Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

10 Pages V  « < 2 3 4 5 6 > »   
Add Reply
> Avatar The Last Airbender, DO U WATCH IT>>??
MorriganAensland
post Feb 15 2008, 1:19 AM
Post #61

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Members

Yep! The Saint Seiya forum website is pretty cool. The people there are pretty nice, really do lots of funny stuff, and do amateur scanlations. A great website, on the whole.

--------------------

Hey, look! My sig's back!
Go to the top of the page
Professor_Widgiz
post Feb 26 2008, 5:41 AM
Post #62

Earth Girl

Group: New Members

I love watching this show, it's one of Nick's shows i can stand to watch. I seen every episode upto part 1 of the Day of the Black Sun, after that I havn't seen. I can't wait until Nick starts playing new episodes soon.

I own the first video game on ps2, I own the first season, and the first two discs of season three.
P-girl
post Feb 26 2008, 7:46 AM
Post #63

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Honor Members

You might have to wait a bit, Avatar was one of the many shows which were discontinued because of the writer's strike. (Which, by the way, I've supported.)
Abby
post Feb 26 2008, 6:47 PM
Post #64

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Former Staff

Hey, I was wondering if they will be reshowing any of the episodes they have already showed? me and my brother got the first volume of book 3 and we somehow missed the episodes that are not on that and I really would like to see them, or does anyone know anywhere online to watch full episodes with good quality? I hope the rest of the season starts up soon now that the strike is over.
AnnieBelle
post Feb 28 2008, 11:00 PM
Post #65

Cosmix Fairy

Uhm...I'm looking for that, Abby.
Sarah says that TiVo won't show any of the upcoming episode's titles, and I checked my TiVo box this morning, mine won't show either, so I don't know what exactly they'd be airing in the next couple weeks.
Uhm...Book 3 episodes...I know you can watch them on Youtube, and Veoh...and this site here has Day of Black Sun [both parts] and up, if you do a search for 'Avatar' in the box right below the archive menu thingie...

--------------------
Abby
post Mar 2 2008, 10:42 PM
Post #66

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Former Staff

thanks for the information anniebelle!
musaenchantixthe...
post Mar 5 2008, 10:51 PM
Post #67

Cosmix Fairy

thanks for the info annie. i hope they finish this season avatar soon.

--------------------
melgirl1778
post Mar 6 2008, 1:07 AM
Post #68

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Senior Member

a lot of the episodes have played in canada. up to the boiling rock... so if you can get youtube they are all up there!!!

i love the show! i am excited for the live action!

--------------------

Made by Jah

AnnieBelle
post Mar 6 2008, 8:58 PM
Post #69

Cosmix Fairy

I wish the Boiling Rock would play already.
xD This is the best though:
Someone took the Golden Dragon Dance thing from School Time Shipping, with Aang all, 'I know who I'm gonna ask!'
But instead of cutting to Katara, it cuts to Aang and Zuko in 'The Firebending Masters,' and Aang says, "Zuko! I need you to dance with me!"

--------------------
musaenchantixthe...
post Mar 7 2008, 2:03 AM
Post #70

Cosmix Fairy

really Aang says that. can you post a link or something so i can see it.

This post has been edited by musaenchantixthebest: Mar 7 2008, 2:06 AM

--------------------
AnnieBelle
post Mar 8 2008, 3:21 AM
Post #71

Cosmix Fairy

Oui, madmoiselle.
'Look at that dust cloud...it's so...poofy! Poof!'
By the way, that link is the video.

--------------------
musaenchantixthe...
post Mar 8 2008, 3:32 AM
Post #72

Cosmix Fairy

POOF.
thanks for the link. i love the last part.

--------------------
Zhanneel
post Apr 16 2008, 12:07 AM
Post #73

Cosmix Fairy
Group Icon

Group: Admins

Aren't the new episodes coming very soon? Sometime this April?

This show is brilliant. I love the animation style as well. Thank you to more great 2D animation (that's not anime, no offense =P). It's one of the only reasons I still have faith in Nickelodeon.

This post has been edited by Zhanneel: Apr 16 2008, 12:08 AM
AnnieBelle
post Apr 16 2008, 1:26 AM
Post #74

Cosmix Fairy

Well, Fireymonk works for Nick, he says April.
I think it was just so we'd stay clinging on, and going through moar AWS. {That is, Avatar Withdrawal Syndrome...}

--------------------
~twilight~
post Apr 27 2008, 1:50 PM
Post #75

Charmix Fairy

Group: Members

I also love this show! I have seen the episode upto the Firebending masters. Does anyone know if the Boiling Rock has aired yet? I've been waiting for this episode for months!

