> H20: Just Add Water
Abdu 6b
post Oct 26 2009, 6:23 PM
Post #41

Tynix Fairy

Group: Members

yeah

--------------------
Thank you Shaylo for the awesome signature.
Go to the top of the page
dominoprincess
post Oct 27 2009, 6:42 PM
Post #42

Believix Fairy

Season 3 started in the UK yesterday!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I have been watching it, and its amazing!!

Sure, I miss Emma and everything, but Bella is different from her, so it doesnt feel as if they are trying to replace her. Her power is turning water into slime which is really lame =/. She doesnt have a really strong voice, so I think they should have kept the singing thing out of it. They replaced the Kate Alexa theme with Bella's version, which sadly isnt as good icon_sad.gif. But, shes turning out to be a likeable character and has been a convincing actress so far, so she seems to be a good replacement!

On the other hand, Lewis looks about 25 now!! LOL! He's leaving in the middle of the series because of that ): !!

Im really enjoying the season so far!

--------------------
[
Abdu 6b
post Oct 29 2009, 10:22 PM
Post #43

Tynix Fairy

Aww lewis is leaving icon_sad.gif

--------------------
dominoprincess
post Oct 30 2009, 4:04 PM
Post #44

Believix Fairy

Yeahh, bad news icon_sad.gif. He does look about 30 though, its inevitable icon_sad.gif

--------------------
[
Zania330
post Nov 9 2009, 11:58 PM
Post #45

Mythix Fairy

I've been watching a couple of episodes of h20 just add water season 3 on youtube, to watch the first episode just go on youtube and type h20 just add water season 3 episode 1 part 1

This post has been edited by Zania330: Nov 28 2009, 7:19 PM

--------------------

banner and userbar by Fullmoon, hogwarts badge by Another Morning, thanks to the 2 of you!
Abdu 6b
post Nov 12 2009, 10:37 PM
Post #46

Tynix Fairy

Thanks but I just finished 1st season yesterday YAY I'm so happy. It was awesome!

--------------------
II Janan II
post Feb 5 2010, 7:20 AM
Post #47

A True Fairy

From: Always Somewhere Fluffy, Cozy, and With LOTS of Chocolate ^_^

QUOTE (dominoprincess @ Oct 27 2009, 01:42 PM) *
On the other hand, Lewis looks about 25 now!! LOL! He's leaving in the middle of the series because of that ): !!

LoL Angus is only 21, and he hardly left the show "because of that," looking older. If that were the case, then they'd have ALL left, especially Phoebe, who certainly looks her age now, and a tick older. Angus left for the same reason Claire did: broadening their resumes. He got cast as one of the lead roles on another Australian series, "Packed to the Rafters."

Not a bad show, thus far, but no H2O. tongue.gif

Anyways, it was definitely sad to watch "Lewis" leave for the States in the latest ep, but then my sister teased and said, "Well, yeah, you won't see him here anymore, but now he's moving over HERE, so you might see him :)" LoL

And yeah, me too, at first, I wasn't feeling "Bella," and thought "Great, here comes Emma, 2.0," but she really is nothing like her, like any of them, and is pretty quirky and adorable, IMO. The whole "let's incorporate Indiana's real life singing talents into the show" was a bit much and overkill, but thankfully she hasn't been featured doing that lately. As for the theme being replaced YET again, and by her version, I honestly never paid much attention to it on the whole, regardless of the singer/version, so it's just whatever to me, in that regard. LoL

Will's so so, and Sophie's apparently yet "another psycho redhead" on that show, which is just weird to me and a few others who've bothered to notice that. LoL Guess the production has a personal vendetta against redheads. tongue.gif Not I, though; always thought dark-haired people were more noticeable and/or attractive, including redheads. Just sucks they're "always" snooty on that show. LoL

--------------------

CLICK ON ARIEL'S SLEEPING FACE TO SEE MY ART WORK

-------------------------------------------------------------

CLICK ON WILL AND CORNELIA TO READ MY MULTIPLE FANFICTION

-------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks for this one, again, you guys! <3

"Control your destiny, or somebody else will." -- Jack Welch
FloraFan
post Mar 10 2010, 9:03 PM
Post #48

Charmix Fairy

I don't like Bella whatsever. I don't like how she is practically Cleo's new buddy now and how they never talk about Emma like she never existed. I dislike Will and Sophie is practically Charlotte back again.
I can't wait for episode 18

other notes:
Lewis does come back in the final episode. Just for that episode though. There are images and info to prove this.

--------------------
musa225
post Aug 3 2013, 3:19 AM
Post #49

Tynix Fairy

I found out about this show b.c Claire Holt and Craig Horner are in it. I know them from The Vampire Dairies and Legend of the Seeker

--------------------

Click on the image above to join in on the fun! Send me a message when you do.
***xoxx***

3 Pages V  < 1 2 3
Add Reply
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 10:45 AM