Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

4 Pages V  « < 2 3 4  
Add Reply
> GOOD NEWS! WINX CLUB IS COMING BACK! xD, It's not over for 4kids.tv but a New Company, Guess? =D
{§hani}
post Oct 11 2010, 10:25 AM
Post #61

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Members

oh i love wingx.eu! c: dey always know eveything first. well that and michaels winx.

--------------------

I AM A HORROR. LOVELY SET BY EMI. MUSA DRAWN BY ALAMISTERRA.
Go to the top of the page
GuardianOfEarth
post Oct 11 2010, 3:14 PM
Post #62

Believix Fairy

From the look of things just happened, I just hope they dont take down every episode uploaded like they did with season 4.
Rhythm
post Oct 12 2010, 10:08 AM
Post #63

Pixie

Group: New Members

Toasted TV stopped showing 4Kids episodes of Winx because:
In the United States, Rainbow has revoked the distribution rights for the entire series from 4Kids
Pretty sure it applied to all countries. :/

And a random piece of information:
In Australia, where the edited version made by 4Kids was previously shown on Network Ten's Toasted TV and on Cartoon Network, the English version of fourth season made by Cinélume premiered on Boomerang, a sister channel of Cartoon Network, On March 1, 2010.
It's showing on 4:30, weekdays on Boomerang. I'm waiting for it to start again~

--------------------

"Studying" is "student" and "dying" put together

GENERATION 7: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Kel03
post Oct 13 2010, 4:16 AM
Post #64

Enchantix Fairy

@ rhythm actually toasted tv hasn't aired winx in about 3 years so it's not due to the 4kids license being taken away, its more likely that channel 10 (which owns/airs toasted tv in my part of Australia) decided not to renew the license to make way for other cartoons. Also boomerang has been continuously airing season 4 since June and so this is about the 5th time it's been completely shown on there, and season 3 has been airing every Sunday morning as well (since about June or July as well)
Rhythm
post Oct 13 2010, 4:48 AM
Post #65

Pixie

QUOTE (Kel03 @ Oct 13 2010, 03:16 PM) *
@ rhythm actually toasted tv hasn't aired winx in about 3 years so it's not due to the 4kids license being taken away, its more likely that channel 10 (which owns/airs toasted tv in my part of Australia) decided not to renew the license to make way for other cartoons. Also boomerang has been continuously airing season 4 since June and so this is about the 5th time it's been completely shown on there, and season 3 has been airing every Sunday morning as well (since about June or July as well)

I don't watch Toasted TV anyway, we watch the Today show in the morning. xD And now that I've got my DVD recorder thing working last night, I plan to start recording the Winx episodes, starting tonight. I'll upload them as I record them~

--------------------

GENERATION 7: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Rhythm
post Oct 14 2010, 6:29 AM
Post #66

Pixie

Scratch that, I found the season 4 episode download thread, and it's awesome~ (sorry about the double post, but I see no edit button)

--------------------

{§hani}
post Oct 14 2010, 11:01 AM
Post #67

Cosmix Fairy

silly toasted TV. honestly they've gone downhill i remember when they aired winx and pokemon (season one), code lyoko ect. i mean not the best clippet of shows but more decent than now.. i miss cheese TV and their anime sessions.

but anyhow im glad 4kids doesnt have the rights anymore.. they're edits were apauling - although they're voice actors were better than rai's.

--------------------

lalande
post Oct 17 2010, 5:07 PM
Post #68

Mythix Fairy

this is good

--------------------

Luke 101
dreamywinxgirl94
post Oct 25 2010, 8:11 PM
Post #69

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Journalists

Hey more News. Especially for USA FANS! Also for Pay TV Nick for Canada, UK, Australia, Latin America, and New Zealand. =)

Iginio Straffi talks about his interview about Dealing Partnership with Nick for USA and other Nick Countries (Up Above). More Hints for Pop Pixie (Spoiler) and Rainbow Magicland theme park.
Hello, you either have JavaScript turned off or an old version of Adobe's Flash Player. Get the latest Flash player.

Heh, they used the same Promo of Season 4. xD
There will be New Voices for the Series for Americans. (Oh-uh...this might not sound good. I just wish they stick with the same actresses/actors from 4kids.tv Just hope the voices are the same when we watch it.)
Yes, remember the Specials. xD 4 Hours of Winx for Each Seasons. xD (8 Episodes = 4 Hours)
Movies too coming soon for USA (Not sure about other countries). =)

I'm not..sure about how the whole series will run. I just hope Nick won't do Cut Scenes like 4kids.tv did. >.<"
For Songs, no idea..

