder if anyone in here will like to have it...

I got a program to make a paper model from a 3d model, so i ran and make a very basic generic doll just to try id it works... (at least that was the plan) but i go look to some anime/cartoon pictures to see if i can find an idea of a hairstyle/clothes but the first pic i open was one of bloom, so i decided to give it a try almost a a personal joke, but it end up nice so i finish her (its a very basic model)

This is a "beta version" i never got to make a final version because Windows S**ks and eat up the files in an amazing demonstration of FAIL, so the folds are in weird shapes and sometimes is hard to figure it out how its a pice supposed to be fold, but IT CAN be done... she even stands by herself (on high Heels) if it assembled right

If there is anyone interested i would post the Diagrams
Here is a pict of the finished model (i can take more if anyone wants more info)

I really like your Papercraft doll that you made back in 2005...2006, and I would like to have it. I think that it is really cool, because I am a huge fan of the Wink Club, I watched all 3 seasons of the Winx Club, and I downloaded the Winx Club movie onto my iPod, because I couldn't find it anywhere in stores, and my grandma won''t allow me to buy anything off of the internet.
DP053742
post Jun 13 2010, 1:41 PM
Post #18

Pixie

Group: New Members

Dear DeadInside,

I am a major fan of the Winx Club, and Bloom is one of my favorite characters. I've seen all of the Winx Club episodes from season 1 to season 3. I've even downloaded the Winx Club movie onto my iPod, because I couldn't find it anywhere in stores. The only place that I can find the Winx Club Movie is online, and my Grandma doesn't like me to buy anything from the internet. I really think that Bloom Papercraft doll is really cool looking, and it really would like to have it. I've even downloaded 219 Winx Club Fan Art images onto my iPod.

From,

DP053742
DeadInside
post Jun 14 2010, 8:01 AM
Post #19

Sirenix Fairy

Well... ...ok? what's up?
If you want it, the Download links are over there in my 2nd post... ( http://www.mediafire.com/?nfm2ngoobum )

btw, that was weird....

--------------------

Add Reply
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Time is now: 8th May 2024 - 6:35 PM