Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Add Reply
> Kids Get Yelled at for Wearing Flag, This got me mad
Princess-Mariah
post May 7 2010, 12:03 AM
Post #1

Butterflix Fairy

Group: Members

Ok so I have nothing against Mexican's and I have a few friends who are Mexican. I am American and well I read this topic today and oh my gosh I was so mad when I seen this: http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/36981179?GT1=43001 << Click there to see what happened://http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/3698117...e what happened
they thing is, I thought the school was being tottallly unfair to the children anyone should be able to wear what they want these 5 boys were yelled at for wearing american flag bandana's and shirts on Cinco De Mayo, anyway's what do you guy's think? I war red and white and a bit of blue that day does that make me rude towards others? I think not!

--------------------

I myself... am afraid to take the journey into highschool but after watching OHSHC it made me notice...
you never do know what will happen but something good always will :)

~~~~~~
MyaMeOhMy
Go to the top of the page
wkw427
post May 7 2010, 12:51 AM
Post #2

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Members

Those kids should of been american and gave them the longest american finger.

Nothing but anti-patriotism. The principal should be fired. In front of a cannon. At sunset.

AMERICA ROOLZ!! But I respect other countries but I still think americans kick glutius maxims!!

Yeah, saying you can't wear your countries colors, bad.

--------------------
A.K.A. BANJOGATE

Ego Sum Deus Quo Malum Caligo et Barathum

I give my sincerest apologies if anything that I have mentioned in a post or image by me or relating to me, any word, ASCII character, vowel or constant is to be considered offensive in your native tongue. If it is, remember you're on the internet.
mightymarty2
post May 7 2010, 6:48 AM
Post #3

Cosmix Fairy
Group Icon

Group: Admins

was it ever explained why as if they don't know why then why should they be punished (I am not sure how old they were). Also in america people should not have to bend over back wards to accomodate everyone. It wasn't even them involved in the battle (Franch vs Mexican). As long as they were not being anti-mexican then what is the problem? (assuming its in America)

If it was in Mexico then yes as you have to try and fit in with there culture to a certain extent, assuming they knew what it was.
Reason for edit: mistake

--------------------
*stella* created this wonderful avatar and SpiderBraids for the rescue and Angel Darkstorm this wonderful signature

Add Reply
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 5:18 AM