Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Add Reply
> Season 5 Protection League, Because it's at least... oh just look one topic below you.
P-girl
post Oct 3 2011, 4:47 PM
Post #1

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Honor Members

And again, people are willing to throw away something because of ONE preview. An entire SEASON no less. And for what? CGI? What's wrong with CGI again? Some of my favorite movies are CGI and one of my other favorite cartoons uses it extensively.
Go to the top of the page
wkw427
post Oct 3 2011, 4:51 PM
Post #2

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Members

I'm in favor of either or. Not both. CGI or not. A mix of both will just be bad

--------------------
A.K.A. BANJOGATE

Ego Sum Deus Quo Malum Caligo et Barathum

I give my sincerest apologies if anything that I have mentioned in a post or image by me or relating to me, any word, ASCII character, vowel or constant is to be considered offensive in your native tongue. If it is, remember you're on the internet.
P-girl
post Oct 3 2011, 4:53 PM
Post #3

Cosmix Fairy

Because.....?
*Points at Galactik Football*
That's a good show that also mixes it.
Camilleon
post Oct 3 2011, 5:01 PM
Post #4

Sirenix Fairy

well I agree with both comments^^

I actually really enjoy both forms of CGI in Galactik Football. However Winx has always been 2d (except for the movies) and I prefer consistency, not to mention I've always enjoyed Winx better in 2d.

--------------------

userbar by fullmoon
P-girl
post Oct 3 2011, 5:02 PM
Post #5

Cosmix Fairy

Still.... can't we hold off the bile until we actually saw more then a few minutes of footage? Please?
Another Morning
post Oct 3 2011, 5:11 PM
Post #6

Cosmix Fairy

While I totally understand seeing a preview and not being happy with it, condemning everything that's to follow from one look isn't very helpful. Not liking what you see and hoping things change/are actually better than they appear is one thing, but giving up entirely is a bit short-sighted.

I actually just made a post about this a few seconds ago, but at least for me, I don't have anything against CGI animation. In a general sense, I love it. I'm just not a big fan of the Winx CG style and I really like the 2D a lot better, so I'll always prefer that things be in 2D for this show. Not that it will happen, and it won't stop me from watching, but it's my preference.

This post has been edited by Another Morning: Oct 3 2011, 5:12 PM

--------------------
RIP Falicia (AngelDarkstorm, Anime-Princess) :: 01/19/1990 - 05/25/2013 :: I love you, Sisser.

"I am so clever that sometimes I don't understand a single word of what I am saying." ~Oscar Wilde
P-girl
post Oct 3 2011, 5:15 PM
Post #7

Cosmix Fairy

Thanks.
It just saddens me.
We went from YAY! To NAY! in like.... three seconds.... over a few minutes of footage.
Another Morning
post Oct 3 2011, 5:18 PM
Post #8

Cosmix Fairy

That is one thing I've noticed, actually. Whenever new information comes out, the fandom (or at least our forum) tends to react negatively, but by the time the new season/outfits/movie/whatever roll out, most people are fine. I wonder why that is o.O

--------------------
RIP Falicia (AngelDarkstorm, Anime-Princess) :: 01/19/1990 - 05/25/2013 :: I love you, Sisser.

"I am so clever that sometimes I don't understand a single word of what I am saying." ~Oscar Wilde
P-girl
post Oct 3 2011, 5:19 PM
Post #9

Cosmix Fairy

Aversion to change, most likely. It happens before. Heck, Transformers even has a catch-phrase for it:
RUINED FOREVER!
Yet, all incarnations have solid fandoms. (Except Kiss Players, for darn good reason *Shudder*)
Another Morning
post Oct 3 2011, 5:21 PM
Post #10

Cosmix Fairy

Yeah, I knew that was my reasoning, is that I'm just set in my ways like that XD I wasn't sure if it went the same for everyone. It does make sense, though.

--------------------

P-girl
post Oct 3 2011, 6:24 PM
Post #11

Cosmix Fairy

Don't be too hard on yourself, It's natural. It is, however, very depressing from time to time....
It's just that.... it sometimes sounds so.... I dunno. I don't want to insult people for how they feel. Just give my own feelings about it, but....
Well....
Maybe it's just my 'Be happy with what you got' morale that I'm raised on. I'd rather have CGI Season 5 then NO Season 5.
Another Morning
post Oct 3 2011, 6:33 PM
Post #12

Cosmix Fairy

That's definitely true. Even if I'm not a big fan of the CG, I'll still watch it and most likely enjoy it.

--------------------

lalande
post Oct 3 2011, 9:39 PM
Post #13

Mythix Fairy

UMM What the heck is going on im confused what is this about?

--------------------

Luke 101
lalande
post Oct 3 2011, 11:11 PM
Post #14

Mythix Fairy

nvm i got it now

--------------------

Luke 101
dreamywinxgirl94
post Oct 4 2011, 12:24 AM
Post #15

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Journalists

I'm joining!

Maybe the Season 5 Teaser from the Trailer is not truly Official Final Work yet? (My guess.) Remember, The Secret of The Lost Kingdom? The very first trailer/images we saw? Then they changed it to add more color and looks later on. =) So hopefully, this will be the same for Season 5 since it's a preview of the First Trailer of Season 5. =)
I love the CGI Animation, still reminds me of Magical Adventure. Amazing Epic Magic and Adventures. xD

But if the artists/animators didn't change the look. It will take time to get use to. I just hope they can refix Bloom's Face Expressions because it doesn't look like a Winx Face to me. xD

I will miss the 2D since it looks alot better, but 3D looks more epic and more magical. =) 2D Looks like it's improving so I'm both enjoyed them. xD

--------------------

~Believe in Winx Dreams!~
DreamyWinx Will Always Be Remembered 2008-2015:

*Forum Set Made by Me.* xD

Kendall112
post Oct 4 2011, 1:47 AM
Post #16

Bloomix Fairy

I think they sacrificed some of the quality of the 2D animation to help the CGI look better.

--------------------
mightymarty2
post Oct 4 2011, 8:00 AM
Post #17

Cosmix Fairy
Group Icon

Group: Admins

I still think my theory could be correct, of showing the change from season 4 to 5. I will hold back on joining until I have seen a few season 5 episodes

--------------------
*stella* created this wonderful avatar and SpiderBraids for the rescue and Angel Darkstorm this wonderful signature
dreamywinxgirl94
post Oct 4 2011, 8:37 PM
Post #18

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Journalists

---Sorry for being off topic. Just want to let you all know if the source is real.---
http://magixclub.com/forums/index.php?s=&a...st&p=436730
(Look here if wondering if Season 5 will be in 2D is a real source. Yes, Season 5 will be in 2D mainly. 3D is just showing a sneak peak teaser. Like, the Mambochiwambo/Dreamin' in My Way Music Video? -Remember that? xD-)

--------------------

~Believe in Winx Dreams!~
DreamyWinx Will Always Be Remembered 2008-2015:

*Forum Set Made by Me.* xD

Add Reply
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 5:26 PM