Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Full Moon's Blog
Rating 0
entry Apr 22 2007, 4:35 AM
My day went as what I'm going to tell you. Basically I went to church, came back, waited for the sun to go down, went on the computer, did all my responsibilities on the computer. Updated my website and made new websites, It just a a userlookup for neopets and three signs. I really should make more web layouts. Next I completed requests. Chatted for some times and right now I'm typing this blog! First of all...thanks to Mari and May for changing the kine of forum so that it has all these cool features. I really rocks. I can actually type a blog now. On Monday I have no school so I'm going to be pretty much bored since I don't have much homework. I'll probably be on all day. Oh yea...I also have a question that I want to be solved. If you are co-owner on one site and co-owner on two other sites though it isn't as active...should you take on another site if someone asks. This question has been haunting me. I really want to say yes but not as sure if I should.

« Next Oldest · Full Moon's Blog · Next Newest »

Comments

post Apr 22 2007, 5:01 AM
Comment #1

Enchantix Fairy

Group: Former Staff

im ulttra bored..super i think i might go 2 sleep

--------------------

Go to the top of the page
post Apr 22 2007, 5:04 AM
Comment #2

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Honor Members

Don't worry. I'm bored also. Hey, by the way. Who made the layout for the site when it was up? Is the person on this forum?

--------------------

I am not WEIRDhopefullyI think

"Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the former." ~ Albert Einstein
post Jul 18 2008, 8:16 PM
Comment #3

Bloomix Fairy

Group: Former Staff

QUOTE(fullmoon @ Apr 22 2007, 05:04 AM)
Don't worry. I'm bored also. Hey, by the way. Who made the layout for the site when it was up? Is the person on this forum?

Hmm...this was a long time ago, but my very good friend Natalia made it for us.

« Next Oldest · Full Moon's Blog · Next Newest »

SMTWTFS

Last entries