5 Pages V  « < 2 3 4 5 >  
Add Reply
> Diaspro
mimi_x3
post Jul 31 2007, 5:28 AM
Post #61

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Members

I liked bloom from the start just cus its like the any cartoon / anime plot of a girl or boy finding their past/indenties and i love stella she was jus funny and she was NEVER shy , flora was really sweet so anyone would love her i liked musa and thouqht she was sooo perfect for riven when i saw the episode of when she explain why she didnt go home for rose day it was soo sad =[[ but i love tecna she always had like a cheering glow, as for Diaspro, in season one the day of the royals it was blooms fault for just assuming that Diaspro was icy and attacking her when she cleary said she's princess diaspro gosh!

--------------------

[ My Sisters : Fa, Anny, Becca, And Riliana ]

Nothin Matters When Your Broken , How Can My heart possibly break when it wasnt even whole to start with,

<33 Dis Quote
"Love Is Like The Wind. You Can't See It But You Can Feel It" - Landen Carter ( A walk To remember)
Go to the top of the page
Riliana
post Jul 31 2007, 6:14 AM
Post #62

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Honor Members

Exactly that was well retarded actually, I was glad Bloom made a complete fool of herself in that episode for the fact you shouldnt judge people so quickly. You have an excellent point Mimi.
W.I.N.X
post May 21 2008, 9:16 AM
Post #63

Cosmix Fairy

I disagree I think it was all Sky's fault. Sure people shouldn't judge others at first, but if Sky had been open with her,she wouldn't have fought Diaspro and made a fool of herself, she wouldn't have been an idiot and done a bunk. Thus losing her powers.

--------------------

Badge by Morny.
Personal Photo made by sailorvs4
MorriganAensland
post May 21 2008, 1:53 PM
Post #64

Cosmix Fairy

Actually, the fault is shared, to varying degrees.

A small part of the blame falls on Diaspro, for dressing up in a way that makes her resemble Icy.
A larger part of the fault is on Bloom, for being bone-headed about it.
An even greater portion goes to Sky, for, I don't know... NOT TELLING BLOOM/DIASRO ABOUT EACH OTHER.

Naturally, the biggest piece of fault lands squarely in the laps of the writers for such a convoluted sub-arc.

--------------------

Hey, look! My sig's back!
Abby
post May 21 2008, 9:20 PM
Post #65

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Former Staff

I don't think it is Diaspro's fault for dressing like Icy. I mean that was just a common mistake Bloom made, what it sounded like to me is that Diaspro hadn't even heard of Icy before, so how could she dress like her? I don't think that episode was really Diaspro's fault. She could have been a bit nicer to bloom in ways, but as far as Diaspro knew (at least in the 4kids version) Sky wasn't pretending to be Brandon or a squire. Plus that whole fight I mostly blame on bloom for assuming right away that Icy was there out to ruin the thing and hurt her precious "Brandon" (sky)
Natasha
post Jul 17 2008, 2:34 AM
Post #66

Enchantix Fairy

Diaspro is one of my favorite characters in winx.
I feel bad for her, being dumped and all like that.
I agree, that Diaspro is one of the prettiest characters so far.

--------------------
Abby
post Jul 17 2008, 3:57 AM
Post #67

Cosmix Fairy

I also think she is pretty! I'm glad that she also has winx (or fairy) powers, that show that there are other people out there with fairy powers that don't go to Alfea. I'm planning on writing a fan fiction soon that sympathizes with her.
Riiana
post Jul 17 2008, 6:17 PM
Post #68

Cosmix Fairy

Thank you so much Abby, Diaspro is my favourite character along with Flora.
Ya know on 4kids about a year ago I had some MAJOR argument with the whole forum cause I said that it wasnt Diaspro's fault Bloom and Sky fell out. It really wasnt it was all Sky's fault, and Bloom is such a ***** ( If I could post the word I really would, but I can't post swear words. ) for assuming that shes Icy. You can't assume that any person with similar dress styles is Icy. Sheesh I hate Bloom!
All cause of her Sky and Diaspro fell out.
And yeah she really is pretty, prettier than Bloom. Thats my opinion!

--------------------
P-girl
post Jul 17 2008, 6:18 PM
Post #69

Cosmix Fairy

I know it's not a popular opinion, but I think Diaspro's a stuck-up snob. There, I said it.
Riiana
post Jul 17 2008, 9:18 PM
Post #70

Cosmix Fairy

I agree she can act like it, but deep inside shes probably just a child at heart who's been spoilt too much by her Daddy. After all, she is a Princess.

