Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Add Reply
> I'm really tired of hearing this
musa225
post Oct 18 2013, 2:35 AM
Post #1

Tynix Fairy

Group: Members

So I'm 5 feet 2 inches tall and around 104 lbs.....I get it I'm small.......I know I'm 'skinny'..I hate that word sooo much...yet people at work feel the need to tell me this just about everyday. There like "Oh look at her she's just this tinny thing, how do you stay so skinny?" or "I wish I could fit in that small space like you." That kind of stuff.......and it annoys me soooo much......like you have NO idea.....I just don't see the point of pointing out that I'm 'skinny' still hate that word its like pointing out that I have brown eyes. I just don't see the point, like what do you what me to do about being tinny.....eat a lot of food???!!!! I'm just sooo tired of hearing it....its never even been a complement....I'm starting to find it degrading...... I just REALLY don't know what to do....

--------------------

Click on the image above to join in on the fun! Send me a message when you do.
***xoxx***
Go to the top of the page
mightymarty2
post Oct 18 2013, 6:45 PM
Post #2

Cosmix Fairy
Group Icon

Group: Admins

I am not sure that you can change too much as you seem to be naturally small. So change is going to be hard, I think its best to try and not let them affect you. As it sounds to me your height is always going to make you look slimer.

--------------------
*stella* created this wonderful avatar and SpiderBraids for the rescue and Angel Darkstorm this wonderful signature
dittadulla
post Oct 20 2013, 9:00 PM
Post #3

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Journalists

Tell them it makes you uncomfortable and kindly ask them to stop saying stuff like that. Hopefully they will get the message, they just may not realize that those comments are very unwanted until you tell them.

--------------------
musa225
post Oct 23 2013, 1:36 PM
Post #4

Tynix Fairy

Group: Members

Thx, I think I knew what I need to do I just needed to hear it from other people so I know i'm think along the right lines. icon_biggrin.gif

--------------------

Click on the image above to join in on the fun! Send me a message when you do.
***xoxx***

Add Reply
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 4:29 PM