Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Add Reply
> Law And Order, Criminal intent, special victims unit.... the whole shebang.
P-girl
post Dec 8 2007, 8:46 PM
Post #1

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Honor Members

Best intro-song EVER!

Alright, who here likes this classic series? I'm currently following Law and Order, Law and Order: Special victim's unit and Law and Order: Criminal intent. I love it, love the actors (Ice-T is the best rapper/actor out there besides Will Smith.), love the music, love it, love it, love it!

Love it? Hate it? Discuss it here!
Go to the top of the page
melgirl1778
post Dec 11 2007, 10:08 PM
Post #2

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Senior Member

I love svu the most

last weekend i was in new york and Ice-t was at abc's studios! I saw him! it was amazing!

--------------------

Made by Jah

Boo
post Dec 22 2007, 1:20 AM
Post #3

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Former Staff

I watch SVU since NBC took Criminal Intent off their station (grrr.) Law & Order is actually one of my favorite shows (believe it or not). One of my favorite episodes would have to be when Elliot's wife had a baby after getting in a car accident with Olivia (really intense episode, I'm glad they didn't interrupt the ending 15 minutes with a commercial break).

--------------------
When one door of happiness closes, another opens; but often we look so long at the closed door, that we do not see the one which has opened for us. -Helen Keller
P-girl
post Dec 22 2007, 8:49 AM
Post #4

Cosmix Fairy

I don't really have a fave episode yet.

What I like is the semi-calm pace of the series, especially when compared to CSI, which goes way to fast in my opinion.
Boo
post Dec 22 2007, 6:11 PM
Post #5

Cosmix Fairy

I agree. It gives you time to think about who might have done it and such... although I pretty much know that since it is an hour long, they usually don't find the criminal at the very beginning (and it's usually not the first person they question, unless they question them again later).

--------------------
When one door of happiness closes, another opens; but often we look so long at the closed door, that we do not see the one which has opened for us. -Helen Keller
P-girl
post Dec 22 2007, 8:12 PM
Post #6

Cosmix Fairy

Yeah, and IF they get the criminal at the beginning, there's usually something going on. Like that kid that took medicine that made him go bonkers and kill some classmates.
Boo
post Dec 23 2007, 7:56 PM
Post #7

Cosmix Fairy

Yeah.
I think there was one I saw where they questioned the criminal, then released him, and he took off. Then they had to find him. I don't remember what the crime was... That probably happened more then one time though.

--------------------
bloom_daphne
post Jan 24 2009, 2:14 AM
Post #8

Bloomix Fairy

I <3 THAT SHOW!
I watch it everyday, 11 pm mon-thurs on Bravo!, Ch 40
svu everyday @ 7 on citytv
and once a week on nbc
im obsessed. icon_wink.gif
Boo
post Jun 2 2010, 2:27 PM
Post #9

Cosmix Fairy

*revives dead thread*

I cannot believe Criminal Intent is being replaced by, what is it, L.A.? Criminal Intent was honestly my favorite between the two Law & Orders on NBC (too lazy to rephrase that and make it sound a little better). icon_sad.gif The finale was so excellent - that in itself made me even more upset over the fact that new episodes cease to exist.

Personally, I think SVU has gone a bit over-the-top with its recent season (another reason why I'm upset over the loss of Criminal Intent). Every action seems so theatric; the more serious of scenes ooze with melodrama. Not to mention, it's straying away from its title (its beginning to get less involved with that specific department, and take more from Criminal Intent as they try to make every episode one of complex twists and turns.)
I'm hoping this all improves next season - I really used to enjoy it, but now it just... meh... I don't know.

I wonder how this "Law & Order: L.A." (title?) is going to play out.

--------------------
Cloud9
post Nov 12 2010, 6:31 PM
Post #10

Mythix Fairy

Group: Members

ESSSSSSSSS VEEEEEEEEE YUUUUUUUUU! Love that show. And L.A.'s not all that bad, though I did cringe constantly during the episode that clearly was based on Senator John Edwards's affair.
Boo
post Nov 13 2010, 12:48 AM
Post #11

Cosmix Fairy

After watching a couple episodes of "L.A.", I do not mind it either, but at the same time, I just do not think it is on the same level as "Criminal Intent." It just... I don't know, perhaps there is something a bit more boring about it... or maybe it's because the detectives seem more casual and less emotionally invested in the cases they're investigating... Something about it is off; enough so that when SVU ends, I actually have an inner debate about whether or not to spend my time sleeping or actually watching the program.

I've watched it every time, though... Even when sleep may have been a better choice. Ah well, it's still early on in the season. We'll see if it gets any better...

--------------------
Winx4eva!
post Nov 13 2010, 1:25 PM
Post #12

Cosmix Fairy

I watched it every week with my folks. It's a really a awesome show =D
I'm always interested in criminal dramas and investigations...

--------------------

--- www.mishiiheart.blogspot.com ---

Add Reply
2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Time is now: 27th April 2024 - 2:48 PM