Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Add Reply
> My friends are replacing me
Princess Rissa
post Aug 13 2009, 8:11 PM
Post #1

Sirenix Fairy

Group: Members

umm guys i need advice my friends are replacing me with another girl and she was new to the school this past school year and they told me that they weren't but i know they are and plus this new girl is my friend but i dont want her feelings hurt also my friends promised me that they would hang out with me this summer but they didn't keep their promise and now i'm really hurt and depressed about it. I've tried hanging with other people but they just don't notice me... I dont know what to do and i'm scared that it will happen again this upcoming school year and i've told them everything i'm feeling about this situation but they still keep doing it.. i even went to the school counselor but it didn't work out for now i'm hiding what i'm feeling from everyone by putting on my cheerful face and laugh at anything but inside i feel like i was stabbed in the back over and over again and it's still happening and they don't invite me to any parties.. icon_sad.gif

--------------------
Go to the top of the page
mightymarty2
post Aug 13 2009, 8:16 PM
Post #2

Cosmix Fairy
Group Icon

Group: Admins

well if you have told them how you feel and they are ignoring you then maybe it is best to get out

also if they still talk you, then you can stay with them untill you can find good friends you deseve if you feel afraid of being alone

--------------------
*stella* created this wonderful avatar and SpiderBraids for the rescue and Angel Darkstorm this wonderful signature
Abdu 6b
post Aug 13 2009, 8:42 PM
Post #3

Tynix Fairy

I have been through the exact type of problems. At the stage you are now, is when I decided to literally forget those "friends". But that seemed impossible, so from 2 years now I've been avoiding them.

--------------------
Thank you Shaylo for the awesome signature.
terriordx32
post Aug 13 2009, 11:33 PM
Post #4

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Former Staff

Rissa, i can really relate to you on that.

Being in college you meet new people all the time and my "Core" group of friends have been making new ones, and been leaving me out of the mix. But 1 day i was just like, were friends and were supposed to hang out, and its kinda wrong for you to avoid me after ive known you all this time. Soon after that we were fine. If they are your TRUE friends, then you need to sit them down and talk to them, but if that dont work, then trying new friends might have to be an option.

--------------------

Thanks Cami!!!
Princess Rissa
post Aug 14 2009, 2:36 AM
Post #5

Sirenix Fairy

thanks that really helps except i've tried all of these options and i've told my teachers but they really are great friends i just wish they would treat me like i'm one of them. i'm scared to think that they are replacing me because i'm not a blonde or brunette (no offense to blondes and brunettes) and because i'm asian and filipina not only that but this was my worst nightmare and it came true

--------------------
terriordx32
post Aug 14 2009, 3:03 AM
Post #6

Cosmix Fairy

Well if they arent talking to you because of those easons, then they werent real friends in the first place, and im sure you can friends somewhere else if your look hard enough..or let them come to you.

--------------------

Thanks Cami!!!
Princess Rissa
post Aug 14 2009, 3:20 AM
Post #7

Sirenix Fairy

wow thanks terri but even though i'm feeling like this i cant help wondering what they are thinkin bout like to they hate me or like me

--------------------
humbu111
post Aug 14 2009, 7:28 AM
Post #8

Cosmix Fairy

--------------------

Credits to Bre for the forum set, and Ditty/Esca for the userbar :D

mightymarty2
post Aug 14 2009, 8:10 AM
Post #9

Cosmix Fairy
Group Icon

Group: Admins

i aggree if it is racism than leave them, however don't go around saying they are racist unless you are 100% certain as t could cause you problems

--------------------
*stella* created this wonderful avatar and SpiderBraids for the rescue and Angel Darkstorm this wonderful signature
Princess Rissa
post Aug 14 2009, 2:21 PM
Post #10

Sirenix Fairy

i dont do that it's just the new girl is alot like me and kinda looks like me except she has brown hair and she even joined choir

--------------------
Winx4eva!
post Aug 14 2009, 3:23 PM
Post #11

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Honor Members

I think you should stick with the new girl and make new friends.

--------------------

--- www.mishiiheart.blogspot.com ---
Princess Rissa
post Aug 14 2009, 4:12 PM
Post #12

Sirenix Fairy

I'll try but thing is i've tried making new friends and it end the same way because the girls who are ignoring me over and over again are the popular group and some of them are cheerleaders some track, soccer, swimming, softball

--------------------
Princess Rissa
post Aug 14 2009, 7:01 PM
Post #13

Sirenix Fairy

i'll try to do that on the upcoming school year but let me tell you something they'll just come up to me and ask questions and that leaves me really stressed i talk to my mom about it and she said i have to move schools but I decided that i wouldjust write my feelings down on my journal

--------------------
Princess Rissa
post Aug 14 2009, 11:45 PM
Post #14

Sirenix Fairy

also i keep on having nightmares about this

--------------------

Add Reply
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Time is now: 28th April 2024 - 11:03 AM