2 Pages V   1 2 >  
Add Reply
> I Can't Believe It's Over...!
esca Eterna
post Sep 30 2007, 10:21 PM
Post #1

Mythix Fairy

Group: Members

Wow, it seems like Winx club has been going on for... forever. I just watched the last episode (it aired last weekend but I didn't get to see it so I watched it online a few days ago, but I was too lazy/busy to post this until now), and now I'm like crying! Ah~ seriously, like, it sounds pretty pathetic but I was really close with Winx club. Like, while my family was changing, my home was changing, my friends, my town, my school, the world... everything, even me, was changing, Winx club was always just kinda... there. Know what I mean? And like, I got really scared because of all these changes, but Winx club made me feel better because... I don't know, I just liked it and it was around for a while. I knew it had to end sometimes, but, I dunno, it just seemed like it'd always be here. But now, it's gone, and I'm on my own, but like, I don't want to stop liking it, even though I need to kinda start living in the real world... scary real world x.X... I haven't really been doing that the last three years. Shouldn't have gotten so obsessed...! x.X
It's so strange that it's ended. Well not really, since there's the movie. But that's in a long time! Ah! Now what am I gonna do on Saturday mornings?! ...and even if they make more episodes, it won't be the same really...
So yeah, now that my pathetic story is over, anyone else in denial that it's over?

--------------------
♥
~ don't try to understand me, just love me ~

save me from losing it all
guide me through the darkest
catch me before I fall
but let me create myself

esca might be coming back soon, if her life decides to stop being really crazy ^^

Go to the top of the page
P-girl
post Oct 1 2007, 7:45 AM
Post #2

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Honor Members

Not really, I just indulge myself into writing fanfiction or going to other fandoms. If you want, I can give names. ^_^
Boo
post Oct 1 2007, 11:43 PM
Post #3

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Former Staff

The ending of the series really hasn't struck me yet. Maybe since I'm still going to keep my winx site running, as are other winx sites, so the continuation goes on through the fans. Plus since you can see it anytime you want online, it doesn't seem to be 'over', the merchandise also contributes to that feeling too, since there's still merchandise out there, winx doesn't seem 'over'. Plus, like you said, there's a movie to look forwards to. I guess I probably won't feel a loss untill after I see the movie..

--------------------
When one door of happiness closes, another opens; but often we look so long at the closed door, that we do not see the one which has opened for us. -Helen Keller
winxclub101
post Oct 1 2007, 11:49 PM
Post #4

Bloomix Fairy

i cant beleive it, i really just cant beleive it my most favorite show that was always there when i felt down is gone omg... i always knew it would come to a end but it was only 3 seasons... atleast the movie coming out mellow.gif

--------------------

Userbar by DragonFire and Avatar by *Stella*
esca Eterna
post Oct 1 2007, 11:49 PM
Post #5

Mythix Fairy

Actually, where I live, I can't find winx merchandise anywhere. Yeah, there are still episodes on line, but it's not the same. I mean, I watched the beginning episodes, and it was all like, all of them have gone so far now...

--------------------
♥

catch me before I fall
but let me create myself

esca might be coming back soon, if her life decides to stop being really crazy ^^

mimi_x3
post Oct 2 2007, 12:16 AM
Post #6

Cosmix Fairy

I Cant believe it either, and there are times i dont wanna believe it, But Hey You can get pass it if your gonna keep this up when sailor moon was over oh GOD! it took me about 2 years just to get over it after buying all its movies, getting posters ect but then eventually time passes and yeah kids grow up. But winx club you can still imagine whats gonna happen in your mind make up your own stuff, its nice to just make up it yourself since you know the characters!

--------------------

[ My Sisters : Fa, Anny, Becca, And Riliana ]

Nothin Matters When Your Broken , How Can My heart possibly break when it wasnt even whole to start with,

<33 Dis Quote
"Love Is Like The Wind. You Can't See It But You Can Feel It" - Landen Carter ( A walk To remember)
Another Morning
post Oct 2 2007, 12:23 AM
Post #7

Cosmix Fairy

Yeah, it was kind of surreal to me when I realized that this was the last season. I know there's still the movie, but it still feels like it's over. I guess it's because I'm used to waiting for new episodes all week...

--------------------
RIP Falicia (AngelDarkstorm, Anime-Princess) :: 01/19/1990 - 05/25/2013 :: I love you, Sisser.

"I am so clever that sometimes I don't understand a single word of what I am saying." ~Oscar Wilde
esca Eterna
post Oct 2 2007, 12:41 AM
Post #8

Mythix Fairy

Another Morning~ I know what you mean! Waiting all week for a new episode, now there's nothing to do but homework or whatever on Saturday mornings.
I'm glad at least some of you guys know what I mean. mimi this must be hard for you because you had to get over sailor moon and now Winx club! *hugs*

--------------------
♥

catch me before I fall
but let me create myself

Another Morning
post Oct 2 2007, 1:07 AM
Post #9

Cosmix Fairy

I normally slept on Saturday mornings. XD But I would wake up when I remembered, and if I missed the episode I would wait for it to come up here on MC.

