3 Pages V  < 1 2 3  
Add Reply
> The Winx Club Movie - 4kids Version
Abby
post Nov 5 2007, 9:30 PM
Post #41

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Former Staff

I like most of the 4kids voices, but I can deal without them if they don't dub it so I'm mostly happy about that email because that means that they probably won't ruin it. I still hope it will come out in the usa though!
Go to the top of the page
Boo
post Nov 5 2007, 11:43 PM
Post #42

Cosmix Fairy

I don't think it will be enjoyable, for me personally, to watch it without 4kids voices. I don't really like the Rai english voices....

I guess I can deal if Stella sounds as she does on 4kids (energetic and preppy) and Tecna has a British accent. Some voices really fit with characters, and I feel that 4kids did an alright job on that part.

--------------------
When one door of happiness closes, another opens; but often we look so long at the closed door, that we do not see the one which has opened for us. -Helen Keller
Abby
post Nov 6 2007, 4:26 PM
Post #43

Cosmix Fairy

QUOTE (Boo @ Nov 5 2007, 08:43 PM) *
I don't think it will be enjoyable, for me personally, to watch it without 4kids voices. I don't really like the Rai english voices....

I guess I can deal if Stella sounds as she does on 4kids (energetic and preppy) and Tecna has a British accent. Some voices really fit with characters, and I feel that 4kids did an alright job on that part.

yeah i like their voices. but I think i would rather have different voices and not have the movie changed from its original version than have it mutalated by 4kids and have the voices be 4kids voices. I really like blooms voice in 4kids, and tecnas old voice (not the one for season 3) I also like floras season 1 voice (is it just me or did they change va's for season 2 for flora?)
Boo
post Nov 8 2007, 12:12 AM
Post #44

Cosmix Fairy

I think Flora's voice has stayed the same all 3 seasons.

I agree with you about Tecna's voice (I have a strong dislike for the season 3 one). The voice actress for season 1 suited her character soo much better.

In the English trailer (Rai?) for the winx movie, I actually thought Bloom's voice sounded alright, although, I do like her 4kids voice though. It just...well... fits.

--------------------
When one door of happiness closes, another opens; but often we look so long at the closed door, that we do not see the one which has opened for us. -Helen Keller
RenaEnchantix
post Nov 8 2007, 11:21 PM
Post #45

Harmonix Fairy

Group: Members

I like the 4Kids voices. When I found out Winx Club was italian i wasn't to happy with 4Kids making Tecna have an accent, but it's what i heard first so I guess I think it suits her. now, was it just me or did they change Stella's voice for two or so episodes in season 3?
Abby
post Nov 9 2007, 12:20 AM
Post #46

Cosmix Fairy

QUOTE (RenaEnchantix @ Nov 8 2007, 08:21 PM) *
I like the 4Kids voices. When I found out Winx Club was italian i wasn't to happy with 4Kids making Tecna have an accent, but it's what i heard first so I guess I think it suits her. now, was it just me or did they change Stella's voice for two or so episodes in season 3?

that is true, its for like the second episode only i think, her voice was different. yeah i agree boo, the voice in the english preview on the winx movie website seems to fit bloom.
Boo
post Nov 9 2007, 12:56 AM
Post #47

Cosmix Fairy

They did change her voice for an episode in season three (I made a video contrasting the voices, but I never uploaded it).

--------------------
LinneaKou
post Nov 23 2007, 10:09 PM
Post #48

Harmonix Fairy

Group: Members

Maybe they'll release the movie with the Italian dub... and possibly subtitles? But they might not be that kind... *wishes she took Italian instead of Spanish*

--------------------
Lii is on deviantART and Livejournal...

...still doesn't have a life
:P

~BORING SIGNATURE IS BORING~

3 Pages V  < 1 2 3
Add Reply
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Time is now: 28th April 2024 - 5:03 PM