Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Add Reply
> Winx Comics Is Dead
Tiny Dragon
post Sep 5 2014, 7:02 PM
Post #1

Mythix Fairy

Group: Members

My livejournal site has been suspended as someone reported me. I'm upset because I've had that livejournal for close to seven years now.

But I'm moving to my tumblr: http://winxclubcomics.tumblr.com/ so I'm not completely out of the game just yet.

--------------------
Go to the top of the page
Vaughanh7
post Sep 7 2014, 1:46 PM
Post #2

Believix Fairy

Oh noooo!! I was just going through the comics one by one from the beginning on your site icon_sad.gif

--------------------
dixie6
post Sep 17 2014, 9:22 PM
Post #3

Enchantix Fairy

I downloaded a good portion of them, if you need any of them. Think I got to 80 something. Your work is much appreciated, and that is terrible they suspended your account. icon_sad.gif

--------------------
DIXIE6- Dog foster mother, ballet and violin enthusiast, and Winx Club, Huntik, and Lord of the Rings lover!

wkw427
post Oct 3 2014, 10:57 PM
Post #4

Cosmix Fairy

Why not consider putting your comics on both magixclub as well as tumblr? I don't like tumblr because it does not order things chronologically... :'(

--------------------
A.K.A. BANJOGATE

Ego Sum Deus Quo Malum Caligo et Barathum

I give my sincerest apologies if anything that I have mentioned in a post or image by me or relating to me, any word, ASCII character, vowel or constant is to be considered offensive in your native tongue. If it is, remember you're on the internet.

Add Reply
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 1:39 PM