--------------------
Zhanneel
post Apr 27 2008, 2:28 PM
Post #76

Cosmix Fairy
Group Icon

Here's something I have never understood and find myself seething with irritation. The next two Avatar episodes ("The Western Air Temple" and "The Firebending Masters") have already aired in Canada, or so several sites tell me, yet in the United States (once again, the forgotten, or manipulated fan base regarding anything televised) has been deprived. So yeah, they did release in April, but to a different audience (I thought the US was their main target seeing as how we live in the US!). Nickelodeon is a freaking US company, and Avatar is a freaking Nickelodeon tv show.....and they have already aired the episodes somewhere other than the United States. O_o At this point if they decide to screw us out of our own show I will just download the episodes as they are put up from people in Canada and watch them before the company bothers to pay their respects to us. The next date I see for an Avatar episode on tvguide.com is May 9, however, I think they may want to wait to release them until July, for what reason I don't know. It's ticking me off. I can see waiting for the end of the school year, so that the kids who watch it won't have to contend with school at the same time...but why July, if they choose that time?

This post has been edited by Zhanneel: Apr 27 2008, 2:29 PM
AnnieBelle
post Apr 27 2008, 10:18 PM
Post #77

Cosmix Fairy

Yes. Sarah and I are about ready to die, the Canadians got all those first.
Uhm. Well, because of the writer's strike, they didn't wanna air their last episodes and make us wait forever, so I think they're waiting 'till July so they can get all the episodes finished, then air backtobacktobacktoback on Fridays or whatever until the season's over and done with!
Just a thought. Reasonable? We think so. 'Cept for all these AWS-inducing periods. {AWS: Avatar Withdrawal Syndrome}
If it does start airing in July, it'll not only have been 7-ish months since the previous episode, they're supposed to start airing on July 14th, which is the day before my birthday!

--------------------
Zhanneel
post Apr 27 2008, 10:39 PM
Post #78

Cosmix Fairy
Group Icon

(everytime you say "Sarah" I get confused...cuz my name's Sarah too =P)

Thanks for the info =)

Writer's strike, blah blah blah =P. Just air an episode, one episode! Don't care! Give me something to live for....XD (can't control the AWS)

It's bad enough that Rainbow sucks at releasing anything to the United States, but now Avatar is making it's own homebound audience wait longer too. And the Avatar movie, we need more info on that too. I want to know if they choose actors that fit the role and play the part well (thankfully, there won't be any celebs in the movie, or so says Mr. Night says). Need more interviews from him.

And...where are the Katara and/or Toph action figures? HMMMM??! Totally sexist that they think that (1) boys don't like to play with female characters, (2) there are no fans who would like to collect the female action figures. They honestly believe no one wants a female action figure. Well, I used to watch the 1980's G.I. Joe cartoon ('k, still do) and they made several female action figures, so Nickelodeon don't tell me no one wants female action figures.

--->Katara is probably the SECOND main character after Aang, and they haven't released her into action figure form? Do they think boys, or whoever, is going to act out all of the "Katara" scenes with, oh I don't know, her brother Sokka? What the-----?

*collapses from overactive AWS*

This post has been edited by Zhanneel: Apr 27 2008, 10:40 PM
AnnieBelle
post Apr 27 2008, 11:07 PM
Post #79

Cosmix Fairy

They were supposed to release Katara and Toph action figures Holiday season 2007, but they cancelled the action figures. JUST BEFORE THAT.
And I just looked at the list.
THEY HAVE KING BUMI AND A 'WAR PAINT AANG' ACTION FIGURE, BUT THEY COULDN'T MAKE A FEMALE??!!!?
*rantrantrant*

{LoL, your name's Sarah? Now I know *counts* SEVEN people named Sarah!}

--------------------
Zhanneel
post Apr 27 2008, 11:39 PM
Post #80

Cosmix Fairy
Group Icon

*more effing rant rant rantrantrantrant*

They were GOING to?! As in,

"they-were-but-are-now-too-effing-lazy-and-why-bother-because-no-one-likes-female-action-figures-'cuz-it's-a-bunch-of-jack-arses
-in-charge-of-merchandising"?

Oh, got it.

Yeah, I saw the second series Avatar figures. I thought "why King Bumi", and no Katara still? And yeah, war paint this and that. I thought about buying war paint Sokka once...but then I started getting so mad at the thought of not being able to buy Katara that I just threw it down. What's the point if you can't have all the main characters?

How about this Avatar jerks? Just slap a plastic brown wig and blue dress on Sokka and I'll be satisfied.

(Too many people named Sarah, ARGH. May legally change my name. I'm not even one of the "cool" ones without the "h".)

This post has been edited by Zhanneel: Apr 28 2008, 5:46 PM

10 Pages V  « < 2 3 4 5 6 > » 
Add Reply
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Time is now: 14th June 2024 - 8:56 AM