6 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 5 > »   
Add Reply
> *The forggoten king, a king among pesants
{§hani}
post Sep 25 2011, 11:46 AM
Post #41

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Members

Nantes shyly walked out of the change rooms, this morning was such a rush and she was rarely seen out of a long ball gown, in her family it was tradition the ladies wear proper gowns at all times, a blue leotard for her was quite the controversy. She tried to hide her shame in wraping her arms around her waist and walking out into the gymnasium in a sheepish manor. Her cheeks still slightly pink from the collisions previous. Nantes hadn't even looked up once entering the room, she heard voices, none of which where familiar, then again she didn't expect any familiarity in today, tommorow or the next. So she quietly sat on the bench and burried her pale features among her long blue locks.

--------------------

I AM A HORROR. LOVELY SET BY EMI. MUSA DRAWN BY ALAMISTERRA.
Go to the top of the page
angel123
post Sep 25 2011, 11:56 AM
Post #42

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Senior Member

(those not here before the bell... Either say you got there or don't)

As the bell rang, signLing class's start the coach walked out of his office with a bag full of what looked like baboo sticks. "kendo today! Have fun sparring, yOu know the rules so follow them" hd dropped the bag, yawned and walked back to his office.

Arriwan was the first to the sticks, passing them out like a gentleman.

--------------------
Thanx jah, i love it ^_^
P-girl
post Sep 25 2011, 12:10 PM
Post #43

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Honor Members

"What rules?" Xieress asked, as he got his stick. "I mean, I know how to hit people with a stick, but isn't that.... violent for a Gym class?"
{§hani}
post Sep 25 2011, 12:18 PM
Post #44

Cosmix Fairy

Nantes softly walked up as she was handed a stick, only then looking up to say her thanks and realizing just who was in her class.
"oh.. t-thanks". She quickly took her ground and lent on her stick with her chin, wondering exactly how to play this 'Kendo' game the coach spoke of.
"I do assume we are not permitted to cause injury.."

--------------------

angel123
post Sep 25 2011, 12:27 PM
Post #45

Cosmix Fairy

"ok since coach seems tired I'll explain" arri picked up his stick and gestured for Xeries to follow him "it's quite simple really, hold the stick like this" he demonstrated how to hold it correctly "and obviously you don't want to beat the daylights out of your partner but it's similar to fencing, wherein you score points by striking your enemy here, here, or here" he tapped his stick on Xeries' shoulder, side, and chest. "so if you would all pair off we can begin, if you need any help just let me know" he aimed the last bit at the girl he bumped into earlier that morning.

This post has been edited by angel123: Sep 25 2011, 12:28 PM

--------------------
Thanx jah, i love it ^_^
P-girl
post Sep 25 2011, 12:45 PM
Post #46

Cosmix Fairy

"A...ha." Xieress said, swinging the sword a couple of times as shown. It felt... stiff, akward and overall uncomfortable. All the padding didn't help. "I think I'm good." He said, lying. He didn't like being weighed down. At all. He'd rather have freedom in his movements.
{§hani}
post Sep 25 2011, 12:56 PM
Post #47

Cosmix Fairy

Nantes had much practice with a do and arrow, but truelly when it came to sticks, of bamboo, she was virtually useless. For moments on end she attempted wavering it around, looking almost as awkward as the stick itself. After a few struggles of which landed her on the floor with loud thuds often, she gave in and nervously approached the boy from that morning.
"i-i so hope its no trouble but i seem to be have-having a few difficulties with this oh, ah stick .. object.."

--------------------

angel123
post Sep 25 2011, 1:06 PM
Post #48

Cosmix Fairy

"not a problem at all" arawan said quickly, turning to Xeries, I trust you'll do fine? Hey your not supposed to but give two a shot" he smiled before turning back to the girl "I'm sorry but I never got your name? I'm arrawan you may call me Arri if you wanna"

_______

Leo jumped as a car blew by him so fast he nearly sucked him into his wind trail. "between not having my power and not knowing wherexthe he'll I am..." he quickly jumped past the street and through the traffic. No... His power wasn't gone, just really weak. It must be because there was almost no nature around him.

