Add Reply
> What Dolls Do You Have?, Share them here!^^
bloom_daphne
post Dec 31 2008, 5:13 AM
Post #21

Bloomix Fairy

Group: Former Staff

I am soo jealous of your collection.
If I could get someone to sell me dolls, I totally get Musa & Bloom enchantix & rainwear bloom,layla,stella & flora. icon_wink.gif
Go to the top of the page
Abby
post Jan 16 2009, 12:31 AM
Post #22

Cosmix Fairy

I'm still hoping to eventually finish out my enchantix collection but I don't think that will ever happen, I still need Tecna, Bloom, and Flora.
Boo
post Jan 17 2009, 11:04 PM
Post #23

Cosmix Fairy

I purchased Tecna and Bloom (for my sister) a very long time ago, and glad I did. I haven't seen any enchantix Tecna dolls on ebay for the longest time. icon_sad.gif

My sister wanted the enchantix Musa for Christmas this year, which I knew I wasn't going to be able to get her. The one time I saw an enchantix Musa on ebay, it was used and went for over $30 last time I checked. o_O (Which was not a price I was willing to pay).

Winx merchandise and prices... crazy, just crazy.

By the way, I'd suggest checking ebay for the enchantix Bloom and Flora. icon_wink.gif I remember seeing them floating around there every so often. (Most the time, the prices were outrageous, but once in awhile you can find a really good deal.)

--------------------
When one door of happiness closes, another opens; but often we look so long at the closed door, that we do not see the one which has opened for us. -Helen Keller
winxclubrox23
post Feb 28 2009, 3:54 AM
Post #24

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Journalists

I have:

-the original 5 Mattel Winx Club dolls (Flora, Tecna, Musa, Stella and Bloom)
-Prince Sky
-Icy
-Layla
-Stella Enchantix
-Bloom Enchantix
-Musa Enchantix
-All the pixies except Digit! I can't find her!

--------------------

Thanks to Ditty for the userbar! Llamas by CookiemagiK on DA
Winx4eva!
post Feb 28 2009, 6:53 AM
Post #25

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Honor Members

I have digit, the light-up wings and kisses.

-All winx club members mattel dolls
-All pixie kisses & digit with light-up wings

--------------------

--- www.mishiiheart.blogspot.com ---
winxclubrox23
post Mar 1 2009, 12:20 AM
Post #26

Cosmix Fairy

QUOTE (Winx4eva! @ Feb 27 2009, 10:53 PM) *
I have digit, the light-up wings and kisses.

-All winx club members mattel dolls
-All pixie kisses & digit with light-up wings

WHERE DID YOU GET YOUR DIGIT KISSES?!?! I'VE BEEN LOOKING FOR HER FOREVER!!!

--------------------

SuperChick
post Mar 4 2009, 2:03 PM
Post #27

Sirenix Fairy

Group: Members

I finally found the Bloom dress up room not offical enchantix it is awsome!!!!!

--------------------
thanks bloomgirl^^
[/img]
SuperChick
post Mar 5 2009, 2:34 PM
Post #28

Sirenix Fairy

QUOTE (winxclubrox23 @ Feb 28 2009, 04:20 PM) *
WHERE DID YOU GET YOUR DIGIT KISSES?!?! I'VE BEEN LOOKING FOR HER FOREVER!!!

I found all pixie kisses at K mart each like 2.00$ i have all 6 icon_biggrin.gif

--------------------
thanks bloomgirl^^
[/img]
winxclubrox23
post Mar 6 2009, 5:21 AM
Post #29

Cosmix Fairy

QUOTE (SuperChick @ Mar 5 2009, 06:34 AM) *
I found all pixie kisses at K mart each like 2.00$ i have all 6 icon_biggrin.gif

Darn! I still need Digit! Hopefully I'll find her someday on like ebay or something.

--------------------

aubreywinxlover
post Mar 22 2009, 2:25 PM
Post #30

Charmix Fairy

Really cool dolls you have there!
aubreywinxlover
post Mar 22 2009, 2:27 PM
Post #31

Charmix Fairy

QUOTE (Boo @ Jan 17 2009, 11:04 PM) *
I purchased Tecna and Bloom (for my sister) a very long time ago, and glad I did. I haven't seen any enchantix Tecna dolls on ebay for the longest time. icon_sad.gif

My sister wanted the enchantix Musa for Christmas this year, which I knew I wasn't going to be able to get her. The one time I saw an enchantix Musa on ebay, it was used and went for over $30 last time I checked. o_O (Which was not a price I was willing to pay).

Winx merchandise and prices... crazy, just crazy.

By the way, I'd suggest checking ebay for the enchantix Bloom and Flora. icon_wink.gif I remember seeing them floating around there every so often. (Most the time, the prices were outrageous, but once in awhile you can find a really good deal.)

I cannot agree more with you, Boo. You should check out the price for a musa denim doll on ebay. The seller priced it at SGD$105.93 including a local postage fee of $25.69
P-girl
post Mar 22 2009, 2:56 PM
Post #32

Cosmix Fairy

Easy there.
Zhanneel
post Mar 23 2009, 11:18 AM
Post #33

Cosmix Fairy
Group Icon

Group: Admins

*nod* I feel your pain aubreywinxlover. The prices are outrageous, especially if you live outside of Europe (where most of the merchandise is found). Of course the Tecna and Musa pieces are always the most. Darn it.
aubreywinxlover
post Mar 23 2009, 11:26 AM
Post #34

Charmix Fairy

Exactly, and its also annoying how musa and tecna are hardly made! I still need musa to complete my collection ugh. *Calls out for musa* "Where are you, o fairy of music and leisure?"
bloomfan15
post Mar 25 2009, 1:25 AM
Post #35

Mythix Fairy

QUOTE (aubreywinxlover @ Mar 22 2009, 10:27 PM) *
I cannot agree more with you, Boo. You should check out the price for a musa denim doll on ebay. The seller priced it at SGD$105.93 including a local postage fee of $25.69

actually there are 2 or 3 of the same musa doll being sold on ebay singapore. i saw one that was priced at only SGD$65+++.

Too bad i'm not old enough to have my own credit card and my parents dont have paypal. there are a lot of dolls there i badly wanna buy cos winx stuff can hardly be found anywhere here anymore. though i hope they bring in more winx stuff back when season 4 starts here. icon_sad.gif

--------------------

Thank you for the amazing last 14 years #WestlifeForever (L)

aubreywinxlover
post Mar 31 2009, 3:40 AM
Post #36

Charmix Fairy

QUOTE (bloomfan15 @ Mar 25 2009, 02:25 AM) *
actually there are 2 or 3 of the same musa doll being sold on ebay singapore. i saw one that was priced at only SGD$65+++.

Too bad i'm not old enough to have my own credit card and my parents dont have paypal. there are a lot of dolls there i badly wanna buy cos winx stuff can hardly be found anywhere here anymore. though i hope they bring in more winx stuff back when season 4 starts here. icon_sad.gif

Yep i hope so too. icon_sad.gif I called mattel and asked even but they said no plans for them to arrive. *sob*
Zhanneel
post Mar 31 2009, 1:02 PM
Post #37

Cosmix Fairy
Group Icon

Group: Admins

Mattel won't be getting in on the dolls? Geez, they did the first three seasons, they should wrap up the last season. Blah blah marketing schemes. *sigh* There seem to be a lot of changes in this supposed last season of Winx. It's a little nerving.
bloom_daphne
post Apr 1 2009, 3:47 AM
Post #38

Bloomix Fairy

If 4Kids doesnt dub winx club, I'm not going to watch the third season, most likely, i'll watch it in french. I really dislike the english dub.
aubreywinxlover
post Apr 1 2009, 11:58 AM
Post #39

Charmix Fairy

Sigh, exactly . No wait, i saw picnic dolls on ebay before and they looked like they belong to Season 4 (because of the clothing) and are from mattel. They are only sold in germany, canada so far. Ugh. Anyhow, ebay is my only savior now. I ordered an italian dafne so bloom wouldnt be lonely.
P-girl
post Jul 17 2009, 12:42 PM
Post #40

Cosmix Fairy

My very first Winx doll just arrived in the mail!
I don't have pictures right now, but it's Musa from the 'In Concert'-line.

Picture from Tons-of-toys.com, the site I bought it from.

I love her to pieces already. The clothes are of a high-quality material (And her little dangly chains and metal rings on the belt are actual metal, props for that) and the red gives her that 'Rocker cred' the pink kinda took away. Her hair is Uber-soft and two-toned (Dark blue with light blue strands interweaved) and it's just overall fantastic.

The packaging was a bit of a dud, tough. The things holding her in place were so-so (Annoying, but it's a given with toys) but her hair was placed with this plastic band.... and the hair was WEAVED into the band..... I had to forcefully tear it off. Now, it might sound childish to feel so much empathy for a doll, but I don't want to abuse her like that!
And while not a pro or a con, this doll once more proves how INSANE the Winx Girls' body proportions are. Her waist is extremely tiny, and her back makes a near-impossible curve. The clothes cover it up nicely, tough.

Ah well, that's over now, and I don't have to do it anytime soon. (Maybe sooner then expected, given the love I have for this doll, I may want to expand my collection.

The only thing I really have to say is that the clothes are very hard to come off. For me, that's not a point, but if you actively want to change her clothes, this might become slightly frustrating.

Long story short, I love this doll! Squee! Now I'll go introduce her to her robotic shelf-mates.

9 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 > » 
Add Reply
2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 3:53 PM