--------------------
Abby
post Jul 18 2008, 3:51 AM
Post #71

Cosmix Fairy

I see both sides in her, she is mean and could have been a lot nicer, but I also see her as the girl who lost her fiance and it really wasn't her doing. I don't know, I wish the show would have shown her without her trying to get back with sky (not counting season 2, but she was barely in it, it was mostly the girls and guys figuring out how to save her)
P-girl
post Jul 18 2008, 8:14 AM
Post #72

Cosmix Fairy

That's my main problem: in the original version, she didn't love Sky. She loved his crown, if you get what I mean. She was a first-class gold digger who just couldn't get how a 'farmer girl' like Bloon stole away all the attention.
Abby
post Jul 19 2008, 3:45 AM
Post #73

Cosmix Fairy

Oh I see. Well then I now get where you're coming from. I haven't seen the original version, and to me, in 4kids they didn't make it seem like she only cared about his crown. Maybe they meant that but it didn't come across that way, but at least to me I didn't pick that up.
Riiana
post Jul 20 2008, 9:19 AM
Post #74

Cosmix Fairy

Yeah same I didnt pick up on the thing that she was trying to ' get his crown '. Probably cause I havnt seen the original version, just the 4Kids one.

--------------------
Abby
post Jul 20 2008, 10:23 PM
Post #75

Cosmix Fairy

One of these days I'm going to find the rai version of season 1 online and watch it all, and hopefully season 2 and 3 also.
Riiana
post Jul 30 2008, 2:52 PM
Post #76

Cosmix Fairy

Are the RAI versions even on any Video hosting sites?

--------------------
humbu111
post Jul 30 2008, 3:37 PM
Post #77

Cosmix Fairy

i've seen alot of RAI episodes on youtube

--------------------

Credits to Bre for the forum set, and Ditty/Esca for the userbar :D

Hirondelle
post Jul 30 2008, 8:06 PM
Post #78

Harmonix Fairy

I feel like I need to re-write this, so I'm going to. <<; Sorry about the confusion.

It never came to my attention that Diaspro was a gold-digger. Then again I don't think they kept that in the 4kids version...or I haven't been paying attention. It looks like she wanted what she was promised from the beginning.

But I was amazed they didn't first introduce her as a gold-digger if she is. I just watched the season 1 and season 2 rai version of her episodes, and her character was much better than her 4kids counterpart. She seemed like she did love him, and she really just wants Bloom out of the picture. I feel bad for her because she's so out of the loop. Sky should've told her about Bloom and not wanting to go with the already arranged marriage. And Bloom shouldn't have thought she was a witch and attacked her. (Seriously I thought that 4kids made that all up, but I'm amazed finding out that's in the original.) In season 2, she just sounded really upset she didn't get what she trained so hard for, it didn't really sound like a gold-digger thing. It's just like she wasn't getting the good life she was raised, trained for and promised to have. But I am glad she didn't have that 4kids "I have to change" bull.
I forgot that she had been in season 3 and got him under that spell. Now there's where I see the gold-digger in her. I haven't seen the original version of that episode and I'm too lazy to watch the 4kids version again to find out the motive they gave her, but from what I remember it sounded like a revenge thing and she was supposed to get what she deserved. Correct me if I'm wrong, I'm just too darn lazy to look. <<; I'd like to find the original version of that episode.

Lastly, with Bloom, she could've been nicer, but stereotypically, isn't royalty haughty?

I like her though, I wish she wasn't put in such a bad light. She's pretty and she's funny, I like how she said "I'm not afraid of justice, I'm rich." or something to that extent.

This post has been edited by Hirondelle: Jul 30 2008, 8:18 PM

--------------------

Faedust Charms
Riiana
post Aug 7 2008, 12:06 PM
Post #79

Cosmix Fairy

LOL Yeah that made me laugh icon_biggrin.gif
Yeah she was portraied in a bad light because of Bloom, who thinks that everyone should always follow and believe her.
Sorry it really annoys me that Bloom is always in the center of attention.

--------------------
Hirondelle
post Aug 17 2008, 7:34 AM
Post #80

Harmonix Fairy

Nah, it annoys me Bloom gets all the attention too, even if she's one of my top favorites. I'll never deny the unfair amount of spotlight she gets, I'm just used to it. xD
Heck, maybe the incident with Diaspro is a very good thing for people who don't like Bloom; she screwed up big time all on her own and has no justification. Whatsoever. xD

--------------------

Faedust Charms

5 Pages V  « < 2 3 4 5 >
Add Reply
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 9:49 AM