Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

10 Pages V  « < 3 4 5 6 7 > »   
Add Reply
> Avatar The Last Airbender, DO U WATCH IT>>??
~twilight~
post Apr 28 2008, 4:31 PM
Post #81

Charmix Fairy

Group: Members

I found 'The Boiling Rock' on veoh.com. icon_smile.gif It's downloading. I can't wait to watch it!

--------------------
Go to the top of the page
Zhanneel
post Apr 28 2008, 5:48 PM
Post #82

Cosmix Fairy
Group Icon

Group: Admins

I too have conceded to downloading the episodes...I didn't get "The Boiling Rock" yet, but I have the two previous episodes that were aired in Canada already. Now I'm debating whether to watch them yet or wait until July. *glares at avi files*
~twilight~
post Apr 29 2008, 11:20 AM
Post #83

Charmix Fairy

Hmm...why wait? Avatar is something I can't resist no matter what. icon_smile.gif

--------------------
Zhanneel
post Apr 29 2008, 1:42 PM
Post #84

Cosmix Fairy
Group Icon

I thought I'd "try" to wait until it is released on the Nick network, but then again I could just watch it again. Must give them ratings!
Abby
post Apr 30 2008, 1:05 AM
Post #85

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Former Staff

It is coming back to USA in July! I saw commercial for it on Nick the other day! I was soooo pumped. I think I have seen the boiling rock online though, or maybe not, I think that might be the episode I didn't see online since I found a few here and there.
AnnieBelle
post Apr 30 2008, 2:10 AM
Post #86

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Honor Members

xD I watched the Boling Rock. I've gotten to the point where I'm realizing 'Holy crap I've watched this show since the first episode premiered, I think there's no reason for me to suffer if there are episodes available online.'

--------------------
Zhanneel
post Apr 30 2008, 3:10 AM
Post #87

Cosmix Fairy
Group Icon

*blinds self* Nooo! Can't watch it ahead of time! Sacrilegious to the Avatar gods!...ahh, screw it. I can't not watch them. They're staring at me on my hardrive!

And where's Suki? I want to see her get rescued =(

AnnieBelle
post Apr 30 2008, 3:34 AM
Post #88

Cosmix Fairy

All in due time, Zhanneel, all in due time.
xD on the Lego Suki.

--------------------
Zhanneel
post Apr 30 2008, 3:37 AM
Post #89

Cosmix Fairy
Group Icon

*sob*...okay

Honestly, those Kyoshi warriors are the only ones who can pull off the Geisha/warrior look and still look KICK ASS! excuse my french =P
AnnieBelle
post Apr 30 2008, 3:42 AM
Post #90

Cosmix Fairy

No, you're obviously forgetting how ridiculous kick-ass Sokka looked in the uniform. Proving it's the uniform and not the Warriors themselves.

--------------------
Zhanneel
post Jul 19 2008, 9:28 PM
Post #91

Cosmix Fairy
Group Icon

Avatar finale tonight!!! Like you guys didn't know =P. I think after it ends I'm going to cry, just like I did a tiny bit when the LOTR movies were over XD.
AnnieBelle
post Jul 20 2008, 12:34 AM
Post #92

Cosmix Fairy

Ooh, thanks for reminding me! I need to go TiVo it...!

--------------------
Asher Omega
post Jul 20 2008, 2:06 AM
Post #93

Butterflix Fairy

Uh oh time for Download!

--------------------

OMG I's got a color AVY, first one I ever had on this Forum! And now a new sig! blargblargblargblargblargblargblargblargblargblargblargblargblargblargblargblarg
blargblargblargblarg.
Zhanneel
post Jul 20 2008, 2:35 AM
Post #94

Cosmix Fairy
Group Icon

I just need Friday's episode and the 4-episode movie tonight and my collection will be complete! Well...unless I want the DVD commentaries to go with them. Argh.

Annie! How could you forget!? You have been thus demoted to Avatar Peon. Oh wait, you too Asher? *face-to-palm*

Appa is most displeased:

img.photobucket.com/albums/v409/lissar03/appa.png

I see what you mean Asher, about the whole link thing not working. So, if someone looks at the above link just add the "www" part if needed.
Another Morning
post Jul 20 2008, 2:46 AM
Post #95

Cosmix Fairy

So me and my brother watched it, then spent about 20 minutes babbling incoherently, then talked about all the characters that didn't make an appearance, then my brother went to bed.

Avatar is frigging awesome D: It's sad that it ended, but wow, they did an excellent job with those 4 episodes.

--------------------
RIP Falicia (AngelDarkstorm, Anime-Princess) :: 01/19/1990 - 05/25/2013 :: I love you, Sisser.

"I am so clever that sometimes I don't understand a single word of what I am saying." ~Oscar Wilde
Zhanneel
post Jul 20 2008, 2:49 AM
Post #96

Cosmix Fairy
Group Icon

Very sad and happy at the same time. I'm glad it was wrapped up very well, though I'm sure it will spawn millions of fangirls and boys to write about the future, oi. I'm happy with the ending as it was.

However, I do like the gossip going around that there will another show in the same elemental universe ^^.
Abby
post Jul 20 2008, 5:15 AM
Post #97

Cosmix Fairy

I am agreeing so much with all of you. I am totally hooked onto the show now (I for one think Zuko got hotter after cutting off his ponytail) and I still haven't seen some of the earlier season three episodes, and I probably have missed a few season 1 and 2 ones here and there. I am very sad it is all over, and I do hope in the back of my mind for more, but I know there won't be. I need to get this on DVD!
Tiny Dragon
post Jul 20 2008, 5:59 AM
Post #98

Mythix Fairy

Watched the finale and loved it. I have been an Avatard since about the middle of season 2. The finale kicked some serious butt. I don't even mind the canon ships but I am a little sad that Zutara didn't become canon.

--------------------
SolarfireWinx
post Jul 20 2008, 6:05 AM
Post #99

Sirenix Fairy

QUOTE (Abby @ Jul 20 2008, 05:15 AM) *
I am agreeing so much with all of you. I am totally hooked onto the show now (I for one think Zuko got hotter after cutting off his ponytail) and I still haven't seen some of the earlier season three episodes, and I probably have missed a few season 1 and 2 ones here and there. I am very sad it is all over, and I do hope in the back of my mind for more, but I know there won't be. I need to get this on DVD!

I soooooo agree about Zuko, he got sooo hot once he ditched the ponytail and began questioning his future. He really mellowed out and got more dimensional. I love Toph as well, she rocks...literally.

The finale was unbelievable, it was perfect. I really don't think we could've done better, I did think there were going to be 4 books for all 4 elements though. I also think they could continue the plot if they wanted, but if they leave it, its still a good spot and good ending. I'm totally shocked how okay I am with its ending, I just feel like they tied off all the loose ends nicely.

--------------------

Uber goregeous sig by Fullmoon & kudos to dragonFire for the amazing userbar!!
~*The Magic's In You.*~
Abby
post Jul 20 2008, 10:32 PM
Post #100

Cosmix Fairy

He is super hot! (drools over picture of Zuko) okay enough crushing on a cartoon for now....

But I thought the ending was great. I do wish there was more, but what can I do? I'm so happy it ended the way it did, and no offense to anyone but I am all for the canon pairings. (Go Maiko!) Although I could have done without the long long kiss at the end between Aang and Katara.

10 Pages V  « < 3 4 5 6 7 > » 
Add Reply
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Time is now: 14th June 2024 - 3:42 PM