Thanks Iginio Straffi!! xD

This post has been edited by dreamywinxgirl94: Oct 26 2010, 8:29 PM

--------------------

~Believe in Winx Dreams!~
DreamyWinx Will Always Be Remembered 2008-2015:

*Forum Set Made by Me.* xD

{§hani}
post Nov 2 2010, 12:24 PM
Post #70

Cosmix Fairy

ohhmah gosh this is awsome!!! thankyou so much rita your a star! so exiteddddd C:
and an official notification of season 5&6 WOOOOOTTTTT yeah more pngs and cute outfits!

--------------------

dreamywinxgirl94
post Nov 2 2010, 6:10 PM
Post #71

Cosmix Fairy

Hehe, your welcome Shani. xD Me too, I'm excited. We only have like 4 Months left to reach to Spring 2011. xD

Haha. Yeah for new outfits and pngs. xD

--------------------

dreamywinxgirl94
post Nov 3 2010, 7:41 PM
Post #72

Cosmix Fairy

Another More News! ^_^

Nickelodeon work with Rainbow on Winx Club season 5 and 6

We are the Winx, come join the Winx! It’s not just a slogan anymore, it’s how the Winx Club does business! Nickelodeon and Rainbow are now fully working together on the upcoming seasons of the Winx Club, as Nick brings the toon over to their world. The pair will produce the next 52 episodes of the series, with a potential for many more to come in the future beyond that. Bloom, Stella, Musa, Tecna, Flora, and Layla all fall under the same umbrella as SpongeBob, Dora, and the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles. New episodes will hit the air in 2012, with four specials debuting in 2011 – two feature films are also bundled into the deal.

Yep, they are coming in 2011 in Spring. ^_^ (Other Official Image of Rainbow S.p.A Poster said it's coming in Spring.) They will start Season 1 to 3, 1st Movie, Season 4, and 2nd Movie in 2011. The Series will be 4 Hours Special. ^_^ Then in 2012 will be Season 5 and 6. (I don't know there's no plans yet. ^_^)

I wonder how does Nick will do the whole Winx Club in 2011. It's alot of Winx and Magic going on. xD So can't wait. We have like 4 Months Left to reach towards Spring!

--------------------

mightymarty2
post Nov 3 2010, 8:10 PM
Post #73

Cosmix Fairy
Group Icon

Group: Admins

thanks for the info, does that mean there will be only one english version not 2 like there was when 4kids have winx. Its the specials that have me curious

--------------------
*stella* created this wonderful avatar and SpiderBraids for the rescue and Angel Darkstorm this wonderful signature
keyblade master ...
post Nov 4 2010, 6:17 PM
Post #74

Earth Girl

cool new episodes comeing to the uk. i hope they bring out winx club the lost kingdom to the uk i been waiting for that for some time.
dreamywinxgirl94
post Nov 4 2010, 6:26 PM
Post #75

Cosmix Fairy

Your welcome, I really don't know. =/ We just have to wait and see. Yep, the specials are curious for me too.

To Keyblade Master, I'm pretty sure they will. ^_^ Just we have to be patient when we get towards to 2011. =)

--------------------

Abdu 6b
post Nov 7 2010, 2:42 AM
Post #76

Tynix Fairy

QUOTE (dreamywinxgirl94 @ Sep 5 2010, 10:52 PM) *
I don't know. =/ Sorry, Abdu but I never tried that. I just wait for the DVD. ^^" I don't know if you can do it, but I know you can do it with tape *VCR* (the old fashion way). Never heard of it with the Disc like DVD recording from the TV.

I'm waiting for the DVD to get to the Lbrary, my local library ordered it and it's still on order plus there's already 13 people waitng ahead of me. BTW I hate recording to VHS because the quality then sucks, I just want to record stuff to Blu-Ray after all it HD
QUOTE (mightymarty2 @ Sep 6 2010, 03:05 AM) *
@ abdu you can record to DVD it you have a recorder that is capable of doing so

Thanks I really needed to know that, I should go buy one

This post has been edited by Abdu 6b: Nov 7 2010, 2:45 AM

--------------------
Thank you Shaylo for the awesome signature.
ellieluvsdolphin...
post Dec 4 2010, 2:19 AM
Post #77

Pixie

I'm literally bouncing up and down right now icon_biggrin.gif
dreamywinxgirl94
post Dec 9 2010, 2:11 AM
Post #78

Cosmix Fairy

Hehe, that's good of you. xD

--------------------

Wintra
post Dec 15 2010, 3:09 PM
Post #79

Charmix Fairy

I'm so excited! I was like "When is Winx starting again?" or "Oh when, oh when!!??!!" and now I really know it's coming back!! Thanks for telling!! ^^

--------------------

*Ravenclaw ROCKS!*
dreamywinxgirl94
post Jan 14 2011, 9:55 PM
Post #80

Cosmix Fairy

Check in the "Winx News" Section Topic Named "New Character Coming in Season 5!".

(Since this topic is related to the Winx News too. xD)

--------------------

4 Pages V  « < 2 3 4
Add Reply
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 9:28 AM