--------------------
RIP Falicia (AngelDarkstorm, Anime-Princess) :: 01/19/1990 - 05/25/2013 :: I love you, Sisser.

"I am so clever that sometimes I don't understand a single word of what I am saying." ~Oscar Wilde
musaenchantixthe...
post Oct 2 2007, 1:13 AM
Post #10

Cosmix Fairy

i know what you mean esca Eterna. it just sad. i always look forward for the new episode every week and now what i'm i supposed to do on saturday morning. everytime i felt down i would hear the songs of the winx or watch the episode or think what is going to happen next on winx. it isn't the same watching online than watching it on tv. don't worry esca Eterna. i am with you. winx club was a safe place for me too. but that doesn't mean it isn't part of the real world. stuff they show in the winx club happens in the real world. i always think of winx when i need courage. and it will always be in your heart and you'll remember this show when you get older. it also help our imagination. when you get older you don't have that much of an imagination but winx helped my imagination. the show is over but at least we all have the movie to look forward. their isn't merchandice here neither were i live. but i print out picture of the winx and tape it on my wall. it might be a scary world if you think it that way. well it is but if you do good in life and get a good education you won't have to worry about the world around you. don't worry. you can count on me if you ever need somebody to talk or if your feeling sad. *i send you a big hug*.
and mimi i know how that feels. it took me 4 years to get over it. it was the only thing good i remember in my childhood.

--------------------
mightymarty2
post Oct 2 2007, 4:40 PM
Post #11

Cosmix Fairy
Group Icon

Group: Admins

I know what you mean

--------------------
*stella* created this wonderful avatar and SpiderBraids for the rescue and Angel Darkstorm this wonderful signature
#1winxclubfan
post Oct 2 2007, 6:30 PM
Post #12

Charmix Fairy

i was pretty upset! Winx Club is my favourite show and I have watched it from the very first time it aired!!! and i love everything magical so it really stuck a cord with me. It will still live on with the movie and with all these fansites.

~*~ WINX CLUB FOREVER AND EVER ~*~

--------------------
esca Eterna
post Oct 3 2007, 10:13 PM
Post #13

Mythix Fairy

Oh, I know, Another Morning. I DVR'ed it because saturday's kinda the only day I had to sleep in, but usually later on in the morning I'd watch it, or save it for the rest of the week or whatever. Y'all should have seen how mad I'd get if I didn't get to see it!
METB waiting for the next episode just to get me through the week actually happened today and I was practically crying but I was walking home and that would have been just plain weird so I didn't but still... well this week's been just... bad because I have sooo much work and stufff... but not the point. I was like, 'well, saturday morning everything'll be all right' but then I remembered... yeah xD I got a little to attached.
I know what you mean, #1winxclubfan.

--------------------
♥

catch me before I fall
but let me create myself

Griselda
post Oct 4 2007, 8:26 PM
Post #14

A True Fairy

I won't let myself think it's over until the two movies have run their courses.

At least Griselda won't die in the movies like Norrington did at the end of Pirates of the Caribbean. ;___;

This post has been edited by Griselda: Oct 4 2007, 8:27 PM

--------------------
musaenchantixthe...
post Oct 4 2007, 8:51 PM
Post #15

Cosmix Fairy

ok way is people saying that their will be a second movie. i am pretty sure there is going to be just one. and after that nothing else. i would love to see a second movie, but I don't want to get my hopes up. what is making you think their will be a second movie. i am sorry if I am sounding mean but i'm just wondering why people saying their will be a second movie.

--------------------
Griselda
post Oct 4 2007, 8:53 PM
Post #16

A True Fairy

QUOTE (musaenchantixthebest @ Oct 4 2007, 03:50 PM) *
ok way is people saying that their will be a second movie. i am pretty sure there is going to be just one. and after that nothing else. i would love to see a second movie, but I don't want to get my hopes up. what is making you think their will be a second movie. i am sorry if I am sounding mean but i'm just wondering why people saying their will be a second movie.

The director said there would be in an interview.

--------------------
musaenchantixthe...
post Oct 4 2007, 9:29 PM
Post #17

Cosmix Fairy

still confused. sorry but i am.

--------------------
dragonFire
post Oct 4 2007, 11:22 PM
Post #18

Bloomix Fairy

I cant believe winx club is over either, every week i looked forward to its episodes. But I am gunna get over it soon. They took the last 2 episodes so fast, it was kinda confusing.

--------------------

P-girl
post Oct 5 2007, 6:56 AM
Post #19

Cosmix Fairy

QUOTE (Griselda @ Oct 4 2007, 08:52 PM) *
The director said there would be in an interview.

Depends on the success of the first movie.
musaenchantixthe...
post Oct 5 2007, 8:26 PM
Post #20

Cosmix Fairy

dragonFire: yes they did rush the last two episode. they just smush it all up in those last episode.
oh and interview. i get it now. well i hope the movie is a huge sucess. i mean a lot of people like the show. so i think the movie will be a good sucess.

--------------------

2 Pages V   1 2 >
Add Reply
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Time is now: 25th April 2024 - 5:15 AM