This post has been edited by angel123: Sep 25 2011, 1:11 PM

--------------------
Thanx jah, i love it ^_^
P-girl
post Sep 25 2011, 1:39 PM
Post #49

Cosmix Fairy

"Two?" Xieress asked, before another sword was pressed into his hands. He tried but.... it was cumbersome. "If I could just ditch all this armor things would be far better....." He muttered to himself.
{§hani}
post Sep 25 2011, 2:00 PM
Post #50

Cosmix Fairy

"Nantes, pleased to meet your acquaintance, Arri." She did a little curtsy, only then again realizing how naked she felt without a floor length gown on.

((by the way Angel, i figured because of Nantes feelings towards Arri, he can call her Nantii - the whole, not many people can callher that thing.. etc etc.))

--------------------

angel123
post Sep 25 2011, 2:25 PM
Post #51

Cosmix Fairy

(so you want me to come up with the nick name or you gonna suggest it? I'm not sure how you wanna run that)

Arri smiled as she courtsied, walking around behind her "may I?" he asked, very gently pressing his body against the back of hers, showing her how to hold the srick and strike with it. "see how to do it? It's really quite simple once you get the hang of it."

--------------------
Thanx jah, i love it ^_^
P-girl
post Sep 25 2011, 3:23 PM
Post #52

Cosmix Fairy

"One and two and one and two....." Xieress said to himself, trying to control two swords. Slow and akward..... "Coach, could I please try this without all the padding? It's really only holding me down." He decided to ask, already removing the mask and wiping his face.
alicia_musa
post Sep 25 2011, 11:46 PM
Post #53

Cosmix Fairy

airi was late to gym class. as she headed into the dressing room she sall what she would have to wear. she hated looking stupid, and those clothes were going to make her look stupid.

--------------------

{§hani}
post Sep 26 2011, 2:03 AM
Post #54

Cosmix Fairy

((Nantii is her nickname))

Nantes tried to concentrate on the sticks, and the task at hand, attempting not to blush at the close contact. She took a small swing and grew comfortable with idea of Kendo.
"And this Kendo game is effective in defense also?" Nantes' eyes lit up, she was curious and without even meaning to was making conversation without a stutter. She smiled at the thought, 'Not to worry Brother Velice, when the day of vengeance arrives and i need take strike, i will be ready... but for now might it be a crime to enjoy myself in your tearful memory?' no. She quickly shook her head and broke bake into the real world.

--------------------

mightymarty2
post Sep 26 2011, 8:31 AM
Post #55

Cosmix Fairy
Group Icon

Group: Admins

Martin lined up for one of the sticks thanking Arriwan when he handed him one. He then got the armour on and did a few practice swings before looking for a partner. He headed over to Xieress "want to partner up?" he asked

--------------------
*stella* created this wonderful avatar and SpiderBraids for the rescue and Angel Darkstorm this wonderful signature
angel123
post Sep 26 2011, 9:09 AM
Post #56

Cosmix Fairy

"yea yea what ever" the coach shouted not really paying attention. "you get hurt it's on you"

Arri:
Arrawan let Nantes loose and came back around infront of her grabbing a new stick and preparing it. "ok so defense is pretty simple too. You just block like this, or this. Got it? We'll go into more advanced blocks later I'm sure"

--------------------
Thanx jah, i love it ^_^
P-girl
post Sep 26 2011, 9:22 AM
Post #57

Cosmix Fairy

"Finally." Xieress said, getting the padding off until he was back in a shirt and shorts. "Much better." He said, as he swung the swords around with much more ease. "Sure thing, kid." He said to the one asking to partner up. "I dare you to lay a blow on me." He smirked, pointing with one of his swords.
{§hani}
post Sep 26 2011, 9:30 AM
Post #58

Cosmix Fairy

Nantes nodded, putting one foot forward and concentrating on her technique, taking light swings, not nearly confident enough to strike with force.

--------------------

mightymarty2
post Sep 26 2011, 3:27 PM
Post #59

Cosmix Fairy
Group Icon

Group: Admins

Martin just nodded he was no where near as confident as Xieress. With this he swung his stick bring it down from top right to bottom left aiming to hit Xieress. However it would only be with the top end as he didn't want to leave himself too exposed

--------------------
*stella* created this wonderful avatar and SpiderBraids for the rescue and Angel Darkstorm this wonderful signature
P-girl
post Sep 26 2011, 4:28 PM
Post #60

Cosmix Fairy

Xieress took a few steps back so that the sword missed him, before stepping forward for a strike of his own, aiming to stab Marty's chest with his left sword.

6 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 5 > » 
Add Reply
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Time is now: 27th April 2024 - 12